SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Oh no! I have not been invested in Chris because the spoiled ending hasn't felt right to me and I haven't cared that much about their "journey." But the Chris who comes out when he is with Becca is the guy I glimpsed in Andi's season and liked. He and Becca look so right together, and watching your video, truelove...well, I'm sunk now because you made me care. darn it. Upset It's really beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:I just got done re-watching the HTDs for both Whitney and Becca. (I'm putting together some screen caps for analysis.) Anyway, I can't tell you how struck I was again in the BL difference of Chris with each woman. He seems to be pulling Becca towards him and into him more frequently. There seems to be a constant connection of their hands to one another in some way...whether it be to thigh, hand, arm or body. They don't seem to like losing touch with one another.

I know we all see things differently, but to my eye and preference, I'd rather a man show me the kind of physical touch that Chris has with Becca. For me, it seems more tender, less forced. YMMV

thanks for sharing, Litta!...

i noticed that too.... to me, out of the F3, Chris was more touchy feely with Becca, Kait and Whit, (in that order) . sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

ITA.  If she opens up to him and tells him that she is falling in love or loves him and then he dumps her?  Ouch.  The only way I can see this working out, if she is F2, is for her to not say those words to him.  She does look like she is falling for him though.  Plus, she was still wearing his birthday gift the day after the FRC.  scratch

But that is the same story every season! That is sadly what being F2 is about. Sometimes it is harder as we feel more for the F2, or their story is stronger, etc... but bottom line is that the F2 is there to be heartbroken. :tissuebox
The F2 is usually "all in".  At this point, Whitney is "all in", but Becca hasn't even revealed her secret.
And as for Bach Can as an example with Trish, she was all in and I fell for it too thinking she was the F1. As it turned out, April who wasn't all in was the F1. This time we get Whit who is all in and Becca who isn't. Going by that, do we think that Becca is the F1 then??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Is there any chance those new previews are on YT or was there one site called grapewine (smth with grape)?- I could see those videos, since ABC, hulu even E! I can't.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

BKay wrote:Oh no! I have not been invested in Chris because the spoiled ending hasn't felt right to me and I haven't cared that much about their "journey." But the Chris who comes out when he is with Becca is the guy I glimpsed in Andi's season and liked. He and Becca look so right together, and watching your video, truelove...well, I'm sunk now because you made me care. darn it. Upset It's really beautiful!

hey BKAY! my long-lost secret alliance!..hi

ess okay..i was too, get sucked it in this season by 'accident'... giggling . Welcome and join the dark side.... :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Are you referring to the clips of the FDs? They were posted on E.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

That was precious and really showed their connection!  seeing hearts  Thanks for making that, truelove!  :cutesmile!:  

Wow!.... :Thanktwo truelove!

i really can see their connection as well ..and its just heart warming. since it feels totally natural ...beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:19 pm

truelovealways wrote:Something that really caught my attention while making that video is when Chris told her on the canoe that "he's so lucky" in an interview post season while talking about his final 1 he said "he's the luckiest man alive". Imo Chris looked to be pulling back from Whitney in the new previews that we got while he was all in with Becca at least that's what it looked like to me.

And Becca's brother favorited that tweet or it was the tweet that he was in love. Can't remember. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:21 pm

truelovealways wrote:Something that really caught my attention while making that video is when Chris told her on the canoe that "he's so lucky" in an interview post season while talking about his final 1 he said "he's the luckiest man alive". Imo Chris looked to be pulling back from Whitney in the new previews that we got while he was all in with Becca at least that's what it looked like to me.

ITA with you... good catch!

this?
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 46 E242fab3-027b-45f8-8c67-16567f76efa1

OK..carry on...since this is B thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Pia1 wrote:

I love, love  this a lot!  Thanks for posting!  Awesome fan vid.  Watching this, I'm getting more sucked in to the Chris/Becca Love story. :cutesmile!:

great to see you here Pia!... bestbud! . Welcome to the dark side ! :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Mura!! Team Becca for the win? I'll be very surprised now if it isn't her. You've seen it coming for awhile, haven't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

^ yes that with Whitney vs this with Becca things that make you go hmmm
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 46 2qmq7mt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry