SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:56 am

When I first saw that pic of Becca I thought that pose was a little risque.  Also there's something about her facial expression I can't find the words to describe it.

On another note, someone mentioned that Chris got with Sean for some advice, I think maybe it was for an advice on celibacy. giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:02 am

RNMom wrote:Is it just me or does the leg in that picture look off? It's almost like it's not hers and someone is standing behind her and it's their leg.

I think it's just the way she's posing. Now if the leg is hairy that would be another matter. giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:10 am

nutty1 wrote:Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

If I were a huge Becca fan, I wouldn't even want her to end up as the F1.
All I got to reference here nutty is my own experiences. He was 30 and I was 19 and never been in love before. I was then and even more so now, so much in love with him that I would of followed him anywhere. I would of had kids with him tomorrow if he asked. Not only that but I grew up in a hick town and followed him to one of the biggest cities in our country. After 28 years I am so lucky I followed my heart and my gut. I am at a loss as to how that's a bad thing? If she is 25, found the guy she wants and is ready to follow him to hell and back...why not is what I say! And yea, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:20 am

Pia1 wrote:When I first saw that pic of Becca I thought that pose was a little risque.  Also there's something about her facial expression I can't find the words to describe it.

On another note, someone mentioned that Chris got with Sean for some advice, I think maybe it was for an advice on celibacy. giggling

many have speculated so too Pia..or maybe for DWTS . or both. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 am

so..just to put the 'Becca will withdraw herself' case in the rag mag to rest   giggling :

Monica Lopez ‏@monicalopezz22  Feb 24
GO HOME @beccatilley5 #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@monicalopezz22 NO!

:stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:sorry for quoting myself. from upthread

murasaki1393 wrote:B has changed her profile picture on TW to this ( i believe it was posted on her IG some time ago):

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 53 Yrx0dasw_400x400

SHV anyone?.. :uptonogood
i know around this time 2 yrs ago C Siegfried also changed his PP to the one of him shirtless at SHV.. giggling

this is the IG in reference:
@beccatilley5
Got my hair done today- a little lighter, a little cleaner, and a lot shinier!@thehannahtalk knows what she is doing!
9.09 am 1/28/2015

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 53 10953110_566537160150208_18305077_n
http://iconosquare.com/p/907571393026071903_196527054

So she was in LA then when that pic was taken? I mean the hairstylist in is LA. And it just so happens to look like a safe house pic? Hmm...

Honestly, I'm just gonna be super confused if Whitney is the F1. I agree that there's absolutely nothing pointing to her except the spoiler. Well maybe the "wannabe Iowan" bit in her Twitter profile, but I don't know when she put it there and it might just be a reference to being on the show at the moment. But if she's the F1 then major props for keeping everything under wraps! Chris is just hanging out in LA and apparently will be there for a while doing DWTS, while she just got a promotion and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. She may have visited LA instead of the DR last weekend, but there are no sightings of her outside of Chicago, so more likely that she really was out of the country. Besides Chris was pretty busy with show related stuff, so doesn't really make sense to fly out for that when they could see each other whenever just by driving a few hours. Becca, however, was in LA at the time for sure.

Then again there's Becca seemingly dropping hints all over the place, which could be done to mislead us, but she doesn't really seem like the type that would unless she had to. No one's forcing her to. And despite all the hints and Chris's blogs and what we see on screen, most people still think it's Whitney, both spoiled and unspoiled viewers. So they must have done a pretty good job hiding Becca during the season from anyone who wasn't specifically keeping an eye on her. Why would they do that and then try to mislead people to think it's her at the last minute? Why not highlight her more the whole season, if Whitney was the chosen one? It makes more sense to highlight Becca now to show people why Chris picked her, so they're not like "Whaaat? Who's this girl again?" once he does. Whitney is still the one shown making overconfident statements about marrying Chris while Becca is doubting, so it doesn't seem like a very effective method of making the average viewer think it's Becca, if that was their end game. Reading that they've worked harder than ever to make this season the most romantic and interesting also doesn't speak on behalf of Chris making the obvious-to-everyone-and-their-dog choice. Logic is forcing me to think Becca is F1. If she isn't then I don't know what's what anymore. Well played show, well played! :claphands
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:01 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:When I first saw that pic of Becca I thought that pose was a little risque.  Also there's something about her facial expression I can't find the words to describe it.

many have speculated so too Pia..or maybe for DWTS . or both. giggling

That has occurred to me too, that was his reason for getting advice from Sean. The show has made Beccas virginity until marriage such a big deal that they are going to keep talking about it after the show ends, if Chris and Becca are still together.  Sean and Catherine handled their situation very well and I think becca and Chris would too, but eventually I think they would want a little privacy about the topic.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 am

The Song Becca posted yesterday

Oh baby, oh baby, oh we both know the truth
If it were the real me and you,
This wouldn't be the right thing to do
Now the room is all hazy, we're too lost in the fumes
I feel like it's just me and you,
Yeah we got nothing to lose

It's too late to run away from it all
It's too late to get away from it all
I'm done with running so I give in to you

This moment has caused a reaction
Resulting in our reattachment

Will you take me to nirvana?
I don't think this will last
But you're here in my arms

Oh baby, oh baby, oh, we both feel the same
I'm not gonna give you my name
And I don't think you want that to change
We're in this together, we don't know who we are
Even if it's moving too fast,
Baby we should take it too far

It's too late to run away from it all
It's too late to get away from it all
I'm done with running so I give in to you

This moment has caused a reaction
Resulting in our reattachment

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 am

Sorry to this but she's sitting between someone's legs. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:31 am

Hopefully wrote:Sorry to this but she's sitting between someone's legs. Smiley

Whose leg do you think? If it is the case, the leg doesn't look hairy. I think it's just the way she's posing. Smiley
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am

No the leg is waaaay to high. I need to go look at some pics of CS legs to compare. To me it's comming way to high out of her body.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:40 am

Just for fun since it's been talked about

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena