SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:30 pm

He knew it was whitney when he was picking the ring according to Neil lane. This show is ridiculous.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/10/whitney-bischoff-neil-lane-engagement-ring-chris-soules-exclusive/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm

He made a great choice! Smiley

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Chris-soules-600x450

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Diana wrote:I think they saw more of each other then Chris lead on. I know for a fact that Whitney was with him a lot of weekends.

I support these two. I may be the only one who is hopeful but I am. I hope they work it out.

I am not disappointed by a lack of OTT PDA - that sometimes strikes me as desperation - an attempt to prove something. I don't think they are uncomfortable with each other either - too many times I see Whitney intensely focused on Chris and smiling when he talks - and sometimes the opposite is true. I think Whitney is more comfortable talking to the public than Chris who always seems ill-at-ease to me; that might be a good combination. I would note that I was particularly interested last night when I heard Whitney comment that she sees times when they complete each others sentences - that's more significant than it might seem. We have seen lots of leads and their F1 show that "crazy-in-love PDA and exuberance at the ATFR and in the round of interviews - Ali & Roberto and Josh and Andi come readily to mind but I'm sure there were others as well. But as history shows - that doesn't mean that a couple will last, nor does it mean they won't.

One thing which I think is different and perhaps cause for very guarded optimism is that it seems to me that Chris came into this experience looking for a wife to take back to Arlington and become a mother to the large family he wants to have. His sisters re-iterated that same goal for Chris so I tend to believe that really is what he wants. And on her part Whitney has reiterated what she wants out of life - she wants a large family, she wants to marry into a family that is close (because she lacks a family of her own) and she wants to be a wife and raise kids - at least as much as if not more than she wants a career. When fundamental things people want out of their lives can be achieved with each other, the easier it is to grow together rather than grow apart.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 pm

^Agree with you 100% Lucas.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Its weird like when I heard Chris was gonna be The Bachelor how I didn't want him to be one. I wanted Arie but he grew on me now I actually like him. After reading whats wrong about Whitney and that she too clingy bla, bla bla but I still like her. Its great that after she went through she looks at life in a positive way, I guess losing her mom at an early age made her realize how life is precious and if you want something get it. I dont see it as a negative but a positive.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Small clip of Chris dancing in his sparkly overalls laugh out loud Is he not that bad or is just me???

https://instagram.com/p/0DNEl9uLXE/

OMG that was hilarious! Chris seems to be a little more "loose" than Sean was so he might just do okay. I haven't watched DWTS since Maks left, but I might just have to watch with Chris on the show Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Chris a dancin

Post by Shilosma Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Max64 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Small clip of Chris dancing in his sparkly overalls laugh out loud Is he not that bad or is just me???

https://instagram.com/p/0DNEl9uLXE/

OMG that was hilarious!   Chris seems to be a little more "loose" than Sean was so he might just do okay.  I haven't watched DWTS since Maks left, but I might just have to watch with Chris on the show Hugesmile

I agree...not to bad. I am sure he has not practiced all that much.
:claphands TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 3806527698
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

The attachement had the wrong video. It was from People Now about how well do Chris and Whitney know each other

Last edited by Kristinkko on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong video)
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Ok. It's against my nature to watch videos like this. But it's a paparazzi video from GMA. Obviously can't hear what they're saying but they are so much more natural and smile at each other the whole time than when they're being interviewed.

https://youtu.be/0yfaio3GdVw
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by emilymelfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:30 pm

lurker11 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-dancing-with-the-stars-can-dance

Super cute video of Chris meeting witney carson

Haha he's wearing his shirt inside out. giggling
emilymelfan
emilymelfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:42 pm

lurker11 wrote:Ok. It's against my nature to watch videos like this. But it's a paparazzi video from GMA. Obviously can't hear what they're saying but they are so much more natural and smile at each other the whole time than when they're being interviewed.

https://youtu.be/0yfaio3GdVw
Whitney is so gorgeous and they are adorable!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Kristinkko wrote:The attachement had the wrong video.  It was from People Now about how well do Chris and Whitney know each other

This is super endearing. I loved it. They are so comfortable with each other
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan