SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:59 pm

With all the hotness around me!! A big middle finger to Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:With all the hotness around me!! A big middle finger to Josh.

What is wrong with saying someone is hot? I don't think it's any worse than Josh taking a picture with about 20 women and Ashley pressed up against his back.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:With all the hotness around me!! A big middle finger to Josh.

What is wrong with saying someone is hot?  I don't think it's any worse than Josh taking a picture with about 20 women and Ashley pressed up against his back.

Your correct. There is nothing wrong with it at all. She annoys me, and everything she says annoys me because IMO everything she says is fake. Sorry. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
julychild wrote:If she is indeed filming a reality TV show, it would make sense that she said in the People interview that she wants a man who would want do the same career that she does. If one person wants to be on tv, and the other doesn't, it would pose a stress to any relationship.

Well Josh does want to be back on TV, he said he is interested in being the Bachelor...

Yes, but this was said post break up. I'm guessing that Josh had no expectation to be on TV again, especially as The Bachelor if he was getting engaged to Andi. He probably thought they would get married, have kids and live happily every after.

Well, he said that recently imo if Josh is serious about wanting a wife/family he would take the more traditional route because let's face it the majority of these couple don't get married and have kids those are few and far between

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:

What is wrong with saying someone is hot?  I don't think it's any worse than Josh taking a picture with about 20 women and Ashley pressed up against his back.

There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or appreciate someone's beauty, even if you are in a relationship or just recently gotten out of one, you are not dead or blind .....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or appreciate someone's beauty, even if you are in a relationship or just recently gotten out of one, you are not dead or blind .....

I saw it as a message to Josh myself. There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or whatever but to put it out there on twitter rather than say it to friends, to me is a big shout out. I also agree with the posters who say that the laughing pictures are to attempt to create an image of a carefree person but to me it seems calculated and sad.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Your correct. There is nothing wrong with it at all. She annoys me, and everything she says annoys me because IMO everything she says is fake. Sorry. sad

I'm guilty. She absolutely annoys the heck out of me. Honestly, though, if I saw something good, I would give credit where credit is due. I see her as fake. The poster who made the comment about having her head flung back, laughing, nailed it on the head. It's as though she is trying to be hip and cool, but it just isn't working - for me. I totally admitted I was wrong about Des and Chris (I didn't think they were unlikeable or fake, just didn't believe Chris is who Des wanted), and I would like to admit that I was wrong about Andi, but she isn't showing anything I can say positively about her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I'm guilty. She absolutely annoys the heck out of me. Honestly, though, if I saw something good, I would give credit where credit is due. I see her as fake. The poster who made the comment about having her head flung back, laughing, nailed it on the head. It's as though she is trying to be hip and cool, but it just isn't working - for me.  I totally admitted I was wrong about Des and Chris (I didn't think they were unlikeable or fake, just didn't believe Chris is who Des wanted), and I would like to admit that I was wrong about Andi, but she isn't showing anything I can say positively about her.

To the part about Andi throwing her head back and laughing is not something she just started doing she did that while she was with Josh also.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Every single couple that have split, did so because they realized they didn't mesh with one another. Each instance, one said what they wanted in life, and once off the show, wanted something else.

We have seen this happen in a lot of the season's, Andi is no exception.

The difference is, she was pegged while on JPG's season, that she would never return to law, she wouldn't be married any time soon because meeting some one who would put up with her will be difficult, and she's going to make sure she won't go away any time soon. The more pics that surface with her head flung back in laughter, the more annoying she gets.

I had to laugh since I had the exact same thought! I can practically smell the fakeness...."I am having a great time and loving my new life. I am. I AM! Really. No, really. Look at me laugh and laugh! See?"

She really could trademark her gaping-mouthed, head thrown back laugh, she does it so much.  From the very first pics of her filming the Bachelorette it seems to have been her go to "I'm on" look.  no no  A genuine simple smile would be so much more appealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm guilty. She absolutely annoys the heck out of me. Honestly, though, if I saw something good, I would give credit where credit is due. I see her as fake. The poster who made the comment about having her head flung back, laughing, nailed it on the head. It's as though she is trying to be hip and cool, but it just isn't working - for me.  I totally admitted I was wrong about Des and Chris (I didn't think they were unlikeable or fake, just didn't believe Chris is who Des wanted), and I would like to admit that I was wrong about Andi, but she isn't showing anything I can say positively about her.

To the part about Andi throwing her head back and laughing is not something she just started doing she did that while she was with Josh also.  
Yes, she did. I didn't like the way she acted with Josh either. For me it started with her fake indignation towards JPG, and only got worse with her horrible treatment of Eric and beyond.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

Yes, she did. I didn't like the way she acted with Josh either. For me it started with her fake indignation towards JPG, and only got worse with her horrible treatment of Eric and beyond.

I would also add her horrible treatment of Chris S. dumping him in a way which seemed to suggest that she wanted Chris to take the full responsibility for her dumping him and whining and acting "bratty" when he asked her for an explanation and the finally nail in the coffin that made it clear she was stuck on wanting to be right and blameless always was how cold she was with Nick. Two guys she broke their hearts and did not exhibit any amount of compassion towards. she exuded zero compassion for each of the guys - JPG, Eric, CS and Nick. It was all about her and she was 100% right with each of them... I especially got a bad taste in my mouth about the way she treated the last three because she was in the position of power with each of them .
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:16 pm

emusha wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I would also add her horrible treatment of Chris S. dumping him in a way which seemed to suggest that she wanted Chris to take the full responsibility for her dumping him and whining and acting "bratty" when he asked her for an explanation and the finally nail in the coffin that made it clear she was stuck on wanting to be right and blameless always was how cold she was with Nick. Two guys she broke their hearts and did not exhibit any amount of compassion towards. she exuded zero compassion for each of the guys - JPG, Eric, CS and Nick. It was all about her and she was 100% right with each of them... I especially got a bad taste in my mouth about the way she treated the last three because she was in the position of power with each of them .

How was Andi suppose to act towards Nick when he tried to see her twice after he knew she was engaged and even wrote her a letter to try and make her change her mind and dump Josh and get back with him. It is not fair that everyone blames Andi for everything when Nick did his share to make her feel the way she did. Do even say that she should have met him off camera because everyone knows with TPTB would have not allowed that or would have recorded it.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis