SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 am

Dear all

let me know if there are any more nuggets donuts laugh out loud on the topic worth-wait to add to the stash...tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Dropping the case for today..(TBU)- crosspost with F1 thread

WORTH-WAIT

Mura, I love this line of thinking. Thank you so much for all the videos. I missed the first part of their FS date, so that filled it in for me.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:07 am

Mura, I think it appears as part of their conversation/connection every time, I just don't have time right now to watch the episodes again and on YT some parts are missing - worth/wait:
1st - the entry (we still wait to see it all)
2nd - the RC "slip" Litta noticed (we have to wait to see if it is telling for sure)
episode 3 - wait for the first kiss (you have to "werk" for it)
episode 4 - Spoiler?! - is it or isn't? ... wait to see
episode 6 - "worth the wait" moment1
episode 7, 8, 9... oh well, lots of those moments

The "funny" part - episode 5 is the only episode where the word "worth waiting" is not inserted, but I did watch one part again and I find it amusing: Link - from 3:13 on
Kaitlyn (describing the thoughts of Jordan coming back): "... What?!"
Whitney (talking to Jordan): "The point of this process is that people get eliminated and it sucks for every person that gets eliminated."
- jump to next scene - "alone time" Chris and Becca
Becca: "What happened ?! ... are you just like, overwhelmed right now?"
- so Becca actually is asking Chris how he is feeling, wants to know what are his thoughts ...
Chris: "Yeah .... I'm overwhelmed for you guys. How do you feel about it?"
- notice: He asks her, what she thinks/feel about it.
- (I'm bad at transcript) so Becca responds by explaining to him how she empathizes with him, how she felt for him dealing with Jordan's return ...
to which he returns with
Chris: "I appreciate that."

Then we get to see his PI ... in which he states that he spent more time talking to the girls about Jordan than developing and growing the relationships with the girls themselves ... and he wrote in his blog, where there's no mention of Becca in it, that Whitney and Kaitlyn were the only 2 who didn't want to talk about Jordan, but only about their story with Chris.
- MHO: what a BS Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:26 am

oh ... I can't "shut up" today ... talking about Becca's maturity:
If we put on a scale Whitney, Becca and Chris - I would like to "hear" everyone's thoughts on who is the least mature of the group? Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 39 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Dear all

let me know if there are any more nuggets donuts laugh out loud on the topic worth-wait to add to the stash...tyvm

Chris' sister said "all worth it" on Ellen.   There's that word again!  laugh out loud  :whistle:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 am

Love this thread and you wonderful sleuthing ladies. I don't really sleuth. Sorry too much time searching for answers in real life. I just enjoy watching and hearing about all the work you all do with this.

But seeing the Becca on my screen and SM, she is a really awesome woman. Not girl, woman. Mature enough to stand my her values, strong enough to decide to stand on her own when the time called for it, and sensible enough to make sure that her feelings are real and not just parrot out lines because that is what tv producers would love for her to do.

She is happy so I am happy. If that is with Chris, great, it will make me like him more, if it is without Chris, then great. I don't have to follow him mumbling anymore. Win-win either way. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Ok, I went ahead and re-watched in CC/typed up the whole RC talk between Becca and Chris.  

C: Hi
B: Hi
B: How are you?
C: Good
B:  Like Litta mentioned previously, she gives him an "are you serious?" look.  No actual verbal response.
C:  I mean…I’m ok.  (Chuckling)
C:  How are you?  (Clears throat)
B:  The longest few days.
C:  I thought about you a lot.
B:  I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.
B:  I couldn’t sleep and - I don’t know.
B:  I just felt like the way we left things was just — regardless of what happens today is not
    how I wanted it to like, leave off.  But I just… I don’t know if it was the conversation we had
    and then not being able to see you or if it was just something that I realized that I’m crazy about you.
B:  And.. I think I realized that it’s not about like, not wanting to go home.  
    And wanting, like, this whole thing to be over.  Like, not wanting you and I to be over.
    And when you asked me about if I thought it was the show that was the reason that we were having these feelings  
    and falling in love and I kind of hesitated because I was nervous what you were gonna answer.
    But the only think I can credit the for is introducing us.  Like everything else has just been because of what I feel   for you.
C:  You know, I mean, I wanted to… I brought those things up because I really do like you
    and I really do see myself — I’m falling in love with you, I told you that a multiple times.  
B:  And I’m falling in love with you.  I - I want you to know that.
C:  (Heavy sigh)
B:  I realize how important it was that you felt like you could open up to me and share those things with me.
    And I think in that moment instead, I - I like, let it be a wall that came up instead of being able to, like,
    be able to tell you how I feel and reassure you, and I don’t wanna leave without you knowing, like, how I genuinely feel
    and put everything out there for you to know.  Because it’s all real and it’s all honest, and I honestly did not expect to feel
    this way coming in here.  I mean, I hoped I would, but I was like, I know how I am and so it’s just been so surprising to me.  
    And I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you and thinking about it, and…  I know it’s a conversation that we’re probably
    gonna have to have more, if this continues, about Arlington, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get to that point.  
    I just don’t want you to think that it’s something that I’ve, like, taken off the table at all.  It’s not like that at all.  
C:  Yeah, I mean, it’s… (sigh)  It’s tough and I’ve thought about it a lot.  I mean, I think I feel like I put you in a tough position
    that morning in general.  I just, I mean, it’s overwhelming.  And that’s because I have feelings for you, and they’re serious and…
    You know, and I — I’m just — was being open and honest, and… for me it’s about, like… finding true love, and finding someone
    that I feel like is the person I’m meant to be with, and this is crazy difficult for me.  And it’s cause I really care about you and —
    and I’ve never really doubted the potential that we have together.  Its just…  this is an extremely big week and — and this decision
    is not — It’s the most difficult decision that I’ve had to make so far.  And.. I don’t know.  This week is nothing I could’ve prepared myself for.
C: (inhales and exhales deeply)

The biggest thing I see, other than the fact they both use like too much  giggling , is that Chris has told Becca multiple times he's falling for her.  And it appears he felt guilt for pushing too hard, too fast on whatever conversation they had in the early hours of the morning of their FS.  Make of it what you will.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Thanks Ladies! tyvm

I will update the worth-wait chapter sometime later, after getting more materials...

Ladybug..thanks for taking the time transcribing the convo. Yep. that what stood out for me too... the multiple times he's falling for her.yes

Is it confirmed somewhere that Becca's date was the first?. Sorry if i have missed that info. It seems like it to me. That can explain his being quite unfocus -JMO- on the other 2 dates, i guess...laugh out loud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:43 pm

The WINNER of the bachelor 2015 issssss Sully, Whitney's pooch and the monkeys in Bali. Smiley laugh out loud

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:45 pm

mimitalks wrote:
*snipped* but I wonder why the focus on how Whitney glares all the time, making her look old and past her prime - compared to Becca and the others. This is after the fact. Why would they edit Whitney to look like someone you didn't want to mess with

I've been noticing that too. I feel like they are building to a fatal attraction ending. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
*snipped* but I wonder why the focus on how Whitney glares all the time, making her look old and past her prime - compared to Becca and the others. This is after the fact. Why would they edit Whitney to look like someone you didn't want to mess with

I've been noticing that too. I feel like they are building to a fatal attraction ending. laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks Ladies! tyvm

I will update the worth-wait chapter sometime later, after getting more materials...

Ladybug..thanks for taking the time transcribing the convo. Yep. that what stood out for me too... the multiple times he's falling for her.yes

Is it confirmed somewhere that Becca's date was the first?. Sorry if i have missed that info. It seems like it to me. That can explain his being quite unfocus -JMO- on the other 2 dates, i guess...laugh out loud...

I wondered that too, mura. Chris really seemed elsewhere to me...especially on the boat.

Thanks, Ladybug, for typing that up...that's lots of work and time. Much appreciated!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66