SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Yeah, I'm sure Becca was on the same plane, but probably alone reading a magazine or something. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Definitely sounds like Becca is leaving today :yes:

@CMTilley: "the last brunch" featuring my pretty sisters. http://t.co/XpNmBlbX3R

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Great find MOT!   :claphands

I love thst she stayed true to herself, not overly made up and more natural with the FRC dress!  And the hair down, definitely suits the dress and her style.  Besides if I had hair that gorgeous I'd leave it down all the time as well!   giggling

Oh and a side note/question...  Is knitting a requirement or can I sit, talk and enjoy the company.  Or if I have to be doing something, could making hairbows and the hand sewn felt elephant, I've worked on all week for a friends soon to arrive baby girl count?  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698 bestbud!

Can I do rubber stamping instead of quilting. I am just not a quilter. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698

Kashathediva wrote:What if Becca was slated from day 1 to go to F4? What if the reason she does not look upset immed post show is she never fell in what we think was "in love"? 
If she truly likes Chris and he reciprocates and they are just doing a tv show, why not wear the necklace?
I don't know anything special. What I do know is the program is evolving and becoming more scripted each season.
 I have heard rumblings that certain cast have been picked the season before to be the next main. Sometimes it does not work out for various reasons. 
I have lots of what if simply due to the movement towards being a regular, scripted show and moving away from reality.

This is a great idea and truthfully could also be said of Whitney who strangely knew so very much about Chris before filming even began. A lot felt that way about Josh with Andi as well.

I put nothing past MF and his minions.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:But did her heart get broken .. Both gals seemed pretty happy early on

They did?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:22 pm

truelovealways wrote:Definitely sounds like Becca is leaving today :yes:

@CMTilley: "the last brunch" featuring my pretty sisters. http://t.co/XpNmBlbX3R

What is this last I'm seeing in her sisters tweets. Is she moving somewhere?

Well it could be until they meet again.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Hmmm I'm seeing a lot of back peddling. On what's going on for the FRC.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Beagle wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Chantal said something about having a ring on her finger too IIRC :yes:

Josh said Andi was going to be Andi Murray.

Yeah, remember he had a baseball card made up for her with Andi Murray, right?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Lots of Becca sightings today
@bree_daniellee: Becca from the Bachelor is coming into my showroom today to pick out a dress! ah!
B_Eazzyyy: Um guys today at work I rang up the bachelor finalist becca and I flipped a lil

@B_Eazzyyy: @kelseywhitmore awwww man I ruined the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Btw looks like that Bree girl that mentioned Becca looking for a dress is from L.A so looks like we have our answer on where Becca is/was headed :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Kade McDonald ‏@kademcdonald  · 18m18 minutes ago  
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698

Don't want to be the grammar police, but a comma might help this sound better. Reads better this way - Becca Tilley won, her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport. Sounds like they were partying on the plane whether she "won" or not.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Kade McDonald ‏@kademcdonald  · 18m18 minutes ago  
You been watching the Bachelor? Yea Becca Tilley won her bachelorette party was on my flight from Shreveport

What??? giggling  Not sure what this poster means, but it looks like Becca is flying.  Maybe MF will get that live wedding after all!  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698
Wonder where that girl is headed SD.. L.A :detective

She got to be on time for the People Mag Shot...she will look adorb gorgeous!  :cutesmile!:

...........and as Dez would say : (this is me, carelessly imagining this tweet referring to him looking at the People spread  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698 )
Dez Duron @DezDuron  ·  5h 5 hours ago
@beccatilley5 I'm an idiot. I'm so sorry

This is funny. So hubby and I watch the Voice. Dez tried out and didn't make it then was on to season two and then when he was on season three. My hubby laughed that he must have only gotten into the Ivy League because of sports. Hugesmile Too bad for him if he let our Becca go, his loss can be someone else's gain. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 66 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Ok, just reading thru some posts on the FRC thread and looks like Chris is/was in San Antonio for a conference? Pretty close to Ms. B in Shreveport/Dallas no?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass