SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:13 pm

^^  I am guessing it is due to her beliefs as a Christian.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Welcome Hopefully! Hope you'll continue to share your thoughts/findings.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Pia1 wrote:Assuming Becca is the F1, do you think she'll sleep with him before marriage?  Embarressed!  I didn't get the story on why she's still a virgin.  Is it because of her beliefs or is it just that she hasn't found the one?

I really don't think we will get an answer to that except "it is none of our business." I am sure we will speculate here, but the bottom line is Chris is a gentleman and I doubt Becca would say if they did. JMHO giggling Maybe if she is final 1 and saving herself, she will say that.

This is a great question and maybe we will get some insight on Monday night. I hope so. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:17 pm

I posted this in Whitney's thread but thought I would post it here too! Just the way I see the edit going all jmo of course!

This season reminds me a lot of brad 2.0 with the editing. Whitney=Chantal and Becca=Emily. Whit is getting the physical chasing the lead edit much like Chantal did and then there is Becca who the lead is chasing much like Brad chased Emily and is getting the take things slow edit like Emily got.

People said the same thing about Chantal that people are saaying about Whit that they couldn't see her doing such and such of Brad broke her heart. She bounced back rather quickly though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Pia1 wrote:Welcome Hopefully! Hope you'll continue to share your thoughts/findings.

Yes!  Welcome Hopefully!    welcomesign
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm not going to comment on that but I am excited to see their date tomorrow. I am curious to know who he pulls aside at the RS. Could be much ado about nothing.
I like what I have seen of Becca and how she carries herself. That's rare these days.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Diana wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Assuming Becca is the F1, do you think she'll sleep with him before marriage?  Embarressed!  I didn't get the story on why she's still a virgin.  Is it because of her beliefs or is it just that she hasn't found the one?
I don't think that is anyone's business but Becca's.

True.  My question is not in any way  intended to offend.  I just thought that this is a forum and some posters might have opinions about it. I personally think that if it's because of her Faith that she won't and Chris being back to work right after the Finale might be an indication that Becca is F1. Smiley

Last edited by Pia1 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:21 pm

truelovealways wrote:I posted this in Whitney's thread but thought I would post it here too! Just the way I see the edit going all jmo of course!

This season reminds me a lot of brad 2.0 with the editing. Whitney=Chantal and Becca=Emily. Whit is getting the physical chasing the lead edit much like Chantal did and then there is Becca who the lead is chasing much like Brad chased Emily and is getting the take things slow edit like Emily got.

People said the same thing about Chantal that people are saaying about Whit that they couldn't see her doing such and such of Brad broke her heart. She bounced back rather quickly though!
I knew by episode 3 that Emily was F1.  I believe that is how I got to know several posters on this board.   handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Diana wrote:

True.  My question is not in any way  intended to offend.  I just thought that this is a forum and some posters might have opinions about it. I personally think that if it's because of her Faith that she won't and is maybe why Chris was back to work after the Finale.  Smiley

Well IF Becca is final 1, she had a funeral to go to and so maybe that is why he went back to work. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I posted this in Whitney's thread but thought I would post it here too! Just the way I see the edit going all jmo of course!

I knew by episode 3 that Emily was F1.  I believe that is how I got to know several posters on this board.   handwave

So I am curious and have to ask.... do you think Becca is final 1 and when did you know? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Diana wrote:

True.  My question is not in any way  intended to offend.  I just thought that this is a forum and some posters might have opinions about it. I personally think that if it's because of her Faith that she won't and is maybe why Chris was back to work after the Finale.  Smiley

Well IF Becca is final 1, she had a funeral to go to and so maybe that is why he went back to work.  ;)

Forgot this one. Good point!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:34 pm

It will be interesting to see what Chris has to say about both girls on Ellen tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry