SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:16 pm

chiliwhili wrote:I personally think Chris is gobsmacked by Becca - a girl who can shoot - loves the outdoors - great sense of humour - all things that are very important to Chris - it's like she was made for him, and I don't think that fact is lost on Chris.  If he doesn't pick her it I think it will be only because he has prioritized finding a wife (no disrespect to Whitney who seems like a lovely person too, just not as natural a fit for Chris IMO)

I could not agree more!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

There was no final 2 with Des and Chris.  They made a point of saying that.  It has been done.

There have been multiple Bachelorettes where F2 was let go early and we did not see F2 at FRC.  My point is, they have always had F2 at FRC on Bachelor. If Becca does not appear for FRC, it would be a first in Bachelor history.
BUT going by how there's never been a season where the F2 hasn't come to the FRC, then highly unlikely that trend would start now. IMO, the kaboom/cannonball moment will come when Whit gets eliminated, hense the kleenex in the back of hte car, her bloodshot eyes and crying face and Becca is only seen as concerned, thinking, and apprehensive. IMO, that's the face of many a F1 before her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Becca is a wonderful person who is confident who she is and takes the negativity and tries to turn it positive.

This song reminds me of Becca (except the smoke a joint part giggling )

I personally, with all the anti- this or that sentiment it is reminding me so much of Arie and Jef who at least during their season were friends, am getting tired of this season and really just want it over with. I personally hope Whitney and Becca are getting to Cali early to maybe meet up and get to have lunch or dinner together. Wouldn't that be fun.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Don't they usually show the F1 upset? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Becca is a wonderful person who is confident who she is and takes the negativity and tries to turn it positive.

This song reminds me of Becca (except the smoke a joint part giggling )

I personally, with all the anti- this or that sentiment it is reminding me so much of Arie and Jef who at least during their season were friends, am getting tired of this season and really just want it over with.  I personally hope Whitney and Becca are getting to Cali early to maybe meet up and get to have lunch or dinner together. Wouldn't that be fun.

Awww, what a nice sentiment. That would be great if the two final girls met up. Chris who??? I still say either one can do better. Sorry, but JMHO. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Diana wrote:
hmbach wrote:
avoice wrote:Unexpected twist? Biggest would be an F1 not show up at FRC and F2 is let go there. Then he goes after the no show F1. Never happened before. Kaboom!

Yeppers!! This is my theory of what is going to happen too.  Becca is F1 but has to leave because of funeral W is F2 he sends her home, and we find out at ATFR that they have been dating in the real world now for 3 months unbothered (sort of) by the media because everyone assumed that W was the F1.  
Chris is engaged.
Diana, is that because of RS or spoilers out there or do you know something else?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:52 pm

ElonM wrote:I have been thinking....

How was the family able to post pics of Becca the day after the final rose ceremony?

The presence of these pics, plus RS spoiling the season on the same day of the pics and Chris saying that he went back to work the next day just doesn't add up.

So did Chris say he went back to work the next day to cover up the outcome of the show.
Ding DDing Ding, IMO....RS found the pics, knows the normal routine of what happens in a season, knows how the F1 spends time with Chris and if he has the pics, he knows that the only one that could spend time with the lead afterwards would be Whitney. I think what RS has done is jump to conclussions based on that and had called Whit as F1. I am VERY skeptical that he has anymore than that.

I believe by Chris saying that he went back to farming the next day is a cover in a way. I think that what may of happened is after the GGMA's funeral, there was time for her to head back to the farm and maybe stay with his parents or for him to go to SD to get to know each other better. Just a haunch.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
ElonM wrote:I have been thinking....

How was the family able to post pics of Becca the day after the final rose ceremony?

The presence of these pics, plus RS spoiling the season on the same day of the pics and Chris saying that he went back to work the next day just doesn't add up.

So did Chris say he went back to work the next day to cover up the outcome of the show.
Ding DDing Ding, IMO....RS found the pics, knows the normal routine of what happens in a season, knows how the F1 spends time with Chris and if he has the pics, he knows that the only one that could spend time with the lead afterwards would be Whitney.  I think what RS has done is jump to conclussions based on that and had called Whit as F1.  I am VERY skeptical that he has anymore than that.

I believe by Chris saying that he went back to farming the next day is a cover in a way.  I think that what may of happened is after the GGMA's funeral, there was time for her to head back to the farm and maybe stay with his parents or for him to go to SD to get to know each other better.  Just a haunch.

I like your hunch. :cutesmile!:

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:10 pm

^^ I think you've nailed it, Auntie. That fits all the pieces into the right place.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:14 pm

BKay wrote:^^ I think you've nailed it, Auntie. That fits all the pieces into the right place.

BKay your avi is on fleek. Love it :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 pm

hmbach wrote:
Jeepers wrote:^^^^WHAT???????

Yep. If you look at flights from Shreveport to San Diego today they all run from Shreveport to Houston to (LAX), (Seattle), (Salt Lake City) then to SanDiego. None thru Dallas. None of those places have ice.

Doesn't matter if she's not going through any weather impacted places.

Weather issues (especially in as many places as are having them again now) in one/some parts of the country, plus the closure at LGA due to the Delta flight incident/accident earlier today, has messed up flights across the country, regardless of carrier or if they're in directly impacted cities.

Planes aren't positioned in the right places, crew are stuck, timed out, etc.

In fact, I had a family member flying back here into San Diego also today to visit one of our ailing family members.

Her flight? Cancelled. The earliest she could get at flight is late Saturday - which is too late given her return was for Sunday morning. hmmm

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:29 pm

What airport was Becca seen at?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top