SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:Some of you guys must be looking at this IG on phones. I'm looking on a 27in MAC (and if you do "command-shift-plus" and keep hitting plus, the screen blows up even bigger). I'm not seeing any extra body parts...or hair on the leg for that matter. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 3806527698

MAC users, btw, "command-shift-minus" reverses it...just in case you now have a ginormous screen.

I'll weigh in. It's 100% Becca...nothing funny going on here, IMO.

It is such an odd pose and why pose like that and post it on SM?

It was fun speculating y'all! giggling

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Some of you guys must be looking at this IG on phones. I'm looking on a 27in MAC (and if you do "command-shift-plus" and keep hitting plus, the screen blows up even bigger). I'm not seeing any extra body parts...or hair on the leg for that matter. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 3806527698

MAC users, btw, "command-shift-minus" reverses it...just in case you now have a ginormous screen.

I'll weigh in. It's 100% Becca...nothing funny going on here, IMO.

It looks like her back and hips are against the wall which leaves no room for an additional body unless it's a giraffe giggling

cantstopl . Actually as the responsible person for bringing that pic up at first, i actually intended to seek opinions on whether that could be a SHV pic. I had no idea it might went down to a Leg-gate... giggling

:anyone?:  Possible SHV pic?  

Possibly, Finale can't get here fast enough for me. giggling I really didn't intend to get invested this season but because I saw something in B & C's interaction now I am. :Nod: It's like in Sean's season, I got hooked when I saw their FS date. :cutesmile!:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Sorry to bore you. I will keep my keyboard quiet now and continue to lurk. But I still see what I see and believe this is a photoshopped image.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:13 pm

the photo is real. I am a photographer and done lots of photoshop and would be able to tell if it was photos hopped.

Last edited by avoice on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:15 pm

the photo is real. I am a photographer and done lots of photoshop and would be able to tell if it was photos hopped.  The only photos hop I can see is that the photo has gone through a soft focus filter. That is why the triangle between head and elbow gives a different color to the wall. The soft focus spread the skin tones onto the wall in the triangle. Make sense?. Check out her lips and how that magenta color spread around her face but not the farther you go. The hair affects the hairline. The lips affect the chin to nose area. That is a filter. No other photoshop has been done.

Last edited by avoice on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:15 pm

There is no lamp in the picture, what you see as color variation between her arm and the rest of the wall color is due to light, shadow and probably some filter she used in IG.  

The angle looks more straight than it really is because most of her leg is covered by her loose top, as someone mentioned earlier.  I hesitated originally because of the angle looked strange, but after enlarging the picture, and looking at the angle made between her leg and knee where the top and bottom meet up, it's a more natural angle than it appeared at first glance.  

This:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 White-water-rafting-the-bachelor

and this:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 Becca%201c_zpsij7hc3au

don't match up, IMO.  Just looks like a pic of Becca to me, with no photoshopping...if anything a filter from IG.  But that's JMO.  

As for whether its a safe house visit...  Possibly?  I don't remember a SHV before with green walls though.  But then, most I remember are more exterior shots than interior, right?  So who knows...  no idea

And with that...I'm out, works calling.  Can't wait to see what's being discussed when I get home this afternoon!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm

RNMom wrote:Sorry to bore you. I will keep my keyboard quiet now and continue to lurk. But I still see what I see and believe this is a photoshopped image.

No, you didn't bore us. That's what is fun about sleuthing and we can have a few laughs along the way! I have to admit it was a weird pose. Please keep posting and sharing your thoughts! bestbud! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There is no lamp in the picture, what you see as color variation between her arm and the rest of the wall color is due to light, shadow and probably some filter she used in IG.  

The angle looks more straight than it really is because most of her leg is covered by her loose top, as someone mentioned earlier.  I hesitated originally because of the angle looked strange, but after enlarging the picture, and looking at the angle made between her leg and knee where the top and bottom meet up, it's a more natural angle than it appeared at first glance.  

This:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 White-water-rafting-the-bachelor

and this:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 Becca%201c_zpsij7hc3au

don't match up, IMO.  Just looks like a pic of Becca to me, with no photoshopping...if anything a filter from IG.  But that's JMO.  

As for whether its a safe house visit...  Possibly?  I don't remember a SHV before with green walls though.  But then, most I remember are more exterior shots than interior, right?  So who knows...  no idea

And with that...I'm out, works calling.  Can't wait to see what's being discussed when I get home this afternoon!  giggling

no idea  Then leg could be wearing black bicycle shorts that blend in with her loose fitting black top.  The thigh looks too wide to be Becca's although her legs are more muscular than some of the other girls. You can see the baseboard so she is on the floor. Typically the knee would be higher in that position so she is sitting on something.  
If it was a sneaky pic, it's a great one.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:25 pm

Well, I personally think it's photoshopped, and it's hilarious! The leg is hairy, odd angle, and the arm and hand are far too large to be hers, the arm is hairy too. There is a pic on her IG from July 6, 2014 that shows her leg in much the same position, normal angle. The hand is masculine, imo. :cutesmile!: danceround

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:42 pm

I know what I know, but why don't we just ask her if it is hotoshopped? She is a straight arrow and will tell the truth

I think we need more substance to sleuth... I can't wait til FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Haaaaahhhaaaa maybe she didn't shave her legs this week. Lmao. You know it's still winter..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just for intermezzo....before RL get in the way again..and we're back to Leg-Gate  giggling

TLA..hi speaking of request, i think this song is the perfect song for Chris and his puppy eyes. Poor Guy.  lolpanda

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 60 38498854548bd8283e2813b7a7778547_zpsa9703fa9

Thanks Mura, that's a perfect son for them.
Alright True, we are waiting for another video with this song. Obsess much? yes I am.
That 's a look of love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66