SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:49 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
truelovealways wrote:^ hasn't she basically already said that she would move to Iowa like yesterday to be with him question

The preview is the edit to create an obstacle about her career and Chris' insecurity whether she would move to Iowa. I don't doubt Whit would find a way to make it work with marriage and career but the preview is setting up the edit for this created obstacle, imo.

IMO neither of their obstacles may be as great as TPTB wants us to think.

Whitney - lost her mom.   This may play into her vision of motherhood.  For example, she may see herself as a future "stay at home" mom until her children are fairly old. If that's the case, the compromise could be to live in an urban centre until pregnant.  Not that big a deal for Chris.

Becca - her virginity status is a plus if Chris picks someone else because he definitely didn't have sex with her.  If she is his pick, they are obviously physical on the show so there can be intimacy before marriage.  And he isn't an adolescent so waiting isn't an issue.
 He did also comment on her being a virgin, so to speak, at being in love. I think that is the more important thing for him to decide is a nonissue.  Personally, I dont think it matters but he said it concerned him.  He did also say he could be her first but in relation to Britt night 1, he said he could be that guy .  

I do find it odd that with regard to "obstacles" we have nothing to compare.  We know nothing from Becca about her career vision and nothing from Whitney about her past relationship(s).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:54 pm

giggling yes Litta.

I'm trying to be a good "help" here with sleuthing, but I'm no use. These girls don't leave us any enjoyment with their twitter/instagram "slips". I miss those times when someone would "forget" to disable geo-map of their tweets. Since everyone wonders where they are and with whom.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

Becca liked Whitney's IG post. Love that no matter what happens they are both still friends!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Truelove, it started with this tweet from Alissa.  Then Becca replied as well as Katie.  Chris responded too, (julychild may know what he tweeted), but then it disappeared.  

Alissa Bica @alissabica  
 ·   Feb 10    
Becca on #TheBachelor asks @C_Soules on her date.. Is this for us? No you idiot, it's for the crew. You're gonna be in the barn with manure.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Feb 10  
@alissabica @C_Soules that was sarcasm.... My b

Katie Hester @Katie_Hester  
 ·   Feb 10    
@beccatilley5 @alissabica @C_Soules what show have you excelled on?

@C_Soules @beccatilley5 some of these folks need a shot of whiskey! #calmdown
thanks interesting that he deleted the tweet :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Hello! Im new here and have been lurking and enjoying reading everyones thought on Chris and Becca the past few days!  Im not a big fan of the Bachelor, but as a former resident myself of Louisville Kentucky, where Whitney was born and raised, I decided to watch this season after hearing the spoiler that she takes home the final rose.  So, i watched anxiously to see her and Chris's time together and was pulling for Whitney ...UNTIL.....Chris's one on one with Becca!  After their date in Deadwood, I thought to myself, "THATS THE WOMAN HES SUPPOSED TO MARRY! NOT WHITNEY!" Now, looking back on and watching Chris's interactions with Whitney, it all seems forced and unnatural or something. Like she is a bit desperate to make an impression on him and win him over. Shes aggressive. On the other hand when hes with Becca everything seems natural...their interests, personalities, sense of humor, her family, the way they touch  each other....it just seems right.  When ABC gave Chris the opportunity to be the Bachelor, he found a real treasure (A WHOLE TREASURE CHEST!) in Becca, and if RS is right and Chris did indeed propose to Whitney....then...well....good luck to Chris and God bless him...he missed his soulmate and may never be married!

Welcome ChrisBecca!  What you've described is what a lot on this thread have observed as well.

Same here, I was not impressed with his date with Whit that I almost stop watching until I saw his date with Becca, That's when I got really interested in this season, and boy, I am hooked now, and I think She is the F1.
And welcome Chrisbecca!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:07 pm

I am so the opposite. laugh out loud I was not impressed with his first date with Becca. I didn't really see their chemistry till HTDs.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:26 pm

TLA- Here's what you've asked for:

also a comment from Becca's friend on Crystal's IG
annacdawson
I'm DYING! SO proud of you @beccatilley5. Can't wait to watch your dreams come true!

Jason Kennedy is a friend of Becca's. Has he mentioned something on E news that led to these tweets? Sorry if I missed that discussion.

Queen Bee ‏@totalqueenbee  Feb 17
@C_Soules picks Becca! Shout out to my @JasonKennedy1 for that tip

Miss R ‏@1ris_Rada  Feb 16
@JasonKennedy1 seriously, how did u guess that Becca was going to win so early on?!! #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Diana wrote:Becca liked Whitney's IG post. Love that no matter what happens they are both still friends!

Aww that is sweet! bestbud!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Interesting tweet from Jason Kennedy it seems all of the Tilleys follow him and that he is a close family friend of theirs

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:TLA- Here's what you've asked for:

also a comment from Becca's friend on Crystal's IG
annacdawson
I'm DYING! SO proud of you @beccatilley5. Can't wait to watch your dreams come true!

Jason Kennedy is a friend of Becca's. Has he mentioned something on E news that led to these tweets? Sorry if I missed that discussion.

Queen Bee ‏@totalqueenbee  Feb 17
@C_Soules picks Becca! Shout out to my @JasonKennedy1 for that tip

Miss R ‏@1ris_Rada  Feb 16
@JasonKennedy1 seriously, how did u guess that Becca was going to win so early on?!! #TheBachelor
How would this guy know? Maybe he was speculating or guessing no idea , but I couldn't see him just spilling the beans like that, or even knowing ahead of time.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

Anyway, see for yourselves...I found it fascinating.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 72 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:32 pm

I missed that completely. Good catch. clapping! During Brad 2.0, he said "wife" and Emily's face appeared on the screen. That's when I started to question the spoiler of Chantal being F1.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry