SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:This proves nothing; but since we're building an editing case for Becca as F1, I thought I'd share.

I was making screencaps of the RC. After Chris and Becca return, Chris apologizes for making them wait and said he needed to collect his thoughts. Deep breaths, then the "tension music" starts. There are several frames, but gradually, each girl's individual close up is shown before Chris hands out the first rose. First Kaitlyn's close up, then Whitney's followed by Becca's...F3, F2, F1. (or so I believe.)

Certainly this is open to interpretation, but are the editors sharing Chris's thoughts regarding his Final choices, subliminally with their edit? To be determined...2 weeks to go.

Again, I'm really amazed at your powers of observation Litta! Maybe, but I'm a little afraid to trust the edit. Smiley

Thanks, Pia! I know what you're saying about trusting...ha! but I've decided to go all in with the preview and edit being my basis. Go big or go home!  :gotcha:  Why not, it's only a tv show. giggling

I completely understand what happy said the other day. If I'm wrong this season, I might as well throw in the towel on this show because, clearly, I have no idea what TPTB are trying to do.

P.S. Pia, I concur with your statements about Becca and Chris needing to be on the same page with values and beliefs (not just about premarital sex) or I don't see it working out in the long run. Brian Osborne (is that his name from Andi's season?) has frequently spoken highly of Chris. There's probably more to Chris than we've been shown. I'm giving Chris the benefit of the doubt right now because I really haven't been a fan of his. From what I've seen Brian and Becca share similar beliefs...so I'm trusting both their judgments right now regarding Chris.

same here Litta....if im dead wrong this season i may just give up this highly respected hobby cantstopl altogether for better use. Heck, i may need to learn foreign lang + comp programming + taking violin course + cooking class + knitting at the same time, and for once, trying to be a casual viewer of this silly show.. lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:29 pm

This from an interview he did in Dec talking about moving to Iowa

“[With] Andi, it was always kind of the elephant in the room that we didn’t really talk about until it came right down to it,” he told the mag. “My goal in being The Bachelor was to find someone I first could just fall in love with and think and hope and believe she is my soulmate… compromise is the next thing to focus on.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mura, I left you and the rest of team Becca a present in the Chris and Becca SC Thread.    Hugesmile

Thank you Ladybug! I find those SC's endearing and hawt! giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

clapping!   Yes!!

Amen. i have said the bayou scene awfully resembled the Notebook, the only missing were the white geese troop giggling . Who knew MF is a Nicholas Spark sucker too?... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 28 3806527698 .

add to that jc, Noah's competitor, Allie's fiancee, is a perfect on paper guy for her...Ring a ding? :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:35 pm

One thing that my unspoiled friend commented on last night was that he seems to have Becca on dates of things that he enjoys doing.
1st 1 on 1, they did outdoorsy stuff and he asked her if she like to do that kind of thing because he did.
2nd 1 on 1, he asked her if she minded just hanging out because he liked to do that, be low-key at home (probably not exact wording but the gist of what he was saying)
HTD (I know not his choice, but, I think they again talked about a shared like of the outdoors - at least that is what my friend said when she was giving me her theory)
FD they walked around a farming village and he, again, said he liked that kind of stuff. My friend actually screamed "he's taking her to see if she can be interested in the things he's interested in - agriculture!"
She is an admitted Becca fan, doesn't really care for Whitney, and has no idea who gets chosen at the end...hopes it is Becca, though. She watches the show only and this is the first time she has ever put anything together like this so I was proud of her because I hadn't really paid that much attention to it.
I know that the producers pick the dates, but not sure how far in the lead starts to have some input? It might not be anything but it also might be something.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Mura, I left you and the rest of team Becca a present in the Chris and Becca SC Thread.    Hugesmile

Thanks Lady! you are the bestest! bestbud! :Woah-hoo:

i have to admit i was quite bummed since we only get a glimpse of their cute hand dances under the table, before B responded to the FS card. What a disappointment...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 pm

That boy is in love heartbeat
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 28 B9d65d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Thanks Lady! you are the bestest! bestbud! :Woah-hoo:

i have to admit i was quite bummed since we only get a glimpse of their cute hand dances under the table, before B responded to the FS card. What a disappointment...laugh out loud

Your welcome!   bestbud!

I kept watching and waiting for a good hand dance scene and was about to fuss that they totally cut them all out of frame this epi..until I saw that!  giggling   He looks really concerned and disappointed to be spending time in the FS with a virgin, right? Hugesmile  rotfl
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Darcy II wrote:The Edit OR Not!

On one hand - you could say - "It is hard to believe that they would spend so much  "EXTRA" time over the last few episodes on Becca/Chris - the Ferris Wheel, the walk on the beach last night, the obvious emotional moment upcoming in the FRC - His Mother hugging her with her thoughts, his father saying that Chris wants Becca - on & on - but is that all to cover-up his attachment to Whitney OR to add doubt to Becca/Chris - but,  he finally does push through to make it happen with her."  
I totally agree that the "way" he looks at Becca compared to all the other ladies is
completely different - you can see the joy and excitement in his eyes.  It is quite
nice to see him pursue her, but in a respectful way.  The edit has us all over the
place with their relationship, whereas - it is smooth failing with Whitney - no
surprises or waves - she is all in - no changes.  I really love Becca's demeanor and
the way she carries herself.  Oh, well - I suppose we will just have to wait!
On one side note -why do you think that she and Kaitlyn are hanging together so much?

because they are a nugget-ish BFF who have a bonding over Maclipstick, TacoBell, Taylor Swift, Inner-rapper, sense of humor, Dr.Pepper, etc...not to mention shared the same boyfriend on a TV show. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

jjinkc wrote:One thing that my unspoiled friend commented on last night was that he seems to have Becca on dates of things that he enjoys doing.
1st 1 on 1, they did outdoorsy stuff and he asked her if she like to do that kind of thing because he did.
2nd 1 on 1, he asked her if she minded just hanging out because he liked to do that, be low-key at home (probably not exact wording but the gist of what he was saying)
HTD (I know not his choice, but, I think they again talked about a shared like of the outdoors - at least that is what my friend said when she was giving me her theory)
FD they walked around a farming village and he, again, said he liked that kind of stuff. My friend actually screamed "he's taking her to see if she can be interested in the things he's interested in - agriculture!"
She is an admitted Becca fan, doesn't really care for Whitney, and has no idea who gets chosen at the end...hopes it is Becca, though. She watches the show only and this is the first time she has ever put anything together like this so I was proud of her because I hadn't really paid that much attention to it.
I know that the producers pick the dates, but not sure how far in the lead starts to have some input? It might not be anything but it also might be something.

Thanks for sharing jjinkc..

some folks have said, based on Sean's book, that the lead actually has a say on the later episode dates, e.g. epi 7. To me, the back-to-back dates on epi 6-7 just speak volume on how CP stand. No matter how we look at it. its the first time ever on this franchise. that was a huge clue, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:So I'm making caps of the Pre-RC side conversation that Chris has with Becca. I had to share because I found this so humorous.

They sit down and Becca whispers, "How are you?" Apparently, without thinking, Chris whispers back, "Good!" She then gives him a look with her eyes saying, "Are you kidding me?!" He chuckles and then whispers back, "I'm okay."

I found that to be so funny...okay, carry on.

sneakyl Whoops. I guess the editors missed that one!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 pm

JFYI. FWIW.

I have said it i guess, they seem to milking this season as the total opposite of JPab's.... SO logically, its not too far fetched for me to think that these were/are happening :

an ILY- a proposal- a ring- DWTS (we know JPab was dying to get cast back then. Poor guy).

remains to be seen on March 9!.. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena