SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm

BTW, TLA, I have thoroughly enjoyed your videos of C&B! I watch them often! Smiley handwave :Thanktwo seeing hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Some more interesting tweets from the Tilleys
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 2u5xegg
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 2wclen5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mura, have you tried putting it in your sig?  I thought it was set to automatically set to reduce the size so everyone had the same size sig now, but maybe I misunderstood (Love back then when she explained), or maybe that was something that was changed when the changing of the guard (mods/admins) took over.   Smiley  no idea

You want the canoe hand dance scene?  When I get a chance this afternoon sometime, I'll reduce the size for you, if needed.  When working on a gif, you have to make sure all changes are applied to all layers and/or pictures in the sequence.  

I have enough different hobbies that I refuse to learn how to knit.  I've tried before, but never seem to have the patience to follow threw on that one.  But, if everyone else takes it up, I might have to...or I'll get lonely around here!  giggling

ditto here... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 3806527698.

im dying to have this one as my siggy (made by TLA)
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 29m412u

did i mention that i have this weird obsession over hand dances?... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 3806527698 . How generous of you Lady....no worries..its not urgent or anything..whenever you are available!.. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Whoa! ! That some hand holding/dances! :fanningfan :fanningfan

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:07 pm

from SC thread

so the MTP was not as horrible as TPTB wants us to think  Rolling Eyes

Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:from SC thread

Iowa_hawk_fan wrote:I have heard from a source close to the family that both MTP dates went very well and Chris' family really like both women they met.  TPTB have shown you that Becca's MTP date doesn't go well, but it's more editing to make you think that.
Also, right before the season began and it was spoiled that Whitney was F1, my source told me "the family doesn't know who he picked, but I'm sure you've read the reports on the internet...the family would be very happy with that choice.  Chris seems very happy with the outcome of the experience."

Part of the drama. Rolling Eyes Will he or won't he? :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:19 pm

So.. Ok the last time I watched the bachelor was with trista and Ryan. I stumbled across one night seen B and C at the horse back riding sooo I got invested in the show agin. Sorry please don't throw stones at me. Now let me get to the Becca thing. I really really truly beleave Becca came on this show for(1) I think she was looking for love yes I really think that's what she was looking for. K now let me explain something here. She is very beautiful and smart. I don't think she came on cause she was a V. See you look at her brother in law. Ummm HELLO here is a girl that's stunning. Do you really think the players didn't notice her umm NO. Now as for Chris. If he did choose her and I do beleave in my heart that he did. He is an idiot if he didn't. I know I know it's just a show, but wouldn't you be afraid to break her heart laugh out loud. That girls got ppl in her back pocket with her B in law being an ex NFL player. I would c-- p my pants if I new any of them laugh out loud agin JMO. Becca is truly a dimond in the rough. And she really is one in a million. And if Chris did get so lucky to win her over. I hope and pray that he sees her the way that we all have and threshers her that way as well. K carry on. Sorry had to call as I see it.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Part of the drama.  Rolling Eyes   Will he or won't he?  :gotcha:
Yep, exactly whatever TPTB show in previews usually the opposite happens! Me thinks the same will happen with the LCD most people on Twitter think its a given that Chris will choose Whit because Becca and Chris are "fighting" in the previews! MF knows exactly what he's doing and he is good laugh out loud :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm

And it gives me pause on the info shared about the blonde from Chicago being on the farm and Chris being in Chicago for Thanksgiving.  The family not knowing pre-airing would contradict with an extra blonde being seen on the farm immediately after filming, wouldn't it?  Unless she was involved with production, a handler, or they (the family) just didn't realize she was there or didn't bother to get to know or spend time with her and Chris? Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 73 3806527698 And then Chris heading out of town for Thanksgiving.  question

Not saying one or the others is or isn't true, just reevaluating things!   :detective All these clues and nothing to directly confirm either one!  hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

giggling giggling giggling  ok, hissy fit over, i'm ready for FRC Sc, something to confirm it one way or the other, or the FC, already!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Aww Becca just liked my latch vid on YouTube :gotcha: . She's the sweetest I just adore her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Part of the drama.  Rolling Eyes   Will he or won't he?  :gotcha:
Yep, exactly whatever TPTB show in previews usually the opposite happens! Me thinks the same will happen with the LCD most people on Twitter think its a given that Chris will choose Whit because Becca and Chris are "fighting" in the previews! MF knows exactly what he's doing and he is good laugh out loud :uptonogood

couldnt have said it better!...the devil is in the work...i really cant wait for March 9 :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Didn't they say on Ellen they knew who he picked? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down