SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

KB_Mom wrote:MeAndi only makes herself look even worse than she already does when she favorites negative tweets about Nick, who has been pure class and stays out of the fray. He could not have been more diplomatic in his statements about the Andi\Josh breakup.

Seriously, it's time for her to let go. Nick has clearly moved on from it and it's time for her to do the same.
I don't want to rehash anything, but I'm just saying it's far easier for Nick to move on from the issue, because he hasn't taken nearly as much heat as Andi has on SM.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by eliza3 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 pm

umngirl wrote:^Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have much to grieve over and is glad their relationship is over. Wouldn't be that strange. JMO

If Josh didn't have much to grieve then he was a great actor…at least from my eyes, he was totally in to Andi at the end.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:38 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
*edited* If she didn't feel hurt for the people who had invested in their relationship, then she wouldn't have been human.....I really feel like a lot of these relationship don't make it because of all the added pressure by the fans/media and some of them stay in the relationship a lot longer because of the fan/media pressure to make it... It's a human emotion, it happens people don't want to let other people down, be it in a relationship, job etc.....

I don't have any "fans" to worry about, but if I broke up with the man I thought was the love of my life, the man I would marry and have a family with, the last thing I would be worried about is if I "let down" my family and friends.
You can feel as though you let down family and friends, when they too form bonds and are invested in the relationship as well.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:39 pm

aviej wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:MeAndi only makes herself look even worse than she already does when she favorites negative tweets about Nick, who has been pure class and stays out of the fray. He could not have been more diplomatic in his statements about the Andi\Josh breakup.

Seriously, it's time for her to let go. Nick has clearly moved on from it and it's time for her to do the same.
I don't want to rehash anything, but I'm just saying it's far easier for Nick to move on from the issue, because he hasn't taken nearly as much heat as Andi has on SM.
Nick was ripped to shreds by virtually every talk show, radio show, blogger, message board, J & A and most of Bachelor Nation for what he said on the ATFR show.  The one person that handled that revelation with a great deal of grace was MM.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 pm

luvlady345 wrote:And for me it's just as simple, not making excuses for Andi because I don't see anything she needs to be excused for....  I just like her and just like you see classy from Nick-which I don't, I like her, so it is what it is......
It's very interesting when people who initially did not like Andi, turn around and say what a lovely soul she is. Case in point, Kacie.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Thought to ponder!!!!!

It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside
but have to act like it doesn't affect you at all......

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 pm

aviej wrote:

I am not so sure about this. IMO, many have called him terrible names, but Nick just didn't respond to any of it and gradually, people just lost interest in him.
Sorry, don't feel like hijacking this thread since it belongs to Andi discussion. Carry on 2pop
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 pm

sdmom wrote: snipped..

Sorry, don't feel like hijacking this thread since it belongs to Andi discussion. Carry on 2pop

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 am

The thing is I actually don't care what happened last summer between Andi and Nick and the whole ATFR deal. Didn't like how Andi treated Nick, and at the same time didn't like how Nick "brought" up how Andi treated Nick. But hey that was six months ago, to me its over and done with.

I truly respect when people learn and grow from their experiences. So for me personally when I saw that picture (which really is so freaking innocent) of Andi and Nick standing next to each other, I thought Andi has actually grown from this experience. It made me like her more. I did not believe that Andi cheated on Josh (I mean really this photo is when they were already broken up) nor did I really think they hooked up (the picture is so innocent looking). Rather I thought there is Andi who is not only being in the same vicinity of Nick but is actually sitting/standing next to him/conversing with him. I was actually impressed/happy to see that this women had matured in the last six months so much to be able to forge some sort of relationship with someone she hurt and hurt her, although both at one time truly (or seemed to) care for one another.  

Then I see her favourites on twitter and I think, and while her action of being in the same room shows her growth/maturity her high importance on her image/reputation always trumps. Which is unfortunate. I wish she could realize that she can stand next to Nick and realize that it is a good thing to forgive. Because I really think she is only favouriting these things because of people calling her a "fake" (for crying on camera and hanging with Nick a couple days later) or for "cheating on Josh" (even though this is post split), to me it is a defence mechanism.

Her IG post - to me was fine it was the favourites I take issue with. Why not be like Nick and simply favourite a post that says "don't believe everything you hear on gossip sites"...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 am

And so MeAndi continues with her bratish ways. Who would have thought? handwave

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm

sbolduc wrote:The thing is I actually don't care what happened last summer between Andi and Nick and the whole ATFR deal. Didn't like how Andi treated Nick, and at the same time didn't like how Nick "brought" up how Andi treated Nick. But hey that was six months ago, to me its over and done with.

I truly respect when people learn and grow from their experiences. So for me personally when I saw that picture (which really is so freaking innocent) of Andi and Nick standing next to each other, I thought Andi has actually grown from this experience. It made me like her more. I did not believe that Andi cheated on Josh (I mean really this photo is when they were already broken up) nor did I really think they hooked up (the picture is so innocent looking). Rather I thought there is Andi who is not only being in the same vicinity of Nick but is actually sitting/standing next to him/conversing with him. I was actually impressed/happy to see that this women had matured in the last six months so much to be able to forge some sort of relationship with someone she hurt and hurt her, although both at one time truly (or seemed to) care for one another.  

Then I see her favourites on twitter and I think, and while her action of being in the same room shows her growth/maturity her high importance on her image/reputation always trumps. Which is unfortunate. I wish she could realize that she can stand next to Nick and realize that it is a good thing to forgive. Because I really think she is only favouriting these things because of people calling her a "fake" (for crying on camera and hanging with Nick a couple days later) or for "cheating on Josh" (even though this is post split), to me it is a defense mechanism.

Her IG post - to me was fine it was the favourites I take issue with. Why not be like Nick and simply favourite a post that says "don't believe everything you hear on gossip sites"...

Nick's favorite was in regards to Kaitlyn Bristowe, not Andi. I'm pretty certain that most all the tweets referring to the rumors with Andi and Nick weren't so straight forward as to say "don't believe what you hear". From what I saw, most tweets included some kind of snarky comment about Nick. SO Andi didn't have the opportunity to favorite a more innocent, classy tweet negating the rumors as there didn't appear to be such a tweet.  Atleast I did not see one.  Could she have come out and tweeted like Kaitlyn did, "don't believe what you read in tabloids"? Sure. But then there would be those that said she shouldn't have brought it up. The less you say the better.

It was a lose lose situation for Andi here. If she did not favorite a tweet or say anything people would think the story was true. When she did favorite tweets to imply the story was false, she gets slammed for it by people defending Nick.  When she comments on her own IG in a very clear concise way that the story is false, she gets criticized for that too. The girl can't win here.

It's always easy for people that are not in the middle of the situation to be very judgemental and say how something should have or could have been handled better, but I doubt any of us would truly do much better in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just saw that Andi's mom favorited some tweets in regards to the rumors too. One of them was the one about suing if the story is false and that Nick is so unclassy and another one was essentially about Andi valuing herself and not getting involved with Nick. I just don't think anything romantic is going on.

If there was any truth to the actual story, there would be pictures of it, not just two pictures of them standing or sitting there looking like they're not even really interacting with each other. If they saw Andi dancing on the bar and all over Nick, there would have been pictures - not just an "unnamed source" giving this story.

Eww that family never ceases to amaze me. Andi will never change , the sooner she becomes irrelevant the better. Bring on the new Bacherlotte series. Nick still remains the classy one in this whole debacle.

I have long thought that Andi's family is a large part of her problem. They encourage her to be MeAndI. These favorites, especially from someone who doesn't use SM all that much are just sad and pathetic. I wished Nick had not said what he did. But he has been nothing but gracious and nice to Andi since. It has been seven months since he said it, she has gone through a career change, a breakup with her supposed only love, is that really the worst thing that ever happened to her? If so, then how annoying is she. Life sucks, if you after seven months have that much energy to focus on others mistakes then I really hope she gets a life soon.

soccermom333 wrote:I am a fan of Andi's and I really want her to move on with her life.  The fact that everyone is here talking about it disturbs me a little because she loves the spot light.  JMHO  I do think she misses being "relevant" for a better word and I hope her friends and family reel her in--again.  

I hope she meant what she posted about reflection.  I would like nothing more than for her to find peace.  Don't think she is there yet.  JMHO of course.  ;)

Andi loves and adores the spotlight way too much IMO. This is why I don't see Andi as a lawyer again, not enough attention from it.

eliza3 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have much to grieve over and is glad their relationship is over. Wouldn't be that strange. JMO

If Josh didn't have much to grieve then he was a great actor…at least from my eyes, he was totally in to Andi at the end.

I also think the breakup was not a spur of the moment decision. I think cracks were seen in the relationship since October, so to me Josh started grieving the end of the relationship before it was all the way over. I can also believe that Andi being Andi refused to believe it was going to end until it was all the way over. That puts him three months ahead of her in the grieving process. At five months post realizing that things weren't going to work, while he probably misses things he has moved on a lot more than she has at a month and a half. Now in May if she is still this raw it will be a different story to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis