SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Becca is on IG right now. She just liked a few posts one about her and Chris.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I meant to add that Chris says (actual Chris VO) he needs to know the intimacy can be there. Interesting use of the tense -- it implies for the future -- not needing to know that the intimacy is currently there.

This doesn't necessarily mean a thing. It could be the "Nick Effect" so Chris chooses to sleep with none.  Or if he is leaning towards Becca, this will be interesting -- would he choose to sleep with either Whitney or Kaitlyn? From the episode description, I believe she has the 3rd date.
w

Late to the party but like your thinking!
I agree that something is off with the current spoilers !
I just find it hard to believe that Chris would take Becca to the final if he already knew he was picking Whit!
Would think he would take kaitlyn as she seems more of a free spirit !
To know Becca has not been in love & if she tells him she is before FRC , there's where I find it hard to think he would dump her! But maybe he really is conflicted between them!!

My only hesitation to this thought is that Chris kept women that he wasn't interested in all season because TPTB told him too.  If they wanted Kaitlyn as the bachelorette and truly do think that F2s can't be the bachelorette, then I can see TPTB telling him to let go of Kaitlyn instead of Becca.  Some thought this might be why Emily's season was originally spoiled as Sean as F2 and Arie as F3, that it was her initial decision and then TPTB made her change to have Sean for the bachelor.

Ok, makes sense since it's all about the show & the future of it & how they want to preceded!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:54 pm

^Never understood what Emily saw in 1F. Sean or Arie would have been better picks IMO. Whether it would have lasted long term is a different question

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 pm

What quote did she like about her and Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Never understood what Emily saw in 1F.  Sean or Arie would have been better picks IMO. Whether it would have lasted long term is a different question

I loved Jef who wanted to bring clean water to those who didn't have it. Also, I think Emily was entirely impressed with Jef's parents ranch. Now, have to say that Jef hasn't done much to impress me since.

I believe Emily loved money more than anything, and Jef was the only one who had the money to even come close to letting her live as she wishes. I also think Emily really wanted to leave Charlotte, but the Hendricks wouldn't let her take Ricki out of NC, so she decided to stay.

IMO she got really lucky that she found a great guy from a fairly wealthy family that is happy to work for the Hendricks, loves Ricki and has made a wonderful life with her. Now they are expecting a baby, so it really turned out best for her.

I also think Sean and Arie would also tell you they are lucky that Emily chose the way she did.

To get back to Becca. I have to say unlike poor Arie who looked heart broken even on the AFTR, all of the F3 really look happy this season. So good job Chris, because I don't really think anyone is heartbroken this season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Never understood what Emily saw in 1F.  Sean or Arie would have been better picks IMO. Whether it would have lasted long term is a different question

1F was going to be the easiest to dump later.  Emily wasn't interested long term in a guy met on the Bachelor.

eta.. oh, and I forgot to mention that his family is stinkin' rich giggling

Last edited by northernviewer on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:25 pm

I actually stopped watching when it was clear she would choose 1F. I didnt get it. Sean did say she told him ishe would choose hm only to dump him....harsh.

On another note, i would absolutely break up with the Lead as the F1 i find out he slept with the others girls in the fantasy suite. I dont see any reason why the lead has to sample all pleasures before making a choice. It wont go down with me as the F1. Keeping it in your pants for another couple of days wont kill ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:49 pm

see2love wrote:
On another note, i would absolutely break up with the Lead as the F1 i find out he slept with the others girls in the fantasy suite. I dont see any reason why the lead has to sample all pleasures before making a choice. It wont go down with me as the F1. Keeping it in your pants for another couple of days wont kill ya.

Same here. I don't care if it's the name of the game and within the rules, it's just gross to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:New preview up.  Interesting.  It sounds like Chris pulls Becca aside before the RC.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2817p84-bachelor-19-chris-soules-episode-9-spoilers-sleuthing

This might actually point to her being final 1. Remember Jillian pulled Ed aside and then kept Kiptyn and sent Reid home. ;) Gonna be fun to see how it all plays out.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:57 pm

truelovealways wrote:What quote did she like about her and Chris?

Yes, what photos did she like, Diana?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 pm

It's by love_beccatilley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm

This?
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 58 Wspsnm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry