SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This thread is not pinned. The NO DISCUSSION threads are pinned.

it's just that Becca's thread was never on top, they were always alphabetical.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This thread is not pinned. The NO DISCUSSION threads are pinned.

I see what you mean, after I posted that. I'm trying to figure out why it's like that. It's not pinned, not sure if it has to do with the # sign.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1I0hAxGFXw

Scene from the Notebook. "What do you want?" at 1:38. Chris says the same thing to Becca.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:

It's fixed. It's amazing what a - can do to a title.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:49 pm

This may not mean anything but I have a feeling the home visit this is where theyre going to take off from. Hmm JMO they need to finish what they started. C blog (. When it came time to leave the fantasy suite we both had questions about our relationship so we thought it would be good to give ourselves some time to think and talk again before the rose ceremony. Unfortunately, the only opportunity I had to see her again was at the ceremony. )

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:55 pm

julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

clapping! Yes!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:58 pm

julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

I love this...great observation, jc!

Btw, I'm working on the caps. So much slicing and dicing in this past episode. I noticed last night that for one of Chris's PIs that was shown during Whitney's date, he had on his shirt for Becca's date. I don't recall his exact quote, but I remember he used the word "love" in it...not that he was in love, but maybe falling...or something he loved about her...I don't recall exactly. But I would bet because of the outfit, it was really a statement about Becca.

On a completely different note, it's actually refreshing to see Chris and Becca fight a little. It's more like real life...nobody's just showing his/her good side in order to end up with one another. Conflict is normal, obviously. It's about navigating to the other side and staying on the same team while you do. Am I remembering correctly? Hasn't Chris alluded to compromise post filming?

Okay, lunch break over...back to capping.

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 24 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:
julychild wrote:

I love this...great observation, jc!

Btw, I'm working on the caps. So much slicing and dicing in this past episode. I noticed last night that for one of Chris's PIs that was shown during Whitney's date, he had on his shirt for Becca's date. I don't recall his exact quote, but I remember he used the word "love" in it...not that he was in love, but maybe falling...or something he loved about her...I don't recall exactly. But I would bet because of the outfit, it was really a statement about Becca.

On a completely different note, it's actually refreshing to see Chris and Becca fight a little. It's more like real life...nobody's just showing his/her good side in order to end up with one another. Conflict is normal, obviously. It's about navigating to the other side and staying on the same team while you do. Am I remembering correctly? Hasn't Chris alluded to compromise post filming?

Okay, lunch break over...back to capping.

Thanks for taking the time to do this Litta!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Becca can represent herself. Look at this twitter exchange.

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  
@beccatilley5 its kind of unfair and immature  that you did not tell @C_Soules that you are a virgin. Way to make it hard and awkward.

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@dyyannajean @C_Soules you dont think he had an idea after my hometown?? Come on
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 pm

ElonM wrote:Becca can represent herself. Look at this twitter exchange.

Dyanna ‏@dyyannajean  
@beccatilley5 its kind of unfair and immature  that you did not tell @C_Soules that you are a virgin. Way to make it hard and awkward.

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@dyyannajean @C_Soules you dont think he had an idea after my hometown?? Come on

Way to go Becca! I really don't understand why being a virgin in this society is seen as a bad thing.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:42 pm

^ He knew, but had to keep the drama going for the sake of the show. I believe Becca is much more than what we are seeing on the show. She is witty, strong (Chris said this twice), independent (stayed in SD after her sister and BIL moved back to Louisiana) and has great values and morals. Besides, she is younger, so she has more time to have those 4-6 kids. Hugesmile Chris at 33, is still young too. She is a gem and Chris would be crazy to let her go! :yes:

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Chris's body language with Whitney on the boat was not emcouraging compared to him with Becca. Did anyone notice when Whitney was talking about it being a perfect day and all on the boat, chris looked disinterested but quickly feigned a smile when she looked up to him. Hopefuly someone can kimdly capture the caps for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena