SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That is what I am saying, Litta.
The first set of photos in my post show Chris' necklace. It is not the same as the necklace in the second set of photos, IMO.
I had to edit my post above. Sorry it was unclear. Going to get a bit of sleep. giggling

Yes, you do need some sleep...or I need to write a better post.  giggling  Those photos, for sure, aren't the same as Chris's necklace. Those were from before filming.

These are the shots of the necklace from December. Does this necklace match Chris's or the one from before filming?

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 38 C7bfe52b-2611-4021-b86d-3cf6b8d6d915
To me it does not match.
And no no no got no much needed sleep/nap. Just rested. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:43 pm

RNMom wrote:I feel like Becca's storyline is leading up to the very first time she says "I love you"  in a relationship. I think she will say the words to him because in the previews you here Becca say " I've learned love like I never could imagine." Chris has seemed very attracted to the idea of being Becca's first love, so I have trouble seeing him rejecting this. But then again, sometimes I tend to think too logically.

And.. imagine the hate he would get for dragging an ily out of the virgin that's never said that, only to dump her. There was an article about how Chris will be the most hated bachelor, but RS dismissed anything out of the ordinary happening. It uses the word twist...

http://www.examiner.com/article/shocking-bachelor-finale-twist-could-make-chris-soules-the-new-juan-pablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm

To me, it doesn't matter about the necklace or the edits is, it's always about the way the lead is with the F!. He acts like he is very surprise about the feeling he is having for her, almost like too good to be true, could this be? His one on one with Becca is so full of content, we almost don't need more, it really tells the story of 2 people falling in love, and I am glad that she is a little behind, it 's always good for the woman to catch up than for the man.
That 's why I am so concern about Whit, she is so in love with him that Chris will have to catch up, she is going a little be too fast, that when she slows down to smell the rose, if she is F1, she is going to rethink her decision. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
RNMom wrote:I feel like Becca's storyline is leading up to the very first time she says "I love you"  in a relationship. I think she will say the words to him because in the previews you here Becca say " I've learned love like I never could imagine." Chris has seemed very attracted to the idea of being Becca's first love, so I have trouble seeing him rejecting this. But then again, sometimes I tend to think too logically.

And.. imagine the hate he would get for dragging an ily out of the virgin that's never said that, only to dump her. There was an article about how Chris will be the most hated bachelor, but RS dismissed anything out of the ordinary happening. It uses the word twist...

http://www.examiner.com/article/shocking-bachelor-finale-twist-could-make-chris-soules-the-new-juan-pablo

Absolutely! The same thing was said about Andi, she knew that Josh decided to only say ILY to the women he is going to marry, we knew, there was no way Andi was going to do that to him after making him say ILY.

So, with Chris hearing from the mom, the family, and from Becca, and to turn around and dump her after she said ILY, he will not do it, he is too much of a good person. We'll see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm

I've just watched their 2nd 1on1 ... (actually listening) and I think I caught the moment when Chris realized "what's the deal with Becca". He knew. Kinda. The way she told him her story about the 4y relationship and never being in-love. He figured it out. So if that would be the issue for him, ... but I guess it wasn't, no matter the final choice.

I guess this time for me it's easier to see more "objectively" because I don't prefer one girl over the other. I may not completely "get" the connection between Becca and Chris (where it comes from, how, why - yeah I like to understand it all) and I guess it's not my place anyway. But I don't see the red flags, I do see chemistry and attraction and if it turns out it's LOVE, I'm happy for them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

If Becca doesn't say that she loves him .. But she is "falling" in love .. Could possibly be a deal. Breaker for Chris

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:If Becca doesn't say that she loves him .. But she is "falling" in love .. Could possibly be a deal. Breaker for Chris

ITA, but if she is the one he really wants, then he is never going to forget about her, hence a possible mesnich.
May be becca turned him down?
But, what is that about her friend post, was it " I can't wait to see your dream come true)?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 pm

I hope in the end Becca does not say I love you to Chris (and for the first time to someone) only to be heartbroken. I hope that isn't what it's leading to. :/
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:If Becca doesn't say that she loves him .. But she is "falling" in love .. Could possibly be a deal. Breaker for Chris

good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Exactly.  If you watch their first 1on1, watch the way she greets him and says, I'm so happy to see you.  I feel they have had other time together, but we just didn't see it.  We know they spent time walking and talking during the Muck Fest, but they only showed a shot of them walking hand in hand.  No conversation shown.  Odd.  
I think that since the producers know the spoilers out there, they are editing the season according to them. Meaning, they know that Becca is F1, but the spoilers show that Whit is. Therefore, edit the season to favor Whit and WHAM Becca comes out of nowhere to be the F1. Supports the theory that they have always done...don't show the love story.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 pm

But everyone enters into this knowing - or should be knowing - that you could be dumped at the end. It would be just as heartbreaking for Whitney too. If it is totally a surprise - either girl had to ask themselves - what did I miss? Just because it is Becca's first experience doesn't make the situation any kinder - if she were to end up being F2. If she is not chosen - it will be good that she found she could have strong feelings for someone - and accept physical interaction at some level. It seems it is the nature of this show to turn someone's world upside down - but they all seem to survive.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Exactly.  If you watch their first 1on1, watch the way she greets him and says, I'm so happy to see you.  I feel they have had other time together, but we just didn't see it.  We know they spent time walking and talking during the Muck Fest, but they only showed a shot of them walking hand in hand.  No conversation shown.  Odd.  
I think that since the producers know the spoilers out there, they are editing the season according to them.  Meaning, they know that Becca is F1, but the spoilers show that Whit is.  Therefore, edit the season to favor Whit and WHAM Becca comes out of nowhere to be the F1.  Supports the theory that they have always done...don't show the love story.

Yap, Des and Andi said that, to let the story unfold, isn't that what's going now? That 's why the lead is not allowed to tell people who he/she chose.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry