SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 pm

hmbach wrote:
see2love wrote:
hmbach wrote:Yes.  Sounds like the family already knew going in to Beccas MTP that he would like to choose her.  The one sister said something to the effect of we want to figure out what he sees.  Sounds like they are playing along with the Whitney is great thing for dramatic purposes, but they know she isn't in love with her.  Now I do think they are really nervous for Chris because they know Becca isn't in love with Chris yet.  I think this is where the 'do you trust me' part comes in... JMO.

I imo dont think his sisters knew and were pretending. I think they were taken with W because she is forthright with her feelings and ready and needed to see why he was so gung ho about Becca. He mentioned in an interview that his sisters are happy for him that he found love and that they have been able to watch the show back and see why he made his . That tells me he chose Becca

I am not saying they were pretending... I just think they knew that Chris was smitten with Becca but that Whitney has the right stuff on paper.  

Oh okay, sorry i misunderstood

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:46 pm

SC of Chris's sisters statement necklace...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:48 pm

I can't figure out how to do a SC. It's shown pretty well at 2:14 in the latest preview that was posted earlier.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Oh yes, Mura, how could I forgot about episode 5 Hugesmile ... The "pink" dress I'm referring to that "lace" dress she has on in TLA video, that I think we all see the same, before starting the YT.

i think its from epis 2 RC hun yes . IIRC Litta got her 'wifey' a.k.a B the F1 theory based on that episode RC edit. Hugesmile

I agree with Litta's theory. I rewatched some of the episodes over the weekend  and did notice the intersting highlight at the second rose ceremony.Chris gives the usual tribute before handing out roses saying he appreciates them being there and to expect some ups and downs in the journey during camera focus on his face. Then  he says something like  I never really thought  I'd be able to say this so soon but, camera zooms Becca, I see my  future wife in this room then camera pans to Ashley I. as he says but first there will be some tough decisions along the way. We have seen the tough decision with Ashley I. on the 2 on 1 date already although the decision was not that tough for him the letting both go was. What remains to be seen is if Becca will agree to be his wife...............I say yes even if it is not at traditional final rose ceremony but during the AFTR. Hugesmile

And, Luv, it wasn't just the wife comment. It was what was said over EVERYONE that really got to me. I know I'm  deadhorse , but not everyone was reading at the time...so I'm recapping here. ALL of those comments from the 2nd RC are true... yet TBD for Becca and Whitney. Why does everyone get a true statement, but them? It was true even right down to the tacky editing over Juelia. Tracy was narrating about Jillian's slip on the rug and talked about how embarrassing it was. She said, "Kill me now." What are we watching? Juelia getting her rose. What's her storyline? Her husband's suicide. I didn't choose to call attention to that comment at the time of my post because it is tacky BEYOND BELIEF...but that's TPTB for you.

The one that seemed off was the comment over Britt, but if you listen to Chris's entire statement, it too seems true. Chris, "It's definitely going to be filled with ups and downs. But I'm willing to go through those to find my wife." Then we see Britt. To me that seems to describe well Chris's journey with Britt.

A reminder, Chris states, "I never really thought that after a week I could see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca. Even this plays into the statement that we may not even know at the FRC...because he only says he "could" see his wife..not that he does.

Kimberly, the original second chance girl, says, "He gave me a chance and he still doesn't want me, it's like ouch! Like that is going to really, really hurt." Then Whitney is shown.

This is why I say I'm not playing the sleuthing game again with this show if I'm wrong. The cards are stacked against the sleuther if TPTB create an edit that is so deceiving. It's one big waste of time. If it's all a game to them with the the sleuther not even being given a fair shot (Yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds, but I don't know how to express it otherwise.), then I'm not going to bother. What would be the point?

To be clear, if Whitney is F1, then my anger is not at all being directed towards her. She deserves a happy life with the man she loves. I will be happy for them and wish them well. My anger will be directed with MF and Co. I feel like they will have shortchanged Whitney and Chris...not truly telling their story at all. Drama, fake relationship/love story with Becca just to drum up an audience. If TPTB want to make their show a sham...then fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me. Chris? The most sincere Bachelor of them all? How does that fit with all the deception? ...(and obviously, this goes to the preview, etc...way more than just the RC epi2.)

I will be taking Albert Einstein's comment to heart, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." And it's not that I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll still be here, but with a lot less hours invested in the outcome.   :soapbox stepping down now...

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:55 pm

hmbach wrote:
see2love wrote:
hmbach wrote:Yes.  Sounds like the family already knew going in to Beccas MTP that he would like to choose her.  The one sister said something to the effect of we want to figure out what he sees.  Sounds like they are playing along with the Whitney is great thing for dramatic purposes, but they know she isn't in love with her.  Now I do think they are really nervous for Chris because they know Becca isn't in love with Chris yet.  I think this is where the 'do you trust me' part comes in... JMO.

I imo dont think his sisters knew and were pretending. I think they were taken with W because she is forthright with her feelings and ready and needed to see why he was so gung ho about Becca. He mentioned in an interview that his sisters are happy for him that he found love and that they have been able to watch the show back and see why he made his . That tells me he chose Becca

I am not saying they were pretending... I just think they knew that Chris was smitten with Becca but that Whitney has the right stuff on paper.  

Oh okay, sorry i misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:05 pm

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but Becca was shown as the 19th one getting out of the limo. Interesting only because Chris is the 19th bachelor I believe.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Here is the necklace. I wouldn't say it was the same. I Have 2 necklaces with round disks on them that would look like that.

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 48 Neckla10

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh, oh. Is this site acting goofy? I keep seeing two of the same post?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 pm

hmbach wrote:SC of Chris's sisters statement necklace...

I don't have an SC but Chris' sister from Ireland is wearing a disc pendent and a second chain.  It is like Becca's disc pendent.  
Chris's sister from Chicago is wearing a rectangle pendent like Whitney (I think it was her or was it Britt?) has worn a few times however the sister's chain is longer and the pendent larger.  
Both girls' necklaces are represented but neither is an exact match.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:24 pm

Litta-i was truly impressed you found that Rose Ceremony and how it was edited so perfectly - how they were subliminally telling the audience something. Only true sleuthers could see what you saw and figure it out. Youre good! :Nod:

The Juleia VO comment, albiet true.....was very tacky.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 pm

They showed Becca 19th getting out the limo because - wait for it - he's bachelor 19!! That's 2 19s. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 pm

HGL and S2L,
IMO, Whitney is following what Chris is giving her.  He had the mural made (TPTB did, but still), he introduced her to the friends.  Just like with Nick and Josh, TPTB made sure to keep them off dates together after Episode 5, so once Becca got her 1:1 and they kissed.

I truly think that the F3 RC was the first time Whitney really saw Chris with Becca, to have any doubt of his feelings.  Whitney has been pushing all season and Chris has been following.  She likes to lead and he likes to follow it seems.  She has no reason to doubt this, until she actually sees him interacting with Becca.  Remember Whitney is has been getting first rose at the RC.  

I don't blame Whitney, she hasn't seen that with Becca he leads, she hasn't seen his face with Becca.

I think both girls have reason to believe Chris is falling in love with them.  While I found Whitney's pursuit of Chris a little OTT, he has not given her any reason to think he isn't there with her.  What she isn't noticing that he doesn't seem to be growing or changing with her, but that would be hard to notice when you are all in.

Both Whitney and Becca are great.  Probably better than Chris deserves IMO and I can't blame either girl for falling for him.

Litta, I am there with you. The editing this season and last is crazy. If Becca is F2, I will be annoyed as well. Not for dislike of the F1 at all, but I just want MF to start at least showing me an equal love story with F1 as he shows me with F2.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass