SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kade McDonald ‏@kademcdonald  · 18m18 minutes ago  
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 3806527698

Don't want to be the grammar police, but a comma might help this sound better. Reads better this way - Becca Tilley won, her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport. Sounds like they were partying on the plane whether she "won" or not.

I could see Becca teasing people, saying it was her Bachelorette party!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 pm

I guess not... 6 hour drive, but maybe they met up in Dallas? OH I need to find something else to do... LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 3806527698

Don't want to be the grammar police, but a comma might help this sound better. Reads better this way - Becca Tilley won, her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport. Sounds like they were partying on the plane whether she "won" or not.

I could see Becca teasing people, saying it was her Bachelorette party!

Me too! She seems like a kidder! Her tweets are funny.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

Mustang......love your picture.

In the preview, C is in the barn or where ever he is, and he says he may not propose. If he loved W so much, I don't think he would say that or is that suppose to throw us off. I think he's contemplating whether to propose to B. Is he waiting to see what she says first? when the guy said 50/50, he didn't say about what. I'm thinking he debating whether to propose to B or not knowing she may not say yes. JMHO Rolling Eyes

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 pm

concerned36 wrote:I'm having trouble understanding what the unexpected twist (at the ATFR) can be - if Becca is F1 at the FRC??
IMO, it's them getting engaged in front of both of their families. That's never happened before. Season 6, Charlie made his final decision of which woman he wants at the ATFR but no engagement has ever happened at that time in front of the families in ANY season of bach and ette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:07 pm

So, is Becca looking for a cute dress to compliment her new sparkler on her left hand giggling boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 3806527698

@bree_daniellee: Becca from the Bachelor is coming into my showroom today to pick out a dress! ah! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 pm

AlohaLady wrote:

In the preview, C is in the barn or where ever he is, and he says he may not propose. If he loved W so much, I don't think he would say that or is that suppose to throw us off. I think he's contemplating whether to propose to B. Is he waiting to see what she says first? when the guy said 50/50, he didn't say about what. I'm thinking he debating whether to propose to B or not knowing she may not say yes. JMHO Rolling Eyes
I could see this too! The cut n dice to tell their edited story.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Damn it you guys! I leave for a few measly hours and this many new pages?! Diving in.
Hoping its good news! Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 pm

k k k, see if this works:

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and can they just date until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end. So they have been dating ever since. And Whitney is the next Bachelorette. Is that unexpected twist enough?

I think I've pretty much exhausted all the crazy endings possible in my mind. (I'm really an aspiring producer for the show, laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:18 pm

concerned36 wrote:k k k, see if this works:  

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and can they just date until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end. So they have been dating ever since. And Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  Is that unexpected twist enough?

I think I've pretty much exhausted all the crazy endings possible in my mind. (I'm really an aspiring producer for the show, laugh out loud)

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 67 3806527698 cantstopl cantstopl

MF would love you with these theories.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:19 pm

concerned36 wrote:k k k, see if this works:  

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and can they just date until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end. So they have been dating ever since. And Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  Is that unexpected twist enough?

He chases after B to and we end with a cliffhanger!!!! giggling

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 pm

@MiniDiva wrote:

From the Whitney thread:

Chris now spotted at a airport.

Lauren Goudge ‏@logoudge · 59m59 minutes ago
just met Chris Soules at the airport! (Or maybe just the back of him)
Lauren Goudge

Enlarge this image

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass