SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Miyala wrote:I just watched Des season again and I actually believe that Brooks and Becca would be a good fit!

Girrrrrl I said that yesterday! Even got a name Brecca! #boom
I give them and you a very enthusiastic thumbsup
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

The Kaboom that never happened before is a F2 leaves and pulls herself out of the race. Now that has never happened. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

avoice wrote:Unexpected twist? Biggest would be an F1 not show up at FRC and F2 is let go there. Then he goes after the no show F1. Never happened before. Kaboom!

Bingo! that's what I have been thinking bcs what Becca posted with her friend the "unexpetedtwist".
Chris is  at RC saying he might not propose to any one, so if Becca left or lego, Chris still could not propose to Whit, so lets her go, but goes after Becca, tells her he will wait for her. Now, that Kaboom!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Useing the V card to the point that she int the F1 is crazy Chris seen past that and Fell in love with Becca for who she was. Not for oh g wonder what's between the sheets. He fell in love with her Heart. And he wants to know more. Other wise Becca would Not be There, Becca would of been gone. I'm sorry I don't see Becca going anywhere. JMHO Everbody was and is at point in there lives. Becca just chose to be one till she is married is all. C sees past it. He is looking at there future in the eyes and he knows it. He has known it for awhile. IMO...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 pm

philphan wrote:
Diana wrote:
Rolly wrote:IA MVMom...JMO but I do not think Becca is ready for what Chris is looking for.  
I agree

But....do we really know what Chris is looking for? Every bachelor says they are looking to settle down, but that could mean in 6 months or 6 years.
Chris seems open to new opportunities outside of Iowa (DWTS) so I don't think he is rushing to the wedding registry any time soon. JMO.

I agree with this post
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 pm

concerned36 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Not interested in being an RS defender but one thing he has consistently pointed out is that on the Bachelorette, they have multiple times allowed the lead to let F2 go before FRC but there has never been a Bachelor where lead did not bring both F2 to FRC. The sick MF gets his jollies having a heartbroken F2 woman at every FRC; doesn't seem to care whether he gets a heartbroken F2 at FRC for the Bachelorette.

I am starting to lean toward the theory that Becca is not at FRC. IDK whether that is because he let her go early or she decided to leave.

IMO, then it would seem that the way to get a heartbroken F2 this season is if W is F2, since Becca is not all in yet. This practice of letting the F2 go early on Bachelorette only could be because the man is proposing. They would have to show a man proposing along with the Bachelorette rejecting it, awkward!  So I would think it has more to do with they don't want to show two proposals (two rings) and one rejection.

I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Not interested in being an RS defender but one thing he has consistently pointed out is that on the Bachelorette, they have multiple times allowed the lead to let F2 go before FRC but there has never been a Bachelor where lead did not bring both F2 to FRC. The sick MF gets his jollies having a heartbroken F2 woman at every FRC; doesn't seem to care whether he gets a heartbroken F2 at FRC for the Bachelorette.

I am starting to lean toward the theory that Becca is not at FRC. IDK whether that is because he let her go early or she decided to leave.

IMO, then it would seem that the way to get a heartbroken F2 this season is if W is F2, since Becca is not all in yet. This practice of letting the F2 go early on Bachelorette only could be because the man is proposing. They would have to show a man proposing along with the Bachelorette rejecting it, awkward!  So I would think it has more to do with they don't want to show two proposals (two rings) and one rejection.

I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

There was no final 2 with Des and Chris. They made a point of saying that. It has been done.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:01 pm

philphan wrote:
Diana wrote:
Rolly wrote:IA MVMom...JMO but I do not think Becca is ready for what Chris is looking for.  
I agree

But....do we really know what Chris is looking for? Every bachelor says they are looking to settle down, but that could mean in 6 months or 6 years.
Chris seems open to new opportunities outside of Iowa (DWTS) so I don't think he is rushing to the wedding registry any time soon. JMO.

You took the words right out of my month....revise that to what Chris "says" he is looking for.
Even Jimmy Kimmel called him out whole "getting back to farm life" saying "I don't believe that at all...I saw you at the house"
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

There was no final 2 with Des and Chris.  They made a point of saying that.  It has been done.
Again, It has not happened on the Bachelor.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

There was no final 2 with Des and Chris.  They made a point of saying that.  It has been done.

There have been multiple Bachelorettes where F2 was let go early and we did not see F2 at FRC. My point is, they have always had F2 at FRC on Bachelor. If Becca does not appear for FRC, it would be a first in Bachelor history.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:05 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
mindless wrote:

I disagree totally. I'm sure Chris has gone through some dry patches in his life and knows how to deal with it. He's been repeating ad nauseam that he's looking for his wife. If he picks Becca then they could be married in a year and have all the sex they want for the rest of their lives. I really don't think it's that big an issue for a mature adult to not have sex for a year or two, if the end result is marrying the love of one's life. There are more important things in life than sex.

I also don't think Becca is part of the "purity crowd". She's just made a decision she feels is right for her. If she was looking for another virgin, then why would she even go on this show? She sure seems open-minded to me despite her personal decisions.  

Responses:

1. The purity crowd are those folks who want to wait until marriage to have sex. I had thought that what she claimed to be wanting to do?

2. Why would Becca go on this show? The experience! To be part of Bach Nation! To get more modeling gigs! Who knows ... maybe her friend Danny Hoyt of AfterBuzz, who has said goes to same church as Becca, strongly suggested that it would be great idea for her to go on. Every single person who goes on the AfterBuzz show all talk about doors opened and making lifetime friends.

I really, really like Becca very much.  I think Becca would do better meeting someone from one of the bible studies that Danny leads in Beverly Hills than on this show.

I also found it very interesting that Danny and Cathy Kelly did not predict who the F1 would be and they ALWAYS do. Danny has not been terribly effusive at all about Becca & Chris together. Cathy Kelley had been very pro WHitney as has JC and Lauren so surprising that no one made predictions at end of their WTA recap podcast. (and, just to be clear, JC and Lauren were not on that podcast but had Amy Long on as guest)

I agree  I have been baffled all season why Becca did the show, which is so contrary to who she is. The recent modeling pics lead me to believe that she was persuaded it would be good exposure for future modeling opportunities.

I do not think any of the girls go on the show to find a husband. They are all seeking exposure for their careers, to have fun, to meet new people, to make connections, to travel! Lots of various reasons. What girl would think she could prevail with the lead over 24 other women? It's a stretch! I don't think Becca would have thought she would get far. Her friend from high school, Laura, submitted her application.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:06 pm

^^^ True and I believe it VERY plausible she leaves early and bows out. That leaves Whitney as final 1.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass