SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:05 pm

If favor-ing tweets makes people look immature then they all are guilty of that from Andi, Josh and Nick... People don't like Andi and whatever she does it will be a negative, same for me with Nick, I don't like the guy and nothing will change that, it is what it is...... And none of them are loosing sleep over who likes them or not.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:06 pm

I am a fan of Andi's and I really want her to move on with her life. The fact that everyone is here talking about it disturbs me a little because she loves the spot light. JMHO I do think she misses being "relevant" for a better word and I hope her friends and family reel her in--again.

I hope she meant what she posted about reflection. I would like nothing more than for her to find peace. Don't think she is there yet. JMHO of course. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Sable wrote:I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless.  I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him.  She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick.  It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him.  Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well.  I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick.  Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite.  Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates.  If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite.  Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.

Well, either Ali is lying now or she lied in an interview she did back in 2013, where she said thst she only slept with Roberto would have slept with Frank if he hadn't left before.

Speaking of that fantasy suite, Ed Swiderski from Season 5 told us a little about what goes down. Does it get as risqué as we’d like to imagine?

I will say this much, I only got physical with one person. I think it’s pretty obvious who that was! For me, it was a little bit different. I had one guy I was really into, one guy I knew was just a friend and then the third guy left me. So would I have gotten physical with more than one guy if he would have stuck around? Probably. Are you going to get engaged with someone not knowing what they are like in bed? No!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:09 pm

^^^Ali was lying or "conveniently" forgot. What a joke. no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Exactly, I like Ali a whole lot but she is changing her tune big time... Because she did say she slept with Roberto and would have slept with Frank, but I love the girl, but a little rewriting history on her part...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:11 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Exactly, I like Ali a whole lot but she is changing her tune big time...  Because she did say she slept with Roberto and would have slept with Frank, but I love the girl, but a little rewriting history on her part...

Exactly!  :yes: She does not realize that there are "sleuthers" who can check her facts. cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Andi managed to have Nick snuffed out of the Red Carpet attendance to which he received an invitation. This is 100% true.

However, she didn't have a problem being within 3 ft of him at a bar where she had the option of leaving.

Her message says she hasn't had a date or slept with anyone basically is what she is trying to say, which satisfies her fans into believing there's nothing going on with Nick. That's fine, but he was there, next to her and now she's favouring negative comments about him.

She needs the IG followers to continue praising her and telling her how wonderful she is, therefore she puts out a statement to satisfy those who praise her.

She went from ADA to Bachelorette to pushing products on Twitter and admitting no sex within the last couple of months. Classy.

The next 'ette is on her way. She will have her followers, but she is long forgotten by many viewers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:21 pm

But how do you know or anyone know it was Andi who didn't want Nick there? It could have been Josh or the both of them who didn't want Nick there.....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Andi managed to have Nick snuffed out of the Red Carpet attendance to which he received an invitation. This is 100% true.

However, she didn't have a problem being within 3 ft of him at a bar where she had the option of leaving.

Her message says she hasn't had a date or slept with anyone basically is what she is trying to say, which satisfies her fans into believing there's nothing going on with Nick. That's fine, but he was there, next to her and now she's favouring negative comments about him.

She needs the IG followers to continue praising her and telling her how wonderful she is, therefore she puts out a statement to satisfy those who praise her.

She went from ADA to Bachelorette to pushing products on Twitter and admitting no sex within the last couple of months. Classy.

The next 'ette is on her way. She will have her followers, but she is long forgotten by many viewers.

You nailed it, GA. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:34 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But how do you know or anyone know it was Andi who didn't want Nick there?  It could have been Josh or the both of them who didn't want Nick there.....

Because it was clearly obvious that Josh did not want to be there either. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But how do you know or anyone know it was Andi who didn't want Nick there?  It could have been Josh or the both of them who didn't want Nick there.....

Because we know 100% it was Andi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Do the "sources" know what was said between Josh/Andi regarding Nick being there? So they know that Josh would have been A OK with Nick being there?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis