SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:02 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Here's my ridiculous theory for the surprise tomorrow night- Nick and Shannon will be there, except this time they will be crashing a wedding. TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 2498057887

Nick and Shannon showing up at the ATFR would be a great surprise - that would be fun.

nuts2uiam  That scene was shot after their first 1:1 date where they crashed the wedding.  I believe she has black shorts/body suit under her gold skirt.

I love that idea it would be a fun twist.  Question was that a deleted scene?  If not I guess I missed it.
It was a deleted scene.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:04 am

^ I am going to have to ask my daughter to hide my laptop tomorrow so I don't make myself crazy- ok- crazier than I already am. giggling She thinks I am nuts and cannot understand why I am glued to the forum all the time but she did offer to watch the finale with me.

Am I a bad mother for potentially turning her into a Bach addict?giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:05 am

That is right it was a deleted scene - it is all blending together right now! Yikes! duh
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I am going to have to ask my daughter to hide my laptop tomorrow so I don't make myself crazy- ok- crazier than I already am. giggling  She thinks I am nuts and cannot understand why I am glued to the forum all the time but she did offer to watch the finale with me.  

I am going insane. Someone please call 911 for me if Whitney is not F1. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Whitney has a bit of spice and sassy side to her that he likes too.  How about her showing him the garter belt for him to grab and catch.  He liked that.  👅

Does anyone have a copy of this video since ABC won't let me see any of the deleted scenes and hulu doesn't work in Canada? Please and thank you.

This is from AOL news see if this works:  Whitney Garter Toss

Thanks for trying but it still won't let me see. I don't know why they do this. If you let me watch the show, then let me see the deleted scenes. Just stupid!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I am going to have to ask my daughter to hide my laptop tomorrow so I don't make myself crazy- ok- crazier than I already am. giggling  She thinks I am nuts and cannot understand why I am glued to the forum all the time but she did offer to watch the finale with me.  

Only if you allow her to apply for the show so you can get better scoops, encourage her not to bathe more than every few weeks and take graduate course in kissy face selfies. Then--perhaps. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:14 am

giggling Kasha. Believe me, it would be over my dead body that she would ever apply for this show.

She does have a friend who has done some crew member type work for Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant and he told her some stories about how scripted it is. I did suggest to her that he should apply for a job with the Bach.....giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Here's my ridiculous theory for the surprise tomorrow night- Nick and Shannon will be there, except this time they will be crashing a wedding. TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 2498057887

That would put the icing on the cake so to speak! Fun speculation livla!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:28 am

It's almost here..thank goodness. One more day. I have to say while we wait, that the character I liked the best this season was Whitney's uncle!

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 am

giggling
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Cz6A5cI
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 QpmAdOI
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 JKCHYxd
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 CIQXcO3
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 am

Diana wrote:
yes please. giggling

Oh my gosh ... PERFECTO! Thank you and yes please!

Another thought that I had was that Whitney would announce she is quitting her job and moving to be with Chris. Since they spent so much time playing up how important her career was and how nervous that Chris is about her leaving her career for his farming life, I think that would be unexpected and pleasant surprise for the millions and millions of unspoiled viewers who do not hang out on the spoiler threads like us. Hugesmile
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:45 am

They can't get married yet. We have to crash the wedding. giggling TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 3806527698 jk

I think they are going to last! I wish them so much happiness and love. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan