SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think the reason Becca is fine is because she has now been out of the bubble for quite a while and realizes she never truly loved Chris, nor wanted to move to Arlington.
She will find a great guy, who is perfect for her.

I agree with this if she is not final 1.  Still not sold on the fact she isn't and it is evident Chris wants her.  ;)

I don't see it that way. He likes her a lot & is attracted to her but think he was seriously thinking of sending her home on the show last night. I wish we'd seen the conversation they had the morning of the FS date that CH talked about. It sounds like it didn't end well. 

I'm still puzzled by why Becca came on the show, not because she's a virgin, but because her pace doesn't seem to fit with this process. I have no problem if someone's not ready to get engaged. I doubt that I would be either but Becca doesn't even seem to know if she'd want to date Chris let alone anything else.
I completely agree with you.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by julychild Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

From Chris' blog:

"I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl."

...that's a strong statement

Last edited by julychild on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

^^^ I guess that is what Becca is figuring out. Is it worth it? They showed her walking on the beach and I think we almost had a "Brook's" moment. I think she decided to stay and I know there was more to that conversation on the bench. Reminded me of Jill and Ed too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Why is this thread pinned to the top?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm

I also believe most of the men and women go on the show for exposure.  Becca has just as much of a right to go on the show as whitney or any of the other girls.  Having a "crush" on the lead is not a prerequisite.  There would be no show!!  Hugesmile

I still don't know if she is final 1, but just defending her right to be there. (If she was my sister I would have advised against it.) laugh out loud
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:Why is this thread pinned to the top?
They should pin Whitney's too considering it's all the way at the bottom
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:12 pm

I think Becca went on the show for the same reasons as many others, the adventure of it...both travel and the idea of getting to know the lead and possibly getting a relationship out of it.  Maybe she wanted to shake things up and do something outside of her comfort zone?

I don't see her being a virgin, going on the show or being slower paced and taking a realistic approach to all of this, instead of the in the bubble immediate lust and love a problem and actually find it somewhat refreshing.  And I tend to believe it more than being convinced your in love with the lead the minute the limo door opens and so all in that I'm not sure you give yourself time to really know the person and evaluate if he's right for you or if the relationship will be right for you.  But that's what makes the board interesting and the world go round...that we don't all see things the same way and are allowed to share our differing opinions.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:21 pm

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 23 10950507_908968595810173_1417933266_n
By @andrewkimmel
Grab a friend and play the #VegetableGame. Read about it. Study it. Live by it. #TheBachelor #bachelornation
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:27 pm

This thread is not pinned. The NO DISCUSSION threads are pinned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

OMG! I just remember the "notebook" one of my fav movie of all time, what do you want? She finally took a leap of faith. That theme was first love, just like Becca first love hummm...

There was a voice over of Becca placed when the curtains were drawn at the fantasy suite saying " i am all in, a 100%". I am willing to bet that was said on LCD. And did anyone notice the what do you want conversation was light hearted? They were both smiling. It also looked like Chris's mum was holding Becca while they were talking

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:33 pm

see2love wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
julychild wrote:

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

Where can I watch this preview? Thanks.

OMG! I just remember the "notebook" one of my fav movie of all time, what do you want? She finally took a leap of faith. That theme was first love, just like Becca first love hummm...

There was a voice over of Becca placed when the curtains were drawn at the fantasy suite saying " i am all in, a 100%". I am willing to bet that was said on LCD. And did anyone notice the what do you want conversation was light hearted? They were both smiling. It also looked like Chris's mum was holding Becca while they were talking
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Diana wrote:
albean99 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I agree with this if she is not final 1.  Still not sold on the fact she isn't and it is evident Chris wants her.  ;)

I don't see it that way. He likes her a lot & is attracted to her but think he was seriously thinking of sending her home on the show last night. I wish we'd seen the conversation they had the morning of the FS date that CH talked about. It sounds like it didn't end well. 

I'm still puzzled by why Becca came on the show, not because she's a virgin, but because her pace doesn't seem to fit with this process. I have no problem if someone's not ready to get engaged. I doubt that I would be either but Becca doesn't even seem to know if she'd want to date Chris let alone anything else.
I completely agree with you.

Me too.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena