SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Darcy II Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:14 pm

It is interesting for both ladies:
*Whitney –
-Spoiler is out there – she is the one!
-To me – the edit fits – she is ready to get married yesterday and makes that very clear.
*Becca –
-TPTB have created or have stressed the conservative image of her.
-Placed doubt on the slow forward movement of their relationship – which always brings up the standard line of “the other relationship is progressing that much quicker – therefore.”
-Now all of these SM items are popping up – mysterious messages – encouraged or sent out freely to perhaps make us think she is F1 and perhaps trying to cover- up the spoiler of Whitney.

I do see the relationship with Whitney – but it just seems like the storyline is so typical – whereas the slow progression of Becca’s relationship is something that they have never really had – with the exception of Tessa – but that was a different edit. So to me – as much as I still think it is Whitney – Becca’s story is just so storybook that you
almost want to believe that it could be real. Hope this is making sense!

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:23 pm

^^You know, the funny thing is I couldn't buy into the "Nick is F1" conspiracy last summer...in spite of some compelling arguments by some of my dear friends on this forum. Yes compelling, but perhaps a little too much wishful thinking for me at times...so I couldn't go there.

Now I find myself getting sucked into the "Becca is F1" conspiracy. It's interesting how in some seasons one can't believe it, but in others, one can. Anyway, I won't loose any sleep over it either way. I like both girls...so whatever happens, happens.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^You know, the funny thing is I couldn't buy into the "Nick is F1" conspiracy last summer...in spite of some compelling arguments by some of my dear friends on this forum. Yes compelling, but perhaps a little too much wishful thinking for me at times...so I couldn't go there.

Now I find myself getting sucked into the "Becca is F1" conspiracy. It's interesting how in some seasons one can't believe it, but in others, one can. Anyway, I won't loose any sleep over it either way. I like both girls...so whatever happens, happens.

That's what's different about this season, even though I see it more with Becca and still think she is F1, I would still be happy for Whit if she was chosen, I think she is such a great lady.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:49 pm

They may just be picking and choosing what they show us, but I've not seen Chris reciprocate his feelings to Whitney or say it felt real with her. We rarely see a lead reciprocating. He does it on the picnic and again on the sofa.

"I feel it too, definitely excited about you." .40

"You make me feel the same way." 3.30

Happy- I suspect the leap in their relationship happened in their off camera time at Elan's b'day.

I see Chris chasing Becca, but also agree with Sophienette about what Whit says in her bio. Maybe Chris will want a woman that takes the lead. It's weird that it's in her bio, since it so perfectly confuses me.

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^You know, the funny thing is I couldn't buy into the "Nick is F1" conspiracy last summer...in spite of some compelling arguments by some of my dear friends on this forum. Yes compelling, but perhaps a little too much wishful thinking for me at times...so I couldn't go there.

Last year there was just so much pointing to Josh as being the F1 - the actual spoiler, the airplane videos of Nick spoiling it, Josh and Andi snapchatting each other, Josh being spotted at the airport while we knew Andi was in LA and then not hearing from them for a few days, Josh in Mexico while Andi was posting about being on vacation and posting that can of bug spray in Spanish, spending weekends at her lake house, tweeting at the exact time since they lived together, a family member posting here that essentially confirmed the airplane videos to be real, etc. The list goes on laugh out loud laugh out loud

There's none of that this year - at least I don't think because I haven't been paying close attention. While I do think Chris picks Whitney, I do find it interesting that Whitney chases Chris (in my eyes at least) and Chris chases Becca a la Nick chasing Andi while she chased Josh or like Clare chasing Juan Pablo while he chased Nikki. Like I said, I think it's Whitney, but I can see where your thoughts are coming from. It's hard not to like Becca too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:They may just be picking and choosing what they show us, but I've not seen Chris reciprocate his feelings to Whitney or say it felt real with her. We rarely see a lead reciprocating. He does it on the picnic and again on the sofa.

"I feel it too, definitely excited about you."

Happy- I suspect the leap in their relationship happened in their off camera time at Elan's b'day.

I see Chris chasing Becca, but also agree with Sophienette about what Whit says in her bio. Maybe Chris will want a woman that takes the lead. It's weird that it's in her bio, since it so perfectly confuses me.

IA. He also said "I am so lucky you are here" to her on the canoe. I remember Sean saying that to Catherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:They may just be picking and choosing what they show us, but I've not seen Chris reciprocate his feelings to Whitney or say it felt real with her. We rarely see a lead reciprocating. He does it on the picnic and again on the sofa.

"I feel it too, definitely excited about you." .40

Both times he said it feels really real.  I will be curious to see their connection on the FD. BTW, he became comfortable with her pretty quickly as his hand is on the inner part of her thigh most of the date. I was like...whoa! sneakyl

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm

:yes: on the lucky you're here and feeling reals. Another sticking point for me with Whitney is what he did with Britt in front of her. I've never seen a lead chase another in front of the F1 and that was a lot!! Usually the F1 is not on a group date with another potential. I don't think Whitney was in his F2 on that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 pm

^^^ Funny you mention that. Because Whitney's portrayal (except the start and her intention to participate) reminds me of Nick's and it's almost scary to think (especially since she is so open, honest, secure and ready for the future together that makes me wish she would get that). While Becca's reminds me of Josh's portrayal - one-dimensional too - with a bit of a difference, since Andi used to describe "easy" her relationship with Nick, but that turned out not to be the truth. Well, I don't see Chris acting and I actually believe him and his words ... yeah, those few words. Anyway, it's makes me curious, whether TPTB chose similar route or are they going opposite and they will surprise me. But then I question what is surprise this time?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Last year there was just so much pointing to Josh as being the F1 - the actual spoiler, the airplane videos of Nick spoiling it, Josh and Andi snapchatting each other, Josh being spotted at the airport while we knew Andi was in LA and then not hearing from them for a few days, Josh in Mexico while Andi was posting about being on vacation and posting that can of bug spray in Spanish, spending weekends at her lake house, tweeting at the exact time since they lived together, a family member posting here that essentially confirmed the airplane videos to be real, etc. The list goes on laugh out loud laugh out loud

There's none of that this year - at least I don't think because I haven't been paying close attention. While I do think Chris picks Whitney, I do find it interesting that Whitney chases Chris (in my eyes at least) and Chris chases Becca a la Nick chasing Andi while she chased Josh or like Clare chasing Juan Pablo while he chased Nikki. Like I said, I think it's Whitney, but I can see where your thoughts are coming from. It's hard not to like Becca too.

Interesting points, Ash. I had forgotten about the clues pointing to Josh beyond the show. Perhaps that's why I couldn't go there. Also interesting that we don't have those same kind of clues popping up for Whitney...and in fairness, neither do we have them popping up for Becca. It's honestly what I'm seeing on the show that makes Becca most likely to me, and I know it's just the opposite for others. giggling

Interesting observations, grace. I think it's one of the reasons I see Chris so different with Becca. Chris says how he feels about Whitney, but I believe they are mostly in VOs or ITMs/PIs. I don't recall it being said directly to her, scmiiw.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 37 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by RNMom Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

I feel like Becca's storyline is leading up to the very first time she says "I love you" in a relationship. I think she will say the words to him because in the previews you here Becca say " I've learned love like I never could imagine." Chris has seemed very attracted to the idea of being Becca's first love, so I have trouble seeing him rejecting this. But then again, sometimes I tend to think too logically.

RNMom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Becca is beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry