SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Darcy II Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:26 pm

The Edit OR Not!

On one hand - you could say - "It is hard to believe that they would spend so much "EXTRA" time over the last few episodes on Becca/Chris - the Ferris Wheel, the walk on the beach last night, the obvious emotional moment upcoming in the FRC - His Mother hugging her with her thoughts, his father saying that Chris wants Becca - on & on - but is that all to cover-up his attachment to Whitney OR to add doubt to Becca/Chris - but, he finally does push through to make it happen with her."
I totally agree that the "way" he looks at Becca compared to all the other ladies is
completely different - you can see the joy and excitement in his eyes. It is quite
nice to see him pursue her, but in a respectful way. The edit has us all over the
place with their relationship, whereas - it is smooth failing with Whitney - no
surprises or waves - she is all in - no changes. I really love Becca's demeanor and
the way she carries herself. Oh, well - I suppose we will just have to wait!
On one side note -why do you think that she and Kaitlyn are hanging together so much?

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I just went back to B twitter she changed something about where she lived. It use to say she was from Lauisana and is living Sd for now, but she has since changed it to just her home state. And if you look at CS twitter it says in lines of love being out west... Hmmmm

Definitely hmmmm!  giggling   Please Becca if you are final 1 start dropping the hints.  Whoever is final 1 start dropping!!  :yes:

I think she dropped a little hint yesterday with her donut picture.  Jmo.

ETA: She also recently favorited lyrics to Taylor Swift's song, You Are In Love, which she coincidentally tweeted on V-day.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 pm

IA with you, Ladybug. As others have alluded, he may have known or suspected during or after her HTD. If he knew and still picked her to be in the F3 that says a lot about him and I don't think he intended to deflower her in the FS.

Had she not been picked for the F3 and been faced with the FS, then she had no need or obligation to tell him. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:39 pm

see2love wrote:From his Blog.

"Talking to Becca really settled my heart. Neither of us had stopped think about each other, and to hear her say that she was definitely falling in love with me was all I needed to hear – that and knowing that she hadn't taken Arlington off the table. I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl".

He knew Whitney was in love yet his heart wasnt settled.
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-9-fantasy-suite[/b]

His last 2 blogs have reaffirmed what I've seen on screen, the guy is totally in love with Becca, then and now IMO.  The blogs make me have little doubt she's F1. That's a beautiful sentiment above for someone you're not currently with and if you're with someone else. No way I buy he says that and is with Whitney.  I also loved this part - explaining why it's not an issue to him.  Practicing his line for all the post show questions IMO.

"Waiting until marriage was never part of my plan. But that doesn't mean that my future wife has to share that philosophy. Becca being a virgin was simply not a deal-breaker for me. If the chemistry is there, that's all that matters."

Add in that the Bayou was "almost as beautiful as Becca" and that he'd wrestle anything to protect her and to me we have him talking about his woman.

Also the LCD "argument" is another call back to Emily and Brad.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I love this tweet from her ex:

@DezDuron

Girls tellin @beccatilley5 shes wrong to wait this long to say shes a virgin should start tellin guys your kill count on date 1 #Hypocrites
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:43 pm

^ I liked it too. He even took it further by tweeting these as well:

Dez Duron @DezDuron
Same girls judging her for being a virgin are the same girls posting relentlessly against sl** shaming #DoubleStandard #ChoicesAreChoices

Dez Duron @DezDuron
This is virginity! Not an STD! Girls always saying it shouldn't matter to a guy how many people a girls been with...unless she's a virgin?!

Not only is he super, super attractive laugh out loud but Dez seems really protective, sweet and has a great head on his shoulders.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:45 pm

So I'm making caps of the Pre-RC side conversation that Chris has with Becca. I had to share because I found this so humorous.

They sit down and Becca whispers, "How are you?" Apparently, without thinking, Chris whispers back, "Good!" She then gives him a look with her eyes saying, "Are you kidding me?!" He chuckles and then whispers back, "I'm okay."

I found that to be so funny...okay, carry on.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:01 pm

I don't think there was any reason for her to tell anyone publicly, ever.  In real life, one would not walk around telling groups of people that info. She should have waited until the cameras were gone and then talked about something so personal.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Love the little nuggets you're uncovering Litta! Thanks for sharing! Now you just made me want to watch that scene again! giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:10 pm

I noticed when Chris and Becca were walking to the FS, he said she was the total package, which he said the same exact words on Ellen.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:So I'm making caps of the Pre-RC side conversation that Chris has with Becca. I had to share because I found this so humorous.

They sit down and Becca whispers, "How are you?" Apparently, without thinking, Chris whispers back, "Good!" She then gives him a look with her eyes saying, "Are you kidding me?!" He chuckles and then whispers back, "I'm okay."

I found that to be so funny...okay, carry on.

good ears, Litta...so many sliced and diced in that convo! .

CP definitely has throwed his concerns which was being cut, before Becca was seen delivering her reasoning for all of us to see. We are not THAT dumb! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Mura, I left you and the rest of team Becca a present in the Chris and Becca SC Thread.    Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66