SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:03 am

see2love wrote:
SliverofHope wrote:Here's the pic he posted of SD, he hasn't deleted it.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 Chriss10
So this guy lands in San Diego one day and takes a pic with the Bachelor the next day?
We are getting somewhere now.
San Diego sure is a long way frm Iowa or Chicago. Things that make me go mmmnnnnnn

It is possible that the guy traveled from San Diego to LA. The only thing that gives me pause is that he said "I'll never tell" when someone asked where he met Chris. If it was LA, there was no reason for Chris to ask him to keep quiet about the location because he was doing a public appearance on Kimmel. But, if it was San Diego, it would make sense that he would...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 am

see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:I've honestly wondered if maybe Becca just doesn't get there with her feelings in the short amount of time that's left. I wouldn't be surprised since she's so normal and sensible and clearly immune to the bachelor bubble. I definitely think that if she did say I love you and gave him some kind of a time frame for things going forward then he would pick her in a heartbeat. But if she doesn't then I can see him choosing Whitney. I just can't help feeling sorry for her in that case, because everything Chris has said about Becca in his blogs and even on Ellen is just so telling. Oh well, Becca seems happy, so whatever happened, it's OK. It is a frustrating thought though to have their love story possibly cut short because of the ridiculous time frame of this show.

He called Whitney a mother, Kaithlyn a lot of fun or something and then Becca the total package= mother+a lot of fun.
Do the math. giggling

What worries me about that is that TPTB usually tell the lead to mislead the host, and I can't imagine him going and saying Becca was the total package if he was trying to trick them into thinking it wasn't her. It's also word-for-word what he said in one of the voiceovers on the show, so I kind of feel like TPTB told him to say that? I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:I've honestly wondered if maybe Becca just doesn't get there with her feelings in the short amount of time that's left. I wouldn't be surprised since she's so normal and sensible and clearly immune to the bachelor bubble. I definitely think that if she did say I love you and gave him some kind of a time frame for things going forward then he would pick her in a heartbeat. But if she doesn't then I can see him choosing Whitney. I just can't help feeling sorry for her in that case, because everything Chris has said about Becca in his blogs and even on Ellen is just so telling. Oh well, Becca seems happy, so whatever happened, it's OK. It is a frustrating thought though to have their love story possibly cut short because of the ridiculous time frame of this show.

He called Whitney a mother, Kaithlyn a lot of fun or something and then Becca the total package= mother+a lot of fun.
Do the math. giggling

What worries me about that is that TPTB usually tell the lead to mislead the host, and I can't imagine him going and saying Becca was the total package if he was trying to trick them into thinking it wasn't her. It's also word-for-word what he said in one of the voiceovers on the show, so I kind of feel like TPTB told him to say that? I don't know.

Misdirect would be to make everyone think its Becca given that all spoilers point to Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:16 am

According to t8er15, he spent 15 hours in SD before driving to LA.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 am

B has changed her profile picture on TW to this ( i believe it was posted on her IG some time ago):

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 Yrx0dasw_400x400

SHV anyone?.. :uptonogood
i know around this time 2 yrs ago C Siegfried also changed his PP to the one of him shirtless at SHV.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 am

Love sissy love!! beatingheart

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 4h 4 hours ago
In all of the craziness & negativity i get this text from my 16 year old sister & i get some perspective.❤️ @hinkaa

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 B-vp6ZtUIAAR3pF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 am

Longhornfan wrote:*snipped*
Then the ball is in Chris' court.  He will then need to decide which woman he sees as the right one for him, based upon their limited amount time spent together.

And for Becca, all I really want for her is what is best FOR her. I think that what Kaitlyn said about Becca needing more time to experience life and to get to know herself better is true.  My gut is telling me that Chris chose the woman that was willing to fully commit to him and to moving to Arlington.
*snipped*
Good Post I agree  Oh ladybug, you've challenged me.
To think backwards now. Since it took me some time to consider other version rather than spoiled one, which was and is pretty convincing in terms of "obvious shown storyline". I accept. I've decided to march convinced of Becca being F1.
If she's not and Chris chose Whit, I'm gonna be happy for both women, but for me personally, it's going to sting.
Not because I would have to admit to be wrong about Chris (I based all my opinions on my impression of him), but it's going to be a hard swallow that I've read too much into edit and subtle hints (what I believe they are - or not so subtle) again - and that would mean the end of "analyzing" for me.

OK - I could see that possibility if Becca continues to question and not be decisive. I've read around that Chris emphasized in one interview the importance of farm life in Iowa and family/kids as being a deal breaker - so in that sense I could see him talking about the choice he made between Bec&Whit.
Tho' Becca wants kids... and the moving is only a matter of time (getting to taste reality and be sure this is it)... so I can't attribute a "deal-breaker" for him not choosing Becca.
If I'm following the logic of him being really into Bec (more than Whit), the only reason then for not going with "his gut" (no pun intended, please) is fear of unknown/not sure if it would last. (since I have a feeling he doesn't want to fail)
If I consider the option that Becca and Whitney are completely on the same level of affection and admiration (which I don't buy that it is possible, since I believe that in all honesty people search for what is "missing" in their lives (or relationship),they don't go for abundance), then Becca's indecisiveness could "turn him off" enough to prefer Whitney.
If he already prefers Whitney from the start over Becca (like spoiler alluded) then non of the above matters - she's it.

So the most interesting scenario of those mentioned above is, if he would like both the same.  Because not choosing over a simple fear is just sad.

Would Becca be ready to give him some reassurance before FRC?
I don't know.
But the leap of faith is the whole point of this process... There is no certainty apart from being eliminated eventually... (isn't it right Whitney? - sorry people, I can't shake that "crazy" episode 5 out of my head) Life cycle.

Like I said, I hold my opinion of Chris and therefor I don't think Whitney in the long haul would be the best partner for him, because I don't think he could handle their relationship. I'm not saying the perfect match - because on the paper they are ... but, on the surface ...
(Someone can argue, that we don't know these people, so my opinion doesn't really hold any foundation, and I agree, the same I also have opinion of Andi and her character, just by watching/reading, and believe to understand why her relationship could not work in the long haul with Nick or Josh.- so there's definitely not my place to judge, but I like to study closely the relationships and nuances in personalities.)

I still can't get a better grasp of what Becca is like, ... so on such little information I have no idea how that relationship could work either. I definitely agree with what Kaitlyn said, since she demonstrated to be good with observations and assessments and has spent a valuable time with both.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 am

quoting above article :
http://www.eonline.com/news/626824/how-the-bachelor-did-the-impossible-got-better-than-ever-in-season-17?linkId=12559259

Chris Soules is also pretty easy to root for. Perhaps more so than any Bachelor in the show's 13-year history (and, of course, the polar opposite of guys like Juan "Ees OK, But I'll Never Marry You" Pablo). He seems to speak from the heart, and be 100 percent devoted to the process of finding a wife and a mother to his children

We know E is one of the network media. I guess its not too far fetched for me to think that MF and Co will push the ending as the polar opposite of JPab season as well!.aka.fairytale ending for the Prince Farming. Bring it on! 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 am

cantstopl :stirthepot :uptonogood plotting :koolaid console 🚋 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 2292733854

Mura ... thanks for this article ...it made me laugh so hard:
E! by Kristin wrote:Chris Harrison reveals that before Chris Soules' season started, creator Mike Fleiss had a come-to-Jesus moment with his staff.
I'm really excited to see, at the end, how they managed to pull that off.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:53 am

Once again thank you all you wonderful sleuths, thanks for all the SCs, transcribing dialogs, time to analyze the past seasons and similarities ...

momoftrips (thanks) ... those caps of his PI/ITM are really interesting, I wonder too .. how that's gonna play out?

Last season, we have seen Bette crying, what appeared later to be her "way of dealing with a break-up" (Nick) ... wonder if this time they are using the same method for the preview? or choosing the other road?
Also in Andi's season we saw on the HTD her saying goodbye to Nick at night, near the SUV car, similar to Chris and Becca's HTD night portion ... but then the twist ... their date didn't end there. So ... I wonder how many twist there are...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 am

sorry for quoting myself. from upthread

murasaki1393 wrote:B has changed her profile picture on TW to this ( i believe it was posted on her IG some time ago):

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 Yrx0dasw_400x400

SHV anyone?.. :uptonogood
i know around this time 2 yrs ago C Siegfried also changed his PP to the one of him shirtless at SHV.. giggling

this is the IG in reference:
@beccatilley5
Got my hair done today- a little lighter, a little cleaner, and a lot shinier!@thehannahtalk knows what she is doing!
9.09 am 1/28/2015

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 52 10953110_566537160150208_18305077_n
http://iconosquare.com/p/907571393026071903_196527054

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 am

Is it just me or does the leg in that picture look off? It's almost like it's not hers and someone is standing behind her and it's their leg.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom