SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 pm

tehehehe the irony of what you're describing kasha is that shows like this are likely going to be "hawking" products left and right and sometimes doing the same with people  rofl

yea def agree with that laudergirl -- time inc is home to CNN etc. right? so she's prolly getting paid a good amount but likely not as much as cable tv shows

WOW andi is in great company she landed a good opportunity there good for her! 
http://www.timeinc.com/brands/#us-based
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Laudergirl wrote:It looks like Time, Inc. is the backer of Andi's new show. I'd say that's petty good financing.

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-04-30-andi-dorfman-web-series-andis-apple/?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv

Wow, good for her.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm

So will Bachelor production be taking a cut of her salary for this since she's still under contract, like they do the dwts peeps?

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Samuel10Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Samuel10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Family10Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Samuel15Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Time is a much better deal for her than next entertainment/tptb actually! So even if she puts up with the pay cut or what not... She's going to have an opening into Time's whole lifestyle section in terms of positioning herself for other gigs in that space...she's definitely a smart cookie and it shows in this decision. I actually was wishing under my breath that Kaitlyn gets lucky and does well in her run of the show with landing something cos I see a very sweet and thoughtful person inside...

the MeAndi part of Andi is still there and my hope for her is that she sincerely learns more and more humility and compassion along the way and that's a lesson maturity also brings ...hopefully sharleen will rub off on her in spite of Andi finding herself in the eye of the storm of today's narcissism enabling culture/environment i'm not holding my breath since unfortunately the trend of today is that self absorption and exhibitionism pays in dollars and in infamy ...sounds like she wants that life -- I do also think Andi is smart and has a lot of boldness so she has the potential to do something with it 

For her personal life she really needs to learn how to be vulnerable if she ever wants to truly connect with a guy... in a way I'm glad we can see these imperfections and try to understand them that's real life we all have flaws and go through life with blinders on half of the time... I wish her the best.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I know another one of my favorite couples did a web-series for CBS, it was good...  Andi is in good company, I can't wait to watch it, some good money is to made for these types of web series....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 pm

That's great for Andi's fans but not sure the interest is there for many other people. I also love Sharleen but won't be watching.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri May 01, 2015 12:25 am

Laudergirl wrote:It looks like Time, Inc. is the backer of Andi's new show. I'd say that's petty good financing.

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-04-30-andi-dorfman-web-series-andis-apple/?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv

Time Inc. is affiliate of Time Warner, as is Warner Horizon Television, which produces the Bach shows that air on ABC (and that NZK also produces). I don't know of course, but it may be that this is covered under an option in her Bach'ette contract. Those agreements that we used to have had broad definitions of affiliates ... that's how they end up on E! etc., get featured in People (Time Inc. property) and all that.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 01, 2015 5:17 am

albean99 wrote:That's great for Andi's fans but not sure the interest is there for many other people. I also love Sharleen but won't be watching.

Totally agree. I know she has her fans, but for the most part, I don't think she really connects with viewers. There is just something in her personality that grates on many people. Trouble with stuff like this is that interest...if there is any...is usually short lived. Attention spans are short and there is always someone newer around the corner.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 6:50 am

I hope Andi and/or Whitney Bischoff post pics of their adventures this weekend! Cant wait to see the hats!    laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:That's great for Andi's fans but not sure the interest is there for many other people. I also love Sharleen but won't be watching.

Totally agree. I know she has her fans, but for the most part, I don't think she really connects with viewers. There is just something in her personality that grates on many people. Trouble with stuff like this is that interest...if there is any...is usually short lived. Attention spans are short and there is always someone newer around the corner.

I agree that Andi definitely has her fans, but I would argue that she's probably the most hated Bachelorette since Deanna. Even Dylan said that in his podcast. I think she just has that personality that encourages really strong feelings, whether they are of hatred or love. I wonder if they are counting on the fact that a lot of her "those who are not fans" will tune in just to criticize her? Courtney Robertson said she was offered her own reality TV show after her book, so I guess the assumption by producers is that controversial people make for more exciting television than "nice" people.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 01, 2015 8:16 pm

The Mrs.
‏@Onefabulousmom

@AndiDorfman you are such a gracious fabulous lady! My friends and I adore you! If you're in LA let me know! Xx

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 01, 2015 8:23 pm

^^ Well that's a good start she will have one fan that will watch . Just wondering how long it will take for this to be cancelled.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis