SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 49 Empty Interesting first night edit on limo arrivals

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:44 pm

mimitalks wrote:I just noticed this. Chris, in a voiceover, right before the last limo pulls up, says, "This is getting ridiculous..." Who did he say that about? Becca, upon her getting out of the limo. "You look ridiculous". Fact: This voiceover is heard by the viewers after the fact, after the final rose, before the live ATFR. Interesting, that though they had already shown her as the 19th woman getting out of the limo, in reality she was the 27th girl - in the last limo - the one that Sean in his book said traditionally held one of the best picks TPTB had for the Bachelor. Interesting.

Correction: in voiceover, Chris says, This is starting to look ridiculous. Note: After he says what he says to Becca (above), he also says :you look unreal" (dream girl, anyone?) but with whom does he tell us it feels the most real? in voiceovers, said after the fact, after the final rose, before the ATFR? Becca. Interesting, when the girls are shown discussing that there is yet another limo coming we see Whitney that night saying that 25 girls is enough. We see Kaitlyn saying something like 'If I see one more limo, I might cry. That's enough." Edit shows that someone says that there are 25 girls in the room. That is said before Becca arrives, because in reality she was the 27th girl. They flash a picture of her then, but she is not there yet, when they say this. Before the limo with Becca arrives, we see Chris H. tell us and the studio audience about Chris S. "His life is about to get a little more complicated." He has just talked to Clare about what it feels to come out of the limo the first night. One of the girls (Trina?) is shown saying, "It was too good to be true" about their being only 15 girls (Becca was shown 19th). Before the last limo, we see Megan say, "I don't know how Chris is going to do this - right before girls get out of the limo we were shown that in the edit contained Becca. Interesting that the written promo shown on Grapevine says "Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa?" All very interesting...and everything I have noted has been edited after the fact, after the final rose, before the said-to-be-live ATFR.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:45 pm

concerned36 wrote:They showed Becca 19th getting out the limo because - wait for it - he's bachelor 19!! That's 2 19s. cantstopl

Wow maybe their is a little destiny in their stars!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 pm

I think TPTB took advantage this season of the fact that Chris was so smitten with Becca and they took the ball and ran with it. It has been very easy to give Becca the F1 edit because of Chris's demeanor towards her. They know exactly what we are looking for to determine F1 and IMO  they played with our heads knowing that the spoilers are out that Whitney is F1.

Personally, I like to take my clues on what happens after the show in SM and to me the scale is tipping heavily on Whitney's side. Even though I would like to see Becca as F1, I would be completely shocked if she actually is, and no I don't believe that's the type of shock Fleiss is tweeting about.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:53 pm

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 49 10011404_437644893054514_469114319_n
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/934880781273470039_180607372
mrskatie_hesterTreating her to her last "fine" meal in Da Port @ Da House. @beccatilley5
Becca is in Louisiana
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:59 pm

mimitalks wrote:I just noticed this. Chris, in a voiceover, right before the last limo pulls up, says, "This is getting ridiculous..." Who did he say that about? Becca, upon her getting out of the limo. "You look ridiculous". Fact: This voiceover is heard by the viewers after the fact, after the final rose, before the live ATFR. Interesting, that though they had already shown her as the 19th woman getting out of the limo, in reality she was the 27th girl - in the last limo - the one that Sean in his book said traditionally held one of the best picks TPTB had for the Bachelor. Interesting.

Lots of story edits on limo arrivals that refer to Becca, when they show her getting out of the limo as opposed to when things are said by the girls (by Whitney and Kaitlyn specifically, before Becca arrived, She was 27th - even though bthe camera shows her when they conclude there are 25 women). I was just listing them, when my page expired. Shucks...Listen and watch from 1:20 on
ABC's first edit: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/episode-guide/season-19/1901-season-premiere-limo-arrivals

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:03 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Becca is in Louisiana

All flights out of DFW yesterday were cancelled, she attempted to fly back and had to wait. I am not sure if flights out of DFW are going today or not. Maybe Albean, SM or some of our other awesome Dallas ladies would know.

But she tried to fly back same day as Whitney. Mother Nature interfered.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

I saw some SCs from the preview (another thread, F1/F2 maybe) that are not from the first preview I've seen. Showing Becca in the car with the sunlight. Are there new previews out on TV? Can anyone (well, you know who I'm asking now) Hugesmile do the SCs? Please. TY

my PC works fine again, I can see grapevine preview, but I'm not sure the sister's necklace is the same. It's similar, but to me appears that the pendant is too low from the necklace itself and I don't know whether Becca's pendant was so flat smooth, I assumed Bec's pendant is more unpolished or distorted while round.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
Becca is in Louisiana

All flights out of DFW yesterday were cancelled, she attempted to fly back and had to wait.  I am not sure if flights out of DFW are going today or not.  Maybe Albean, SM or some of our other awesome Dallas ladies would know.

But she tried to fly back same day as Whitney.  Mother Nature interfered.

I live here... flights are all good today! Smiley

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

I wonder if she was trying to fly home or to Los Angeles? Does anyone know?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:HGL and S2L,
IMO, Whitney is following what Chris is giving her.  He had the mural made (TPTB did, but still), he introduced her to the friends.  Just like with Nick and Josh, TPTB made sure to keep them off dates together after Episode 5, so once Becca got her 1:1 and they kissed.

I truly think that the F3 RC was the first time Whitney really saw Chris with Becca, to have any doubt of his feelings.  Whitney has been pushing all season and Chris has been following.  She likes to lead and he likes to follow it seems.  She has no reason to doubt this, until she actually sees him interacting with Becca.  Remember Whitney is has been getting first rose at the RC.  

I don't blame Whitney, she hasn't seen that with Becca he leads, she hasn't seen his face with Becca.

I think both girls have reason to believe Chris is falling in love with them.  While I found Whitney's pursuit of Chris a little OTT, he has not given her any reason to think he isn't there with her.  What she isn't noticing that he doesn't seem to be growing or changing with her, but that would be hard to notice when you are all in.

Both Whitney and Becca are great.  Probably better than Chris deserves IMO and I can't blame either girl for falling for him.

Litta, I am there with you.  The editing this season and last is crazy.  If Becca is F2, I will be annoyed as well. Not for dislike of the F1 at all, but I just want MF to start at least showing me an equal love story with F1 as he shows me with F2.

Chris has done/said things with both girls that would make them feel validated in thinking he thinks they are special. 
Chris having a tough love talk about Arlington while in Bali and then the upcoming date on his farm would make Whitney believe their relationship is progressing at a speed he feels comfortable with. 
Pulling Becca aside in Bali, and what they talked about, would make her feel their relationship is progressing at a speed he feels comfortable with.

I think, with each of the girls, there has been a love story that suits their individual personalities.  
Unclear - if Chris wrote a love story, how would it read?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 49 10011404_437644893054514_469114319_n
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/934880781273470039_180607372
mrskatie_hesterTreating her to her last "fine" meal in Da Port @ Da House. @beccatilley5
Becca is in Louisiana

Is this a Waffle House? Because Dez Duron is obsessed with Waffle House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
You know what I'd love...if the (Fleiss and CO) are the sources for RS...fine, give him info up till the F4, then starve the guy and make sure he can't get any more info and let us sleuthers and viewers take it from there.

For this season, I do think that he stumped RS regarding the F1 anyways.  This is a great season for a few different means....RS didn`t have all his info, but more importantly, I think we are lined up for a Becca F1 as I do think that she and Chris are a better match for their personalities and how they both like the quieter things. IMO

ITA Auntie, she is exactly what Chris needs. I feel Becca's pace is exactly the same as Chris. where as with the others, specially those who talk fast and much, you can see him trying to catch up, which is no good, when he is suppose to lead. He seams to really enjoys Becca's company bcs she lets him lead.
I see it that way too.  I just don't see Whit giving things up to be on the farm.  With Becca, she really loves the quieter life, loves the easy walks, loves nature and showed up Chris with her shooting abilities.  To me, their connection is a 10 and they truely seem to relish the constant hand touches.  Something about what they are doing with their hands is actually more sensual than almost any other kind of physical contact.  LOL.  Embarressed!

ITA, I have gone to see their one on one time just to look at their hand dance, they are in such harmony while doing it, it is so captivating. I am so with on the bolded.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass