SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 am

Then I still don't get why tell her to get over Josh is out of line, is nasty or is bullying? no idea

Nannymargie, for your info, I never follow her. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 am

peggy0221 wrote:Then I still don't get why tell her to get over Josh is out of line, is nasty or is bullying? no idea

Nannymargie, for your info, I never follow her. rotfl

Telling her to get over Josh does not count as bulling but to me it is out of line. She still loves Josh and is trying to move on but I feel she is still hurting. So telling her to get over Josh was just uncalled for. I will stick with if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:20 am

The whole idea of "what is out of line or overboard" is a very interesting topic to me. I am constantly amazed at the things I see mentioned on media regarding anon tweets etc. 
I know as I'm getting older, I am becoming more zen. I want to surround myself with more positive energy, but at the same time the snarky itch still remains rooted. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 am

So this is the difference we have and I think it doesn't make either one of us a bad person:

You like Andi and you see a love story between her and Josh, you believe what you see in her.
I don't like Andi and I only see a showmance between them, I don't buy anything she sells.

And you would say nice thing to those u like
And I would leave ONE comment to her to say it in her face (kind of) that I don't buy it, so get over it.

Yes, maybe this is very evil of me and be it.
I cannot forget how mean she was as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:31 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm obviously not an Andi fan, but she's never struck me as someone who is particularly sensitive. I mean, on Twitter, she constantly favorites comments attacking her. So, I tend to believe that if she's banning people, it's because their comments are unnecessarily rude and repeatedly  out of line. I find it really hard to believe that she would ban someone just because of a harmless "I didn't like your outfit" comment. There are some viewers out there that are crazy and obsessed to a point of concern; I don't think that anyone on these shows should have to put with such vitriol.

But she did ban my friend for a harmless comment about an outfit. It wasn't even really that negative. It was along the lines of "This isn't your best outfit. Perhaps xyz outfit would have been a better choice." Perhaps Andi was just in a bad mood that day or it was an accident. But that's pretty sensitive to ban someone for a comment like that.

As I mentioned, if people are using excessive profanity, being abusive, or downright stalkerish with their obsessive comments, by all means ban someone.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 86669110 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:35 am

Just because someone's opinion of another is that they were mean, doesn't give the authorization to be mean back? No wonder we live in a messed up world if that's the case. JMO

I, like Kasha, don't like or want negativity around me. If I had an IG account, I would probably ignore the negative, delete when I felt like it, or just keep it private for my friends and family.

She is in the public eye, IMO she can control her IG any way she wants. As long as the negativity doesn't affect her, like Nikki or Emily. Do the people who post nasty things really think the IG'er will take their advice?

It's really serves no purpose to post things telling them what to do other than to satisfy the poster which in itself is sad. JMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:44 am

I feel bad already posting here now because I need to explain why I dont like Andi and why I posted ONE comment in her IG hmmm

And i like to hate her, that's all.
And now, I can't post negative comment about her here, can't post on SM...

okay, maybe I should just start to like her? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 am

peggy0221 wrote:I feel bad already posting here now because I need to explain why I dont like Andi and why I posted ONE comment in her IG hmmm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is saying you have to like Andi and can post whatever you want to. A lot of negative comments have been posted on this board and most of her fans had just kept quiet about them. But I just felt I needed to state my opinion about it just like you have the right to post yours.

It's one thing to post negative comments on this board and state what you are feeling because we are a group that have different opinions and can say them without being attacked for those opinions. But it is also ok to post in her defense if we want to. What I just don't understand is why go to their personal SM accounts and post those comments directly to her. That is what I have the problem understanding.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:11 am

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I feel bad already posting here now because I need to explain why I dont like Andi and why I posted ONE comment in her IG hmmm

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is saying you have to like Andi and can post whatever you want to.  A lot of negative comments have been posted on this board and most of her fans had just kept quiet about them.  But I just felt I needed to state my opinion about it just like you have the right to post yours.

It's one thing to post negative comments  on this board and state what you are feeling because we are a group that have different opinions and can say them without being attacked for those opinions.  But it is also ok to post in her defense if we want to.  What I just don't understand is why go to their personal SM accounts and post those comments directly to her.  That is what I have the problem understanding.

Nannymargie ... I agree! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:11 am

Nannymargie, i respect you and the Andi fans, just like I stated upthread that I get what you see in her. And I dont mean I feel bad why you guys come defending her, I feel it because I really feel like I am being questioned why I left comment on her IG.

I'll just stop the IG topic here because I don't think we will have any agreement on the way we deal with her. Good day to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:16 am

peggy0221 wrote:Nannymargie, i respect you and the Andi fans, just like I stated upthread that I get what you see in her. And I dont mean I feel bad why you guys come defending her, I feel it because I really feel like I am being questioned why I left comment on her IG.

I'll just stop the IG topic here because I don't think we will have any agreement on the way we deal with her. Good day to you all.

Peggy0221 your comments keep this board lively. Otherwise there might not be much to talk about. Except for what Andi is wearing or ate that day! All opinions are valuable, as long as they are not rude or intentionally hurtful. I do not think you are trying to be either of those. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 am

peggy0221 wrote:Nannymargie, i respect you and the Andi fans, just like I stated upthread that I get what you see in her. And I dont mean I feel bad why you guys come defending her, I feel it because I really feel like I am being questioned why I left comment on her IG.

Well we can just agree to disagree. Have a Blessed Day!

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis