SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Being nosey, I looked up Beccas Pinterest. She liked a quote that said, "It is better to be single with high standards than in a relationship settling for less".

She "liked" that a year ago. What we are seeing on tv I think is she being her true self.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by julychild Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

If I were a huge Becca fan, I wouldn't even want her to end up as the F1.

While reading Becca's old tweets I saw several statements about not being ready for motherhood, so if Chris picked her he'd definitely have to wait a while. She did say on a date that she wants 5 kids though, so obviously she can't wait too long. I don't think he would mind waiting, if he was sure that it'll happen eventually. I mean who doesn't want to enjoy their new love for a while without kids in the picture? It's just very likely that whatever they have won't survive the long distance, so it is a big risk. Then again what good is marriage and kids if you're not in love with your spouse? And I don't think he's that into Whitney.

I do think Becca could do much better though, so I'm totally fine with her being F2, if it turns out she is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 pm

^^ A previous contestant mentioned the Notebook reference too. :yes: Can't remember who.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Something else just came to my mind. If Chris chose Whitney, why did he even bother to tell the public about the bracelet and earrings he gave Becca. It wasnt aired, so he could have left it at that and told Whitney privately.
He wrote it in the blog because something special to him and his F1 Becca wasnt showed and he wanted it to be known. IMO.
He also said he knew in his gut and mind he just could not say bye to Becca. He could have qualified that statement with "yet", "in Bali" "that day" or even ". The way that statement was written in his blog leads me to believe he meant it forever like Sean said about Catherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 pm

^^ JPG did the same with Nikki about stealing kisses behind a wall, which we didn't see. When the lead mentions something that is NOT shown on camera, it is something he wants to share...and for a good reason.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Did he mention anything about celebrating his birthday with Whitney? If he didn't then that's a bit odd considering the snippets he's telling us about Becca.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:48 pm

julychild wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Did anyone else see what looks to be Chris and Becca fighting on their LCD??!!  I can't wait for screen caps.  ;)  

Couples argue and this is by no means a deal breaker, but just curious what they were arguing about??  I forgot to mention I believe Chris and Becc's storyline is very similar to Jillian's and Ed's.  (Of course Ed was no where near being a virgin!)  Hehe  I am talking story line, story board.  

That scene from the preview: Chris saying to Becca "What do you want?" (a la Noah to Allie), plus the Ferris wheel ride, to the canoe in the bayou, to Chris saying "do you want to get in the water?" Straight out of The Notebook!

It's all about first love, people!

OMG! I just remember the "notebook" one of my fav movie of all time, what do you want? She finally took a leap of faith. That theme was first love, just like Becca first love hummm...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here is my biggest question about Becca…..would a 25 year old never been in love virgin who lives in CA really want to marry a 33 yr old who wants kids sooner than later and move to the middle of nowhere??

Haha but do you really want any of these girls to be final1???!!  Is Chris a catch???  Would anyone want to go to Arlington??  Would you want a family member or friend to do the show??  Of course not!!!  But here we are watching and sleuthing and making fun of everyone.  giggling
Chris is a handsome guy with a loving family, has an actual career that he enjoys, his own home and seems genuinely interested in finding his wife on this show.  He may not be the most articulate when in a difficult discussion, but he seems honest and mindful of the ladies' feelings. He's not presented himself to be anything other than what he is - how refreshing!

It would be surprising if the Becca described by nutty1 truly wants the life she would have with Chris, but that's for Becca to decide. 

I wouldn't want a family member to go on this show and open themselves up to inevitable ridicule, but I'd be o.k. with them marrying a guy like the Chris that I see on my screen.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

The birthday thing. If you go look at the clothes she is wearing. It's the outfit she had on in hometown dates. It looks me that they are at Whitney's apartment.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

FLChica wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Haha but do you really want any of these girls to be final1???!!  Is Chris a catch???  Would anyone want to go to Arlington??  Would you want a family member or friend to do the show??  Of course not!!!  But here we are watching and sleuthing and making fun of everyone.  giggling
Chris is a handsome guy with a loving family, has an actual career that he enjoys, his own home and seems genuinely interested in finding his wife on this show.  He may not be the most articulate when in a difficult discussion, but he seems honest and mindful of the ladies' feelings. He's not presented himself to be anything other than what he is - how refreshing!

It would be surprising if the Becca described by nutty1 truly wants the life she would have with Chris, but that's for Becca to decide. 

I wouldn't want a family member to go on this show and open themselves up to inevitable ridicule, but I'd be o.k. with them marrying a guy like the Chris that I see on my screen.

I totally agree, but I was just responding to nutty's post. Chris does live in the middle of nowhere, and wants kids now. Nothing wrong with that and I think it is great that Becca is questioning it. These girls have only spent like 20-30 hours with him! I think it is refreshing that it gives Becca pause, and actually Whit too, to commit to kids, engagement, moving (to the middle of nowhere) all in one night. giggling I would hope behind the scenes, Chris is willing to compromise too. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:02 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think the reason Becca is fine is because she has now been out of the bubble for quite a while and realizes she never truly loved Chris, nor wanted to move to Arlington.
She will find a great guy, who is perfect for her.

I agree with this if she is not final 1.  Still not sold on the fact she isn't and it is evident Chris wants her.  ;)

I don't see it that way. He likes her a lot & is attracted to her but think he was seriously thinking of sending her home on the show last night. I wish we'd seen the conversation they had the morning of the FS date that CH talked about. It sounds like it didn't end well. 

I'm still puzzled by why Becca came on the show, not because she's a virgin, but because her pace doesn't seem to fit with this process. I have no problem if someone's not ready to get engaged. I doubt that I would be either but Becca doesn't even seem to know if she'd want to date Chris let alone anything else.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena