SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm

I have been thinking....

How was the family able to post pics of Becca the day after the final rose ceremony?

The presence of these pics, plus RS spoiling the season on the same day of the pics and Chris saying that he went back to work the next day just doesn't add up.

So did Chris say he went back to work the next day to cover up the outcome of the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Diana wrote:
hmbach wrote:
avoice wrote:Unexpected twist? Biggest would be an F1 not show up at FRC and F2 is let go there. Then he goes after the no show F1. Never happened before. Kaboom!

Yeppers!! This is my theory of what is going to happen too.  Becca is F1 but has to leave because of funeral W is F2 he sends her home, and we find out at ATFR that they have been dating in the real world now for 3 months unbothered (sort of) by the media because everyone assumed that W was the F1.  
Chris is engaged.

He is?? He said this?? :uptonogood :stirthepot lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:
ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I think that's a huge assumption. Becca isn't pursuing modelling as far as I can tell. The photos in the wedding dress were taken by her close friend who happens to be a wedding photographer.

Didn't she say to Chris herself that she went on the show for him, but didn't think she'd actually end up liking him, since she knows how picky she is? She was surprised herself that she actually liked him, but I don't doubt that she genuinely does. She doesn't strike me as one to fake anything.

Most people go on the show for the experience and if love happens then that's a bonus. The odds just aren't in anyone's favour.
Does anyone remember the photographers name?

Brandy Smith

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't believe Chris went back to work the next day? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm

It's actually Brandi Smyth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Did anyone find her great grandmother's obit? I looked for it. I think she lived in KY? in a nursing home? I was just looking for family member names, which are usually listed in the obit.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:44 pm

I think Chris went back to work the day after the final rose ceremony... unless he went to a funeral just to support his "friend." :uptonogood :stirthepot In all seriousness i think maybe he did go.

Okay, back to becca. Smiley Where is she. Come on sleuthers. We can do this!! :detective :detective :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:
hmbach wrote:

Yeppers!! This is my theory of what is going to happen too.  Becca is F1 but has to leave because of funeral W is F2 he sends her home, and we find out at ATFR that they have been dating in the real world now for 3 months unbothered (sort of) by the media because everyone assumed that W was the F1.  
Chris is engaged.

He is??  He said this??  :uptonogood :stirthepot lolpanda

Multiple places have said he's engaged. (Gossipcop which is truthful) said he was engaged.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Diana wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't believe Chris went back to work the next day? no idea

No you are not alone. bestbud! I was always dubious of that-seemed like something TPTB would "encourage" him to say to go with the whole farmer theme. Maybe he rode the combine for awhile just to get "back to his roots" but it doesn't make sense a farm operation as large as his family's would leave necessary harvesting work to be done by him the minute he's done filming, nor that they would risk leaving the work undone, knowing weather can be unpredictable.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote: In all seriousness i think maybe he did go.  
He would not be allowed to.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Diana wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't believe Chris went back to work the next day? no idea

I didn't at first but since I didn't think there any corn left to harvest. But since they showed him on the combine with W at MTP, I think it's possible he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

^^^ Until I see it or hear it from him. Hey I know you are a Whit fan and I am too, just "keeping it real!" :cutesmile!: boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 17 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass