SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:25 pm

I believe the barn will look better than we envisioned with the sun rays shining through stained glass and the lit candles -  it will look like a chapel, IMO.  Everyone will be focused on Chris, Whitney and the ring and what Chris will say and if he proposes.  

I think his family will not be a part of the FRC and if any family member will, it will be Whitney's sister Kimberly, via phone giving Chris her blessing.

For the ATFR, we may see some of Chris and Whitney's family members there.  There will be some familiar faces as the girls from Chris' season will be there.  Whitney has been MIA and not posting on twitter/IG but she is such a sharp dresser that she will look elegant for sure.  The other girls are posting what they are wearing and/or ideas of what they should wear.  

JMO.  

Almost time for the final rose!  rose bud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:28 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:This is what I am wondering:

I believe Whitney has it in the bag but.....
Who will be there?
Family? Friends?
What are they wearing?
Will the barn look as bad as I think in real life?

Just don't look at the barn. cantstopl

We are counting down now, 90 minute to go to have all the answers to our questions. I'm 90% excited and 10% anxious...can't wait!

:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:38 pm

What barn??  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:47 pm

I've been home from work for an hour and managed to heat up dinner, clean up the dishes load the dishwasher, make lunches for tomorrow and fold a load of laundry. It's amazing how motivated I can be when I need to be! Finale night is always exciting!

Nothing has made me change my mind that Whitney is the F1 so I am really hoping to see a great proposal at the end of tonite and the happy couple at the FRC.
Thanks to those who keep these thread going every day. I enjoy reading when I get home from work.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:22 pm

^^^Here, here Yorkie! Thanks for all the great posts. The fan threads are such a nice haven for like minded fans who just popping in for a quick catch up.

Thank you to GA and all the mods for giving fans a safe place for group hugging. bestbud!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Excited!! cheerleader

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Excited!! cheerleader

All these weeks and now it's only 30 more minutes!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

cheerstoyou

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Fasten your seat belts because tonight will be a wild roller coaster ride right up to the ending.

We will see the happy couple at the end of the ride at the ATFR.

IMO.

:jumping:danceround
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Here, here Yorkie! Thanks for all the great posts. The fan threads are such a nice haven for like minded fans who just popping in for a quick catch up.

Thank you to GA and all the mods for giving fans a safe place for group hugging. bestbud!

:yes: Thanks, mods! Your work here may not rank you with Mother Teresa, but you've made a bunch of people happy and that counts for a lot.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Here, here Yorkie! Thanks for all the great posts. The fan threads are such a nice haven for like minded fans who just popping in for a quick catch up.

thumbsup Won't be long now and I agree this thread has been wonderful.... especially when you need that "group hug". group hug it's gonna be a fun night!!! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm

I wish there was a way to just fast forward to about 9:45 but I have my roller coast seat firmly buckled.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan