SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 am

JC noticed Becca's comment...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 8 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-17%20at%2012.52.05%20AM_zpsfcem1rcw

beccatilley5
You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:23 am

Becca liked a Pic of Chris & Whitney on IG
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 am

Diana wrote:Becca liked a Pic of Chris & Whitney on IG

im not surprise. She is a sweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:Becca liked a Pic of Chris & Whitney on IG

im not surprise. She is a sweetheart
she really is!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:33 am

grace8136 wrote:JC noticed Becca's comment...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 8 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-17%20at%2012.52.05%20AM_zpsfcem1rcw

beccatilley5
You know what would have made this picture better? A coordinates bracelet. Bam. That happened... Or didnt. #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace

Oooh, interesting. She is so funny! <3 her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:31 am

grace8136 wrote:JC noticed Becca's comment...

*snipped*

beccatilley5

thanks JC...what a great find! clapping!
and..let the speculation on the #unexpectedtwist #STATEMENTnecklace begin! :gotcha:
should be interesting to see if C will ever mention the necklace on his blog. JPG was clearly spilled the BD gift he gave Nikki on her HTD (earrings(?)) on his. I am not holding my breath though, C seems an MF good boy, while we all knew JPG was the rebel back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:39 am

NECKLACE GATE.
i guess we should be patiently waiting for SCs from Litta to compare B's neck before meeting C at the park and when they entered Katie's house.  Praying

and then we could gather all the complementary/expalanatory SM pics to support our reasoning before being brought over the F1-No-discussion thread.

This is getting exciting!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQL1EZNYxVU

i hate how TPTB made a big deal out of her virginity : CH's blog, Chris's blog, Epis 4,  HTD, then the coming FS epis, while clearly Becca is very low-key about it.

i wished she could inform him privately on the private FD time, when the cameras were not rolling, but of course its not happening. They are milking the V word all the way to the bank! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 8 2292733854

me thinking this is part of B's main storyline. They should make her seem to have a big obstacle while, in fact she has almost none, IMO..its only the fact that she has never been in love before. Really TPTB?.. Rolling Eyes

ETA. we can see her wearing the necklace on the FS too! giggling (0:57; 5:44)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:40 am

Sorry for my marathon posts giggling

Question:
does anyone happen to know whether the F1 of Australian Bachelor 1.0, Ahna was also a virgin when she was on the show?. (As to my knowledge, they are still together after 2 yrs and going strong)

just stumbled upon that info on other board and i thought its interesting since its been said her storyline was similar with B's this season. TPTB are not that creative aren't they?.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:00 am

I thought I read somewhere her friend gave her that necklace?? Or was I dreaming that?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:07 am

nutty1 wrote:I thought I read somewhere her friend gave her that necklace?? Or was I dreaming that?

nutty, we are talking about the gold necklace, seen in the IG and YT clip above. firstly spotted after her meeting with Chris, on HTD.

the friend gave her a turquoise one, she wore it with her yellow jacket on their 2nd date.different necklace.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 am

Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry