SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Something that really caught my attention while making that video is when Chris told her on the canoe that "he's so lucky" in an interview post season while talking about his final 1 he said "he's the luckiest man alive". Imo Chris looked to be pulling back from Whitney in the new previews that we got while he was all in with Becca at least that's what it looked like to me.

ITA with you... good catch!

this?
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 E242fab3-027b-45f8-8c67-16567f76efa1

OK..carry on...since this is B thread.

He is pulling away with his leg as a buffer between them while she want to climb him. She needs to tone it down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:32 pm

^Exactly...that's what I've been seeing when making the caps. He seems more stiff with Whitney. With Becca, hands all over.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 pm

BKay wrote:Hi Mura!! Team Becca for the win? I'll be very surprised now if it isn't her. You've seen it coming for awhile, haven't you?  

yes..just like i have with my Prince back then....you know what i mean... :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I love, love  this a lot!  Thanks for posting!  Awesome fan vid.  Watching this, I'm getting more sucked in to the Chris/Becca Love story. :cutesmile!:

great to see you here Pia!... bestbud! . Welcome to the dark side ! :uptonogood

Thanks Mura! Glad to be here! Watching Truelove's fan vid I noticed on 3:18 that Chris adjusted his shirt on his private area. Embarassed Embarassed

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Some pretty strong words about a girl you supposedly dumped

focus all my energy on Becca, and I'm so glad I did. I know I just had a one-on-one with Becca in Deadwood, but it catapulted our relationship forward, and I wanted to build on that momentum. It was so nice to spend a regular day with Becca. Just hanging with her in my loft felt so normal

Anyway, that afternoon with Becca was really enlightening for me, in two ways. For one, it reinforced the feelings I thought I had for her. I honestly started falling for her in a real way that day. Secondly, she told me she'd never been in love, which answered some questions I had about her initial hesitance. It explained why she was slower moving than the other women. While it partially worried me about her future ability to fall in love, there was something special about thinking I could be the first person she fell in love with.

The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca.)

Hearing from Becca's sister, Katie, that Becca was not an intimate person definitely worried me. I'm very intimate, and intimacy is a very important part of a relationship for me. I'm also very affectionate and touchy-feely (as you all know by now), so that was definitely cause for some concern. But my feelings for Becca outweighed all of my concerns.

What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride. Becca had told me the state fair was in town and how much she loved it, so I arranged to go there after it closed, to take her on a special birthday ride. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most romantic moments of my life, and in that moment, Becca did not seem scared of intimacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:^Exactly...that's what I've been seeing when making the caps. He seems more stiff with Whitney. With Becca, hands all over.

thats why i hate the format of this silly show. Someone has to be blindsided and get heartbroken. Why couldnt they make show with the enough partner for everyone, like LITW?...laugh out loud

i saw JC  hi post in early season where CH said Chris is wearing his heart on his sleeves. They have to find some 'ways' to cover this up...(Litta, ring a ding with you?  :uptonogood )

btw, i also noticed some posts on this board about Brad seemed 'back pedalling' his connection with Chantal during FD/LCD (?). May it be the case this season too? question

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:Some pretty strong words about a girl you supposedly dumped

focus all my energy on Becca, and I'm so glad I did. I know I just had a one-on-one with Becca in Deadwood, but it catapulted our relationship forward, and I wanted to build on that momentum. It was so nice to spend a regular day with Becca. Just hanging with her in my loft felt so normal

Anyway, that afternoon with Becca was really enlightening for me, in two ways. For one, it reinforced the feelings I thought I had for her. I honestly started falling for her in a real way that day. Secondly, she told me she'd never been in love, which answered some questions I had about her initial hesitance. It explained why she was slower moving than the other women. While it partially worried me about her future ability to fall in love, there was something special about thinking I could be the first person she fell in love with.

The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca.)

Hearing from Becca's sister, Katie, that Becca was not an intimate person definitely worried me. I'm very intimate, and intimacy is a very important part of a relationship for me. I'm also very affectionate and touchy-feely (as you all know by now), so that was definitely cause for some concern. But my feelings for Becca outweighed all of my concerns.

What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride. Becca had told me the state fair was in town and how much she loved it, so I arranged to go there after it closed, to take her on a special birthday ride. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most romantic moments of my life, and in that moment, Becca did not seem scared of intimacy.

yep that blog is screaming Becca to me... giggling

i plan to compile and doing blog analysis after FD episode. Btw, truelove..i noticed you tend to make a video of the spoiled F2 and the lead. you have made one for My beloved Chris-Des on early Des's season titled " I know i love you before i met you". That, i can not forget. Kudos for you! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Chris always uses the words real and normal when describing his relationship with Becca. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say on Ellen on Monday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I love, love  this a lot!  Thanks for posting!  Awesome fan vid.  Watching this, I'm getting more sucked in to the Chris/Becca Love story. :cutesmile!:

great to see you here Pia!... bestbud! . Welcome to the dark side ! :uptonogood

Thanks Mura! Glad to be here!  Watching Truelove's fan vid I noticed on 3:18 that Chris adjusted his shirt on  his private area. Embarassed Embarassed

dont worry...i am a :bad girl: too...tehehe..j/k Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

truelovealways wrote:Chris always uses the words real and normal when describing his relationship with Becca. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say on Ellen on Monday

i love that you have put a certain VO that stood out for me, of him saying : we had amazing chemistry and its been easy with her since day 1. .

i have always wondered why they hide Becca too much till epi 6 ...maybe the bolded is the answer...otherwise, we could clearly tell the outcome from early on Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Here's another preview of their FD
http://www.eonline.com/news/627854/who-s-making-love-with-chris-soules-on-the-bachelor?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-tv&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_tv&dlvrit=146431
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:38 pm

thanks Elon!

here is about Becca's temptations :

http://www.eonline.com/news/627541/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-will-becca-the-virgin-give-in-to-her-temptations

why are the editors this season too raunchy?...#smh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry