SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

I agree Lucas. Finding a way to balance moving to Arlington (at least part time with the two homes scenario) and still pursue the career she is passionate about sounds like a mature, well thought out plan and a win-win. So much of his insecurity imo was the fear that this beautiful woman would be happy long term giving up the career she was passionate about for him. Only time in real life will tell but I am hopeful for this couple because instead of the OTT we are head over heels in love and nothing else matters, I already see the signs of being very real and practical about both making adjustments so that both will continue to pursue their individual passions, and build a life where both are happy and fulfilled.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

I think they saw more of each other then Chris lead on. I know for a fact that Whitney was with him a lot of weekends.

I support these two. I may be the only one who is hopeful but I am. I hope they work it out.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Good Morning America ‏@GMA  
Now on @GMA, @BachelorABC couple @C_Soules and @whitbisch discuss the big finale with @LaraSpencer. #BachelorOnGMA

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 B_vEjDXVEAAkezx

goodmorningamerica
Everything is coming up roses for #TheBachelor and his fiancée Whitney! They're here live on GMA!
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 10296815_1378447575788055_841206845_n
So cute
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Diana wrote:I think they saw more of each other then Chris lead on. I know for a fact that Whitney was with him a lot of weekends.

I support these two. I may be the only one who is hopeful but I am. I hope they work it out.

Not alone. I am hopeful too. Glad to "see" you here. Hope you are having a great vacay. bestbud!

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm hopeful too. Just think they aren't super comfortable with interviews.... Which is normal for normal people. I'm also pro them not being All hands in interviews.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Small clip of Chris dancing in his sparkly overalls laugh out loud Is he not that bad or is just me???

https://instagram.com/p/0DNEl9uLXE/

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Pics from DWTS Witney

witneycarson
14 minutes ago
Get ready America! Chris Soules makin his way to the ballroom March 16th on @dancingabc!
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 10955293_1379110939076864_1175199461_n

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 11024401_1577945955779311_1562019935_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

lurker11 wrote:I'm hopeful too. Just think they aren't super comfortable with interviews.... Which is normal for normal people. I'm also pro them not being All hands in interviews.

I also see a lot of good omens for these two. I'm a lot older than the average viewer, so my perspective is different. I'm not saying it's better, because I've been wrong many times over the course of the seasons. But I find their calm, non-OTT demeanor very hopeful.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Small clip of Chris dancing in his sparkly overalls laugh out loud Is he not that bad or is just me???

https://instagram.com/p/0DNEl9uLXE/

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 3806527698 Oh gosh the overalls.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:11 pm

While I agree they seemed a tad uncomfortable in their interviews this morning, I thought they looked super happy last night at ATFR and Chris didn't seem to regret his choice at all IMO. It may be that they're tired, or just like lurker said, they aren't super comfortable with interviews.

Regardless, I remember feeling similar about Sean and Cat in a couple of their post-show interviews, that they weren't overly affectionate, and look how that turned out.

Count me on the hopeful/optimistic train. The fact that Whitney adjusted her job so she could work remotely, and is moving to LA with him, says more than PDA, IMO Smiley

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Diana wrote:I think they saw more of each other then Chris lead on. I know for a fact that Whitney was with him a lot of weekends.

Thanks for sharing this Diana. This is good to know. She said "a couple of times" on one of the morning interviews and Chris said something about not getting to be together and build on things from which I inferred they weren't together very much. glad to know they had more time together.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:23 pm

^ I agree. Let's face it, he's just not an articulate guy and he's not comfortable with media. Media is all new to Whit. I can't read into the post show media the doom and gloom predictions others see. And I don't need to see them practically procreate on the interview couch to believe there is affection there.

I look forward to when the post show media tour and DWTS is over, and see how they do in real life.

Whit's very practical decision to find a way to work remotely, so she can be with him and still follow her passion speaks volumes to me. No head in the clouds stuff. First step in what I hope will be a series of very realistic adjustments so that both are happy with their chosen lifestyle.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan