SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:25 pm

If you have any ounce of compassion and you broke someone's heart the least you can do is to be kind but clear about your views -- she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love with her he was' she was sexually intimate with him and that's only nick  Andi resorted to a lot of very underhanded and cold tactics with him after the AFTR. I am even willing to not hold that against her but the way she's acted bratty, entitled and without any compassion with the other guys makes her very unlikable -- she also holds grudges I can't believe how sad it was to see her to stick it to JPG over and over when one of her best friends was in a relationship with the guy! Rolling Eyes
And that's not even getting into the debacle with Eric who was honestly trying to express his difficulties and to connect with her -- it was unprecedented how personally she took what he said when all he was trying to say was that the setting wasn't working for him and he really needs her to understand why... I think he was spot on with his 'actress' comments in the sense that she wasn't being vulnerable and able to connect with the guys -- she was constantly ON and she still is...
CS' dumping was the saddest of the bunch IMO cos he was such a good person to her and she was sooo whinny bratty and pretty much unwilling to take responsibility when he had confessed his feelings AND she'd encouraged him to go farther and farther to falling for her...she had zero compassion for what he was going through and she was crying and whining -- it was about her the whole time -- that whole conversation was when everything clicked about Andi for me!!

I really think you learn someone's true character when they are under pressure and each of these moments really illustrate that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 pm

emusha wrote:If you have any ounce of compassion and you broke someone's heart the least you can do is to be kind but clear about your views -- she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love with her he was' she was sexually intimate with him and that's only nick  Andi resorted to a lot of very underhanded and cold tactics with him after the AFTR. I am even willing to not hold that against her but the way she's acted bratty, entitled and without any compassion with the other guys makes her very unlikable -- she also holds grudges I can't believe how sad it was to see her to stick it to JPG over and over when one of her best friends was in a relationship with the guy! Rolling Eyes
And that's not even getting into the debacle with Eric who was honestly trying to express his difficulties and to connect with her -- it was unprecedented how personally she took what he said when all he was trying to say was that the setting wasn't working for him and he really needs her to understand why... I think he was spot on with his 'actress' comments in the sense that she wasn't being vulnerable and able to connect with the guys -- she was constantly ON and she still is...
CS' dumping was the saddest of the bunch IMO cos he was such a good person to her and she was sooo whinny bratty and pretty much unwilling to take responsibility when he had confessed his feelings AND she'd encouraged him to go farther and farther to falling for her...she had zero compassion for what he was going through and she was crying and whining -- it was about her the whole time -- that whole conversation was when everything clicked about Andi for me!!

I really think you learn someone's true character when they are under pressure and each of these moments really illustrate that
Good Post I agree     I think MeAndi was absent the day the compassion and empathy genes were passed out.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
emusha wrote:If you have any ounce of compassion and you broke someone's heart the least you can do is to be kind but clear about your views -- she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love with her he was' she was sexually intimate with him and that's only nick  Andi resorted to a lot of very underhanded and cold tactics with him after the AFTR. I am even willing to not hold that against her but the way she's acted bratty, entitled and without any compassion with the other guys makes her very unlikable -- she also holds grudges I can't believe how sad it was to see her to stick it to JPG over and over when one of her best friends was in a relationship with the guy! Rolling Eyes

Good Post I agree     I think MeAndi was absent the day the compassion and empathy genes were passed out.
She was there. She passed those over for those cute pair of Jimmy Choos and a week's stay in Mexico.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:08 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl giggling giggling giggling giggling
This board is the place to be when you need a good laugh and relaxation. You all are too funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
emusha wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Yes, she did. I didn't like the way she acted with Josh either. For me it started with her fake indignation towards JPG, and only got worse with her horrible treatment of Eric and beyond.

I would also add her horrible treatment of Chris S. dumping him in a way which seemed to suggest that she wanted Chris to take the full responsibility for her dumping him and whining and acting "bratty" when he asked her for an explanation and the finally nail in the coffin that made it clear she was stuck on wanting to be right and blameless always was how cold she was with Nick. Two guys she broke their hearts and did not exhibit any amount of compassion towards. she exuded zero compassion for each of the guys - JPG, Eric, CS and Nick. It was all about her and she was 100% right with each of them... I especially got a bad taste in my mouth about the way she treated the last three because she was in the position of power with each of them .

How was Andi suppose to act towards Nick when he tried to see her twice after he knew she was engaged and even wrote her a letter to try and make her change her mind and dump Josh and get back with him.  It is not fair that everyone blames Andi for everything when Nick did his share to make her feel the way she did.  Do even say that she should have met him off camera because everyone knows with TPTB would have not allowed that or would have recorded it.

Yeah, I too think Andi can do no worng because she is perfect! and it is everyone else that made it bad, Andi is the victim.

darn Josh to pretend to be her true love, only to have her not chose Nick and led to the FS controversy.
darn Nick to (pretend to) fall so hard, and still want to pursue her after the Final Rose was presented to Josh. If this darn Nick didn't like her this much and didn't want to know why she made love with him while not loving him, she would not have to put up a wall to protect her image relationship with Josh.

The faults are all Josh & Nick, must be!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
emusha wrote:

I would also add her horrible treatment of Chris S. dumping him in a way which seemed to suggest that she wanted Chris to take the full responsibility for her dumping him and whining and acting "bratty" when he asked her for an explanation and the finally nail in the coffin that made it clear she was stuck on wanting to be right and blameless always was how cold she was with Nick. Two guys she broke their hearts and did not exhibit any amount of compassion towards. she exuded zero compassion for each of the guys - JPG, Eric, CS and Nick. It was all about her and she was 100% right with each of them... I especially got a bad taste in my mouth about the way she treated the last three because she was in the position of power with each of them .

How was Andi suppose to act towards Nick when he tried to see her twice after he knew she was engaged and even wrote her a letter to try and make her change her mind and dump Josh and get back with him.  It is not fair that everyone blames Andi for everything when Nick did his share to make her feel the way she did.  Do even say that she should have met him off camera because everyone knows with TPTB would have not allowed that or would have recorded it.

Yeah, I too think Andi can do no worng because she is perfect! and it is everyone else that made it bad, Andi is the victim.

darn Josh to pretend to be her true love, only to have her not chose Nick and led to the FS controversy.
darn Nick to (pretend to) fall so hard, and still want to pursue her after the Final Rose was presented to Josh. If this darn Nick didn't like her this much and didn't want to know why she made love with him while not loving him, she would not have to put up a wall to protect her image relationship with Josh.

The faults are all Josh & Nick, must be!

I never said Andi is perfect at not at fault with some things. But everything is not her fault but she seems to be the villain for everything.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:11 pm

^ Cannot agree more - everything is NOT her fault!
Exactly as what I expressed, she can do no wrong, can she? no.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong HTML coding)

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:16 pm

cantstopl oh you jokesters!!! love the snark

I think the reason we all give her so much flack is cos she represents herself as perfect! There are so many out there who are imperfect including nick and josh  but Andi doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for or admit to any mistake she makes -- JPG was in the wrong and she wouldn't let go of her criticism of him joking about him and maintaining he was wrong and she the victim and constantly sticking it to him over and over ... with Eric she was baffled at the extent of his accusations when she having gone through the process could have understood that he was having difficulty with the process and she could have comforted him and tried to be vulnerable with him. Instead she took offense and went on the attack needing to be 100% right! With CS she represented herself as such a matyr and sooo great and wonderful for not putting him through a rose ceremony while whining and crying her tone seeming to say "ohh poor me I have to break up with you and look how great i'm being by letting you go early but boo hoo I have to do it and I don't want to..."
And with nick I can't even begin to imagine why she was so indignant that someone fell in love with her enough and wanted explanations?!?! and he went every route possible to get that explanation -- she acted like she was angry at him for that and she was the victim again of a stalkeresque ex who is sl** shaming her -- if only she'd given him space and a private convo who knows what could have happened instead??

It's unfortunate and sad that she has to be 100% right or act like she's doing everyone a favor when she makes any concessions...and nobody expects her to be perfect but she does need to admit to her flaws and take responsibility for her actions.

Last edited by emusha on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm

luvlady345 wrote: snipped

There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or appreciate someone's beauty, even if you are in a relationship or just recently gotten out of one, you are not dead or blind .....

Sorry I wouldn't call my cousin hot, I'd call him a good looking guy.

emusha wrote:Isnipped..

she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love he was with her  ...snipped

...........while throwing her head back laughing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Wait the trainer is her cousin? Or the other guy?!

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 pm

emusha wrote: cantstopl oh you jokesters!!! love the snark

I think the reason we all give her so much flack is cos she represents herself as perfect! There are so many out there who are imperfect including nick and josh  but Andi doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for or admit to any mistake she makes -- JPG was in the wrong and she wouldn't let go of her criticism of him joking about him and maintaining he was wrong and she the victim... with Eric she was baffled at the extent of his accusations when she having gone through the process could have understood that he was having difficulty with the process and she could have comforted him and tried to be vulnerable with him. Instead she took offense and went on the attack needing to be 100% right! With CS she represented herself as such a matyr and sooo great and wonderful for not putting him through a rose ceremony while whining and crying her tone seeming to say "ohh poor me I have to break up with you and look how great i'm being by letting you go early but boo hoo I have to do it and I don't want to..."
And with nick I can't even begin to imagine why she was so indignant that someone fell in love with her enough and wanted explanations?!?! and he went every route possible to get that explanation -- she acted like she was angry at him for that and she was the victim again of a stalkeresque ex who is sl** shaming her -- if only she'd given him space and a private convo who knows what could have happened instead??

It's unfortunate and sad that she has to be 100% right or act like she's doing everyone a favor when she makes any concessions...and nobody expects her to be perfect but she does need to admit to her flaws and take responsibility of her actions.

Very Well Said handwave handwave handwave
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote: snipped

There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or appreciate someone's beauty, even if you are in a relationship or just recently gotten out of one, you are not dead or blind .....

Sorry I wouldn't call my cousin hot, I'd call him a good looking guy.

emusha wrote:Isnipped..

she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love he was with her  ...snipped

...........while throwing her head back laughing.

She was calling the trainer hot not her cousin. Her cousin I believe also called the trainer hot or good looking.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 86669110 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis