SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Honestly...I don't really think he has romantic chemistry with anyone except Brit, Whitney, and Jade. It doesn't seem like she's too into him, and, although I feel like he's physically attracted to her, it doesn't seem to go further than that. It will be interesting to see their 1-on-1 date tonight, to see if I change my opinion. The e-mail that RS showed in his blog today was interesting though. If Chris liked Becca enough to bring her to a no-cameras, private birthday dinner for Elan, there must be something there that I'm not seeing.

What is this about a private birthday party with Becca?  Hmmm, please don't make me go to RS's site.  Ugh!  

This does seem interesting to say the least.  ;)

RS received an email from a fan who was there the night Chris was out with a bunch of producers and Becca. It was apparently Elan's birthday and someone brought him a cake. It wasn't filmed so at first she just thought it was producers and Chris but then saw Becca...although she didn't know her name at the time but, based on the description of what she was wearing it was determined to be her wearing the same clothes as she was in the pics we got of her from Iowa. Apparently they were kissing later in the parking lot.

Elan's birthday is Oct 27th, the same date Chris had his 1:1 date with Becca in Des Moines.  I don't find it surprising that they would party with the crew for that special occasion as they partied/hung out with the crew the whole time - hence, all the IG pics posted by producers/crew.  I am more curious to see how they behave on camera tonight during their 1:1 and HTD to see how their chemistry is and whether their relationship has advanced to a new level similar to Whitney's date.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

RNMom wrote:I am hoping that if Becca is the F2, Chris will let her go at the LCD. It seems pretty cold and inconsiderate to make her go through the rejection at a FRC knowing she just lost her great grandmother and had a funeral she needed to get to. Talk about kicking a girl when she's down. Then again, I still think it's possible Becca is the F1.

Not to pick and choose spoilers, but if it's true that both girls went to the FRC, it supports Becca as F1, because of the reason you mention.

mprssdbyu wrote:If she isn't F1...poor Chris will have a meltdown when he says good-bye to her. He encouraged a girl (a virgin who has never been in love before) to consider a possible engagement only to say...sorry, you are not it. It's never easy but if he wasn't going to pick her, he should have insisted to TPTB, it's time for her to go home at F3. I dread it for whoever is F2...they both seem to be fine now but my heart  breaks for one of them. Silly me.

If he tossed the bouquet to Whitney and didn't pick her that seems mean too. Maybe he really was undecided right up until the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:RS seems to back peddling to me--just a little.  He is a joke.  He said that if we don't see Becca's date, that there is no way she is final 1. He is not claiming he is right about Whitney a hundred million times like he usually does.   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

great point SM....

borrowing  Tigetiz's  hi siggy...its funny that he doesnt bring his 1000% confident like he usually does! laugh out loud

" it’s 1000% signed, sealed, delivered that Roberto will be the next ‘Bachelor."
"she got engaged to Brooks back on May 8th and they are still engaged to this day"

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm

^^ What is interesting to me is they were affectionate without the cameras rolling.  That is telling too! ;)

Maybe Chris just viewed her as a friend and that is why he wanted Becca's date to be the same day as Elan's.  no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

What is this about a private birthday party with Becca?  Hmmm, please don't make me go to RS's site.  Ugh!  

This does seem interesting to say the least.  ;)

RS received an email from a fan who was there the night Chris was out with a bunch of producers and Becca. It was apparently Elan's birthday and someone brought him a cake. It wasn't filmed so at first she just thought it was producers and Chris but then saw Becca...although she didn't know her name at the time but, based on the description of what she was wearing it was determined to be her wearing the same clothes as she was in the pics we got of her from Iowa. Apparently they were kissing later in the parking lot.

Elan's birthday is Oct 27th, the same date Chris had his 1:1 date with Becca in Des Moines.  I don't find it surprising that they would party with the crew for that special occasion as they partied/hung out with the crew the whole time - hence, all the IG pics posted by producers/crew.  I am more curious to see how they behave on camera tonight during their 1:1 and HTD to see how their chemistry is and whether their relationship has advanced to a new level similar to Whitney's date.

for sure, MD!...super interesting that Chris spent (at least that we know of) 2 Birthdays during filming with B. First Elan on his date with B on epi 7, and then her BD on HTD ,the subsequent week. also back to back. Talking about "2" as a theme this season.[/quote]

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Would the birthday bash be this night?

One night in Des Moines, I snuck out of the hotel with some of the crew, put on a hat and hoodie so I'd be incognito and hit the town. We ended up singing karaoke in an empty bar – Piano Man was probably the peak of the night. Yes, you all may have guessed, my singing was horrible as usual, but we finished the night demolishing an amazing crab rangoon pizza at Fong's, of course. It was pretty epic, and I think we made it through the whole night without one person spotting me! Okay, back to the show

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2771p36-bachelor-19-chris-soules-all-blogs-discussion

ETA: didn't they have a dinner date/rooftop date that night?

I doubt it. The birthday location doesn't match the description of the bars in his blog. Huessin house was the bday locale - always packed and no karaoke.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Why did he feel the need to include that in his blog though? Makes the mind wonder......

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 pm

see2love wrote:Why did he feel the need to include that in his blog though? Makes the mind wonder......

He's included little behind the scene stuff all season. Probably just to record all the fun involved.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:49 pm

see2love wrote:Why did he feel the need to include that in his blog though? Makes the mind wonder......

Exactly. Are we sure he even chooses anyone?? He reminds me of Brad. (The first time.) giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:50 pm

No deleted scenes today?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 am

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 7 B-BgQbACAAAMano
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 am

nutty1 wrote:I copied this from the locked thread, MVMomForever was the original poster:

Sorry to be a realist here... but ... I spent WAY TOO MUCH time reading into Nick and his family's tweets last season (peanut butter, red wine, little peanut, top gun, princess bride, etc.) as confirmation that he was indeed F1. Remember when Nick's dad tweeted his pick of Peanut butter and many of us thought that was his way of telling us that Nick was F1? Ouchie.

I view these tweets as Becca and her family doing their part to promote the show, her funny sense of humor, her beauty, her fan following and her being in a great place & ready to move into lead spot. A virgin Bachelorette would certainly be a new spin and they certainly had tremendous success with the born-again virgin bachelor.

I couldn't agree more with this post. Last season, even though I was 99% sure Andi picked Josh, I allowed myself to take innocent tweets, comments, likes, and turn them into something they were not. So though I think it's always good to sleuth out other possibilities, I have learned that not every tweet, every song lyric, every word means something.

#piggybank #piggyback ~ Chris Siegfried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry