SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:But what if she doesn't fall in love?

Her VO of "my heart is all in, 100%" tells me she does

She can be all in .. For breakfast at Tiffanies .. But unless she can tell Chris that she loves him and is willing to move to Iowa .. And marry him .. It will be too little too late

Well, that remains to be seen.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Ya I think so but I didn't see or hear any Ifs in there. Cause then they went straight to whit. I've been trying to get a few more words out of it, but it's been kinda hard.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Yes .. It does ..

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Hopefully wrote:Went back through the new clip agin and when C asks B what do you want? B says I don't know. BUT I WANNA GET MARRIED. Then you can see the smile on both there faces. She doesn't say I wanna wait TILL I get married. Smiley to me she is telling C he has givin him her all. HEART AND SOUL... And that's what he has been waiting to hear from. He needed it. JMO. Smiley

Chris says, "What do you want?"

And then I think Becca says, "I dont know when I want it to happen, but I know I want to get married."

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 65 Empty Chris isn't an actor, we all agree

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Without spoilers, without sleuthing, I cannot see an unedited version of a man looking at a woman, moaning, sighing whatever Chris did before tenderly kissing Becca and and trailing that hand down her back (being kissed back with equal fervor) before he started whispering she was coming with him without thinking that man is smitten. Akin to Arie's kiss for Emily in that it clearly showed the depth of what he was then feeling. If Chris and Becca had done the Harlequin Romance cover as an animation, this scene would have won hands down. People, we were shown romance and 2 people falling in love, and I will never believe otherwise - whether he ends up giving her the final rose or not. This is why I watch this show. I could care less about the distractions along the way.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Well, the girl does have her head on straight for saying she has only been dating him for a short period of time and not exclusively.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm

I don't think he's ready to propose. I think he is in love.. That's for a fact. I see him with the ring and all. But I think he will say something along these lines of (when the time is right.) I may be rong. I just hope he listens to his heart and let it lead and not his head. Love always finds a way.. I still beleave in it being Becca. More and more.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Love reading this thread and all the positve thoughts for Becca. She is a doll and so happy to see in real time she is doing fantastic! Still waiting for the safe house picture. ;) Not sure the selfie she took (at least it looked like a selfie) was a SH picture. Please Becca we would love one. Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
concerned36 wrote:This is a minor detail, has anyone seen this?  The producers called ahead and asked the State Fair to remain open one hour later just for Chris and Becca to ride the Ferris Wheel. So they got there at 10pm and left at 11pm.  If it looked like 2:30 on Chris's watch it was probably a mirror image, which was really 10:30.  Also, note the gondola was number 11.  Next Bachelorette is season 11. (I think Kaitlyn has been confirmed as next Bachelorette, I was worried it would be Becca.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wg7vs_VQHs

I did see this. Somebody was listing Mike Fleiss tweets, either here or on another thread.
Didn't one of them say fair warning? Was that tweet anywhere around when that date was shown?

I think its MF that , so Fair is for their HTD. Was that another clue from MF?

Fair - Brad took Ashley to the carnival/fair and she became next Bachelorette HOWEVER #11 - (if not Bachelorette 11) from the Ferris wheel carriage could reference #11 on Josh's basketball jersey and he was F1  

"Prince" Farming doesn't find Cinderella but does find the fairest of them all - his Snow White 
Hmm, snow/white fields scene from season preview; Becca is as "pure as the driven snow" - virgin in sex & love 

That being said, I have no idea who he choses.  I just think there will be something different than expected about the ending.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 pm

^^^ I agree. What could be the #unexpectedtwist????

I also think Mike fleiss drops hints too, and his early tweets are very interesting. "Wild ride," and "fair," :whistle:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 pm

The wild ride can also represent when Beccas horse took off as well. You know she had never ridden one befor.

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I agree.  What could be the #unexpectedtwist????

I also think Mike fleiss drops hints too, and his early tweets are very interesting.  "Wild ride," and "fair,"  :whistle:

It could have been in reference to the final 2. 

Wild ride - choppy waters on the boat in Bali (Whitney) because a Ferris wheel isn't wild but Becca did have a quick momentary wild ride on her horse.  I did notice that in the horse scene Chris turned his horse to go after Sully first.  The rafting was wild.  Both girls were on that date with Whit as his copilot.  Must include the wild child Jade (nickname Mustang) fell overboard and the date card read "rapidly falling". 

Fair - as I wrote above re:Becca; and Whitney is also "the fairest" as in fair complexion.

I'm not sure about the twist.  "twist" is a kind of dance so could be DWTS.

Lots of "second chances" this season so he may ask someone for a second chance.  Maybe he lets the first girl go, the second comes and he rejects her then goes after the first again. no idea  Oh dear, hope he doesn't go after Britt for a 2nd chance giggling

Last edited by notarose on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3