SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Litta123 wrote:

Anyway, see for yourselves...I found it fascinating.

FASCINATING INDEED, Litta123!!! And great detective work!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks, Chrisbecca! I just did what JBF does all the time. He's the master!

That said, it wasn't so much the "wife" comment that got me, but the truthfulness of the comments made over everyone else (at least, truthfulness based on the edit). It got me to thinking if the editors are telling the truth about the rest of the girls, why not Becca and Whitney? The only one that seemed off was "wife" followed by Britt. Many seem to feel that she was Chris's early F1...so that's how I'm justifying it. All of this is open to interpretation. It's not proof of anything. I simply found it fascinating.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 73 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

ok... that`s it for me... Now I am almost sure RS is wrong. I really like Chris ans Whit together but I couldnt shake the feeling that the spoiler is wrong. He hasnt been the same way with her in the last episodes (as on their first date).

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Welcome to Beccaland, Miyala! giggling There may not be many of us in here, but we love our Becca, no matter what happens! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Chrisbecca! I just did what JBF does all the time. He's the master!

That said, it wasn't so much the "wife" comment that got me, but the truthfulness of the comments made over everyone else (at least, truthfulness based on the edit). It got me to thinking if the editors are telling the truth about the rest of the girls, why not Becca and Whitney? The only one that seemed off was "wife" followed by Britt. Many seem to feel that she was Chris's early F1...so that how I'm justifying it. All of this is open to interpretation. It's not proof of anything. I simply found it fascinating.

Two others during it - and again ones that fit

"A lot of tough decisions" - over Ashley I
"Not really wife material" - over Jillian

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm

I came across this shot of Becca. She is so pretty!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 73 2nimz54
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Miyala, your comment made me Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 73 3806527698

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:45 pm

:cutesmile!:

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 pm

K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

Nice work Litta! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Hopefully wrote:K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting. Here's my thoughts.......... Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her. They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca. He will then call Becca. Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd. If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1. Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date. I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date. I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD. I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting.  Here's my thoughts..........  Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her.  They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca.  He will then call Becca.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd.  If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1.  Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date.  I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date.  I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD.  I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

Could be wrong but didnt Chris get the boat date with ali?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry