SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kade McDonald ‏@kademcdonald  · 18m18 minutes ago  
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 68 3806527698

Don't want to be the grammar police, but a comma might help this sound better. Reads better this way - Becca Tilley won, her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport. Sounds like they were partying on the plane whether she "won" or not.

Mustang......love your picture.

In the preview, C is in the barn or where ever he is, and he says he may not propose.  If he loved W so much, I don't think he would say that or is that suppose to throw us off.  I think he's contemplating whether to propose to B.  Is he waiting to see what she says first?  when the guy said 50/50, he didn't say about what.  I'm thinking he debating whether to propose to B or not knowing she may not say yes. JMHO Rolling Eyes

The show always makes the guy say that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Sorry I don't know how to move stuff from another thread.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
concerned36 wrote:k k k, see if this works:  

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and can they just date until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end. So they have been dating ever since. And Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  Is that unexpected twist enough?

I think I've pretty much exhausted all the crazy endings possible in my mind. (I'm really an aspiring producer for the show, laugh out loud)

He chases after B to and we end with a cliffhanger!!!! giggling

Well there was a motorcycle clip in the season preview and I think the VO was about finding a wife.  Yes, Jade was on the back but he didn't say "found", he said "find".  Oh, and Becca's horse (mustang?) was a little wild on that trail ride.  Prob is, when her horse bolted he went after Sully first then caught up with Becca after she had already steadied her horse. 
Hmm, keeping with the horse scenerio, there is that shot in the recent preview of him being, perhaps, teary eyed by 2 fenced in black horses. 
Meandering.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kade McDonald ‏@kademcdonald  · 18m18 minutes ago  
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 68 3806527698

Don't want to be the grammar police, but a comma might help this sound better. Reads better this way - Becca Tilley won, her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport. Sounds like they were partying on the plane whether she "won" or not.

Mustang......love your picture.

In the preview, C is in the barn or where ever he is, and he says he may not propose.  If he loved W so much, I don't think he would say that or is that suppose to throw us off.  I think he's contemplating whether to propose to B.  Is he waiting to see what she says first?  when the guy said 50/50, he didn't say about what.  I'm thinking he debating whether to propose to B or not knowing she may not say yes. JMHO Rolling Eyes

Thank you, Oahu is my happy place.

I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other for who is F1. I'm just impressed with how much action this thread has!! I like both Becca and Whitney. Truthfully, I don't see him head over heels with either one of them, but we shall see on Monday.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:34 pm

I just think this entire season has been a comedy! I think the ending may be more along the lines of the ending in a romantic comedy. I think it's going to be different. I've been laughing more at even what seems to be serious scenes. I mean, Britt crying on stage. And Kelsey. And Ashley S. WTA. OMG! Oh, and no one has any tissues ever so they wipe snot all through their hair! And CH gives his silk hanky. It's just hilarious! And Jade upset because Chris felt awkward looking at her nude pics. I'm laughing to hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh, and Chris says to Becca "can't we just give love a shot?"  when he catches up to Becca's limo. And as he says that they start kissing with the sunset behind them!!  Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere! Then they hop on his motorcycle together and ride off into the sunset! The End ...to be continued

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:50 pm

concerned36 wrote: Oh, and Chris says to Becca "can't we just give love a shot?"  when he catches up to Becca's limo. And as he says that they start kissing with the sunset behind them!!  Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere!

Keep going, this finale is more interesting. Are you reading this Fleiss? Take notes.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Omg you all are to funny. I think you all should write the script for the Bachelor and Ette laugh out loud IMO it can't get any worse laugh out loud

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Seems that Kasha was directed to the original tweet to that limo in front of the hotel that Becca was at for the FRC and it was in the morning. Thus, she is the F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Another thing that is funny to me is how Chris's family is saying that Becca is holding her cards close to the vest. But it's really right the opposite. Becca has been totally open and honest all along. How many contestants have come out and told the families before that they are not in love with their son. And that she's afraid that she's going to go home because she is not at that point of feeling in love yet. And that Whitney is and she's ready to get married right now and move to Arlington and have babies. She comes and out and says it all, holding nothing back. She lays it all (too much, in fact) on the table. She's like saying, I know I need to go home! Whitney is doing all the right things to win and Becca is doing all the wrong things to ensure she loses. Has this ever happened before? And everyone is looking so serious, the sisters and mom. What do they say to that? To someone so open and honest. Becca is saying what they all know but no one would dare say in front of Becca. But she says it herself. She knows what the rules are. And when Chris's mom pulls her hair out of Becca's face, it's a gesture like you would use for a child. I don't think she would ever do that to Whitney's hair. They are treating Becca like a child because she's a virgin and never been in love before.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 am

^^^ I know I don't like it when a stranger does that to me. No matter how well intentioned.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 am

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/spoilers-and-recaps/20150306-the-bachelor-2015-becca-journey

ABC still trying to emphasize the slow slow burn of Becca and Chris. Virgin status again... the one clip was ALL Ashley I.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass