SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 am

I hadn't seen the interviewer before- so thanks for clarifying!
When Whitney was asked if she would be in LA with him, she quickly says 'of course, I'm his biggest fan and will be cheering him on!'. I can't get enough of these two! And love his dolphin laugh! Smiley
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Neil Lane did another interview talking about the ring, Chris and Whitney, and picking rings for this show in general.

Neil Lane on Bachelor Bling

He's getting a little ahead of himself laugh out loud, but it sounds beautiful.

Any plans to make wedding bands yet? Yes, I want to make a beautiful platinum eternity band for Whitney. There will be diamonds on three sides, to replicate the same type of band on her engagement ring. For Chris, I want his ring to be strong, masculine, and able to survive a lot of wear and tear. I’ll mix metals for him— gold and platinum— to create a bold ring.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:And one more, love this pic and can't wait for the rest of the spread.

People Mag: The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney: Moving In Together!

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Chris-soules-02-435

I love this picture and had it use it for my avi.  :cutesmile!:

Seeing these two at the FRC and now in real life in photos/interviews is such a sweet joy.  They are truly in love and complement each other.  It seems that they have already merged their lives together and I look forward to seeing them in the future as I can't get enough of this twosome!    hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:And one more, love this pic and can't wait for the rest of the spread.

People Mag: The Bachelor's Chris & Whitney: Moving In Together!

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 Chris-soules-02-435
oh, men, that pic is the cutest!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Every article and interview seems to have a new nugget of information that reflects that Chris and Whitney have had very real conversations about how to merge their previously individual lives into a new life together. They are so realistic and so adorable together. beatingheart

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Beeleever snip
I am not an uber fan. I think both the F1 and F2 are wonderful girls and have great qualities. I'm willing to give Chris and Whitney the benefit of the doubt, but many here will not see it that way. And I'm okay with that.
Bottom line is, it's not my life or anything that will impact my life whatsoever. It's just a fun place to respectfully share thoughts and insight, and that is what I've enjoyed the most in this thread.

Let's all try to remind ourselves of the bolded. Every season, we as a forum go through the same thing. Let's try to move away from the angst and embrace the friends we have here and what brought us here together.
Beautifully stated Kasha
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Anyone know where I can watch the proposal online?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone know where I can watch the proposal online?

The Bachelor ABC site has it. I've watched it five times so far. PINKHEART
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Another article, and I'm bringing over the quote below because I gave him a hard time about signing up for DWTS.  Hugesmile

eTalk: Chris Soules and Fiancee Just Want to See a Movie Together

Soules said he wouldn't take the opportunity without Bischoff's blessing.

"If she's on board it's an opportunity of a lifetime, and it sounds like a lot of fun," he said.

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Every article and interview seems to have a new nugget of information that reflects that Chris and Whitney have had very real conversations about how to merge their previously individual lives into a new life together.  They are so realistic and so adorable together. beatingheart

That is the pleasant surprise about their love story is that they are so real and are doing the practical things a real couple would do when they fall in love and plan a life together.  Moreover, his parents and family are in love with her.  I loved seeing his parents show up after the FRC and cry with joy as it is obvious they believed that their love is genuine.   Mama Soules: you go practice having babies!   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:59 pm

I really like Whitney and Chris. And feel strongly that they will in fact make it. One thing all the others that have worked out have said to basically stay out of the lime light. Even though some have not. Chris and Whitney won't have any problem out there on the farm. I wish them nothing but the best happiness.

I loved the gift of the cow. It's funny JK called it a she. CH called it a he and at one point CS was looking under her. giggling

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Another article, and I'm bringing over the quote below because I gave him a hard time about signing up for DWTS.  Hugesmile

eTalk: Chris Soules and Fiancee Just Want to See a Movie Together

Soules said he wouldn't take the opportunity without Bischoff's blessing.

"If she's on board it's an opportunity of a lifetime, and it sounds like a lot of fun," he said.

heartandarrow

I honestly have no problem him doing it, if I had an opportunity to do it, I would. Looks like fun but hard work too.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan