SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:49 pm

JMO, Andi keeps posting her life on SM, like a lot of it. Maybe Josh just decided he didn't care about knowing that much.

Many people follow or unfollow all the time. By bringing it up, she is the one making a big deal about it. Not him.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, Andi keeps posting her life on SM, like a lot of it.  Maybe Josh just decided he didn't care about knowing that much.

Many people follow or unfollow all the time.  By bringing it up, she is the one making a big deal about it.  Not him.

There is a link posted in the Andi fan thread that exemplifies this perfectly. She has her panties strewn about her kitchen to dry (no dryer...boo hoo...let's all feel bad for lil Pookie) and decided, of course, that she needed to take a photo and post it online. SMH.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:JMO, Andi keeps posting her life on SM, like a lot of it.  Maybe Josh just decided he didn't care about knowing that much.

Many people follow or unfollow all the time.  By bringing it up, she is the one making a big deal about it.  Not him.

There is a link posted in the Andi fan thread that exemplifies this perfectly. She has her panties strewn about her kitchen to dry (no washer...boo hoo...let's all feel bad for lil Pookie) and decided, of course, that she needed to take a photo and post it online. SMH.

My thoughts exactly.

First of all, gross. Seems a bit unhygienic to be cooking in the same place as your underwear. Second, I don't even understand - I'm guessing she did go to a laundromat to wash her clothes, so she couldn't have dried them there also? Or buy a drying rack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:11 pm

I'm a fan of hers but not sure if anything is happening with the ash&dans company she signed with or what else she's up too. Wondering who is taking all these photos of her.  hmmm

My post from her fan thread about her laundry.

relaxing wrote:Anyone know if Andi has a friend for a roommate or someone who went with her from Atlanta?

Think she went by herself. She posted a picture the other day of her clothes laying around the kitchen because she doesn't have a dryer. If she was with someone think they both could have worked to afford an apartment with a dryer.
https://instagram.com/p/0T1y0Yzdhg/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49c

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:14 pm

I had mentioned it in the fan thread. Believe it or not, my daughters found it almost comparable to send their laundry out than do it with a paid washer/dryer system. It's expensive in NYC.
Thanks for bringing that photo over, Linds.
That photo is probably her entire kitchen. Seriously. These are not mid-west or southern dwellings with those kind of rents.
Many can not afford 1 bedrooms and live in studios instead. Think 2200+/month. The 1 bedroom 1100 sq ft doorman building my daughter/sil moved out of last May was 3500/month.
See the cabinets in the kitchen in ME's photo--you need a step ladder to reach.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Don't ask me why it's taken almost a year to actually post in this forum....just have been sitting back and taking it all in. Have SO loved it! Ya'll are great! Keep it coming! I've got a lot of thoughts about everything, but have felt the need to stay quiet since I'm a little biased....actually, a lot biased, toward one in this former couple. ...being an Athens/UGA girl...wonder who? I need to vent, but don't want to break any Forum guidelines or offend....and not sure who's Discussion forum I should be on....advice! ?
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 pm

athensgal67 wrote:Don't ask me why it's taken almost a year to actually post in this forum....just have been sitting back and taking it all in. Have SO loved it! Ya'll are great! Keep it coming! I've got a lot of thoughts about everything, but have felt the need to stay quiet since I'm a little biased....actually, a lot biased, toward one in this former couple. ...being an Athens/UGA girl...wonder who? I need to vent, but don't want to break any Forum guidelines or offend....and not sure who's Discussion forum I should be on....advice! ?

Josh's general discuusion thread would be the right place. Just make sure you put JMO in your post.

Welcome1
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:36 pm

He has a fan thread as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 1f49c

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome Athensgal67.
Let me refer you to the site rules section since you so graciously asked not to break protocol.
link
If you have further questions, you can always pm one of the mods and we will be glad to help.
Enjoy and again welcome!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks, whit90.....I have definitely caught on to the IMO preface. ...will do.
athensgal67
athensgal67

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Thanks, Kasha! Will do!
athensgal67
athensgal67

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

There is a link posted in the Andi fan thread that exemplifies this perfectly. She has her panties strewn about her kitchen to dry (no washer...boo hoo...let's all feel bad for lil Pookie) and decided, of course, that she needed to take a photo and post it online. SMH.

My thoughts exactly.

First of all, gross. Seems a bit unhygienic to be cooking in the same place as your underwear. Second, I don't even understand - I'm guessing she did go to a laundromat to wash her clothes, so she couldn't have dried them there also? Or buy a drying rack?

I am thinking that she has a washer but no dryer. They sell these new fangled things called drying racks. Or, if her place is too tiny for that, she can buy a travel clothes line that you set up in the bath/shower. Or, even if she HAD to for whatever reason hang her unmentionables in her kitchen, WHY oh WHY post a photo of it? SHe is an enigma to me! Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 2292733854

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis