SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 am

AAL I thought there was a media post that the producer refuted a particular rumor that was ongoing but I can't recall what it was.

If the rumor is true that the ex contacted Art, was this during filming? Also all the bachelorettes have remained nice with him post show. So for me I would think that if indeed the ex showed up during filming or if he is back to her now; I would expect that Art was nothing but honest with the girls during filming or with his F1 post filming. We have only a few more weeks to go & we will get to the truth hopefully giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:00 am

mercieme wrote:No question Art wants a girlfriend and thanks to Katiebelle's insight that no kiwi guy will go on a show like this & get engaged to someone he just met on a dating show.

That said I am going by what Art has said in interviews that "he is a one woman guy" who also just came off of a long term relationship. So to me regardless of whether he likes clubbing or not at the moment IMO he still desires to have a committed relationship. So like stuck said in a post above it could be with any of the F4 we have sleuthed since to me he genuinely likes all of them. I don't recollect any conversation that we were shown where Art & the girls talked about marriage per se, they just talked about building relationships & long term plans.

So if we follow this logical thought... who is he the most physical on this show besides dani? nobody.
there is a difference in my book between having fun with girls he likes to be around and kissing.
that is the line I define between friend and girlfriend.
sharing what they think to have in the future is not a ring commitment. it is people who are sharing their views because the show is all about love and proposal and kisses. We never hear about family, job or anything important. Every single people, especially in this show, will share what they want... BUT it does not mean if they think alike that they are meant for each other ... or at the end of the day it would turn into a Mormon show here (with all due the respect to the mormons with their beliefs)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 am

mercieme wrote:AAL I thought there was a media post that the producer refuted a particular rumor that was ongoing but I can't recall what it was.

If the rumor is true that the ex contacted Art, was this during filming? Also all the bachelorettes have remained nice with him post show. So for me I would think that if indeed the ex showed up during filming or if he is back to her now; I would expect that Art was nothing but honest with the girls during filming or with his F1 post filming. We have only a few more weeks to go & we will get to the truth hopefully giggling
True. But they would have to refute those rumors while the show airs. They refuted things while Blake's season aired... 

I don't know... There is something off though. I cannot put my finger on it but something is off. 

I find it interesting that the edit of the show is mostly the cocktail party (it is literally half the show). 

Also, I remember watching Blake in an interview when he was being interviewed by Jackie O and Kyle and he had this certain expression on his face when they mentioned Sam as the final girl... and I posted on this board that that was when I knew that he chose Sam... well the exact same expression was on Art's face in an interview post-show as well regarding Matilda being mentioned. And we all know that Blake's expression was because it was over between them. I am not saying Art is like Blake but I had this immediate and distinct thought cross my mind when I saw Art and his expression and I thought to myself, my goodness! He looks just like Blake did... like a deer caught in headlights/guilt/caught out. At the time, it felt like Blake was caught out because Sam was F1 (and she was) and he didn't want to give the ending away but that specific expression on his face wasn't about her being F1 but her being ex-F1.

Again, time will tell and I always have a hard time sleuthing for F1 without post-show interference. There's really no such thing anymore as much as I try to only sleuth for F1. F1 is what is on the screen and what is edited to make a story with an ending (and there is always one for the TV screen/viewers it is the post-show what is going on now that is the real story) and I am sure he will have to choose someone or just let them all go. As a first season, not going to happen. He will choose someone. But Art's response to whether he found love he was like true love what's that... it was brought up by others on the board that it was odd.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:09 am

I am going to give both Art & the girls more credit here to say they want both physical & emotional connection. I am sticking to the fact that it could be any of the F4 at this point based on what we have been shown. For some we see more of a physical connection, for others more of an emotional connection. I would venture to say Alysha at this point has an edge (though I agree she is a bit bossy like  Kristie) with being shown as having both a physical / emotional connection so far. I am simply basing this on the edit so far & not counting in any post show SM behavior from Art & the girls. If we factor that in, I am convinced Alysha for one couldn't be F1 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Again all of this is fun conjecture. HEA, the only hesitation I have with your flat out love of Dani is that I see her initiate a lot of that physical contact. And I don't see a lot of life conversations to go with it. It is great to be physically attracted, but it is also good to have a conversation about something too. Life gets boring without both.

If Art is back with his ex, I honestly won't care. Most leads and honestly contestants go on these shows to further their careers. I am pretty sure that the top 6 will use this exposure to further themselves in some way.

As for Art shirt less. I have actually seen Art shirt less exercising at the beginning of each episode with working out. I enjoy it, so hey if he wants to post more shirtless pics, this old lady will enjoy looking at him.

HEA, I also think that all of the top four are of an age to be looking for a boyfriend more than a fiancee. I don't think any of the top 4 have even hinted at expecting a ring at the end of this. That is why I like it so much.

Art seems to want to get to know the girls and not just kiss them or get physical, like some other horn dog US bachelors have done.

If he had unresolved feelings for his ex, then if he was honest, I won't be mad at him for that either. This is not a man who said he was looking for a wife. It is a man who said he hoped he might find a girl friend and partner in crime. If that isn't one of these women and is his ex, then he hasn't done anything with any of these women that would make him not choosing them in appropriate.

Speculating and sleuthing is fun. But at the end of the day it is just a show. I will be fine with any of the final 4 or his ex or him being alone. They had fun and gave me some enjoyable scenery and a glimpse at NZ that makes me want to visit even more than all the pretty books and souvenirs my kiwi Augusta "son" (he called me his Augusta "mum") have given me. At the end of the day, I will come out of this show having enjoyed it a lot.

Oh and yeah, Art, more shirtless pics please!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:35 pm

LMAO agreed ^^

I am rooting for dani because that is the only one getting closer to arthur but I mentioned a couple of time: my interest will last until the FRC, maybe the week after to know if they are still together and in a couple of month to see where everyone is at. I am not a 24/7 fan, I may look like it but I am just having fun and it is fun for me to defend my point of view... but at the end of day I do not care. I do not know them, will never meet them and in real life they are probably just kids that had their time of their life and that's it.

If dani is not F1, this is not the love story crush I saw on my TV. no big deal. I was rooting for trisha vergo with tim for canada #2, he ended up with the other girl and few weeks after declaring his undying love and marriage ASAP, they just split. Trisha moved to australia with a boyfriend she met before the finale was on the air and nobody cares about time and his ex F1 anymore. All the fans rooting for them moved on with another franchise and all is good in the world the way it should be because it IS a TV reality show, meant to entertain us. period.

It happens every season. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL I thought there was a media post that the producer refuted a particular rumor that was ongoing but I can't recall what it was.

I agree. Everyone is still on friendly terms on SM. They have all taken time away from their work and families to do this show and if he gets back with his ex so soon after the FRC then that's a bit galling. Understandable if he is still in love with her but annoying. I so wanted my first bachelor series to end with a like/love story
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Awww.....Katiebelle, don't worry console I am pretty sure the show will end with Art "in like" with one of the girls. Post show "it's not over till it's over" as the saying goes. Who knows if they (producers or friends of the couple) started the rumor that Art is not with F1 anymore to take away the attention from Art & the F1.

I think it's safe to say a breakup here won't be ugly unlike the BACH AUS Seaon 2. Honestly major credit to couples that stay together post show, the format of the show does not allow a lot of time to really assess compatibility so better if they break up early post show amicably than drag out what's not there IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Well.... after just listening to The Spinoffs latest podcast just now it seems even they, who know the ending of the show and even were the one's to spill the beans on who the bachelor was before he even was announced are basically saying the rumors (or spoilers as they slipped and said) are true. They even reiterated what I was told about something happening during filming.

The issue I am having is that these rumors were printed in The New Zealand Herald. So far, everything the Herald has printed regarding the show has been true. They are the ones that had the interviews with Art's mom. They also are the one's who said that there would be episodes in Tauranga and gave details. Also about Art's mom's wedding and had photos of the wedding. The whole timeline was created just around NZ Herald. When they printed the rumors about the ex-gf they added... "Time will tell". So far there is no statement being made refuting anything. So to me, after printing about Art and him finding love and about his mother and interviewing her, this is the only negative thing they have printed and it is the most recent. As they said, time will tell.

It also makes me wonder if this is why TBNZ has said that they cannot reveal the date of the finale because it is commercially sensitive... that could mean so many different things and from a business view that it would be against what they can legally disclose. If there is no ATFR we will know this is a Blake 2.0 situation of some sorts. At least there is no proposal! Yaaay! giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

I agree. Everyone is still on friendly terms on SM. They have all taken time away from their work and families to do this show and if he gets back with his ex so soon after the FRC then that's a bit galling. Understandable if he is still in love with her but annoying. I so wanted my first bachelor series to end with a like/love story
This was just made known this week. So if there is some truth to it we can look for SM behavior by the girls. If they like any statements that are negative about Art for example. If they post girls-only things. If they stop liking Art's posts on his SM, and so on.

This happened with Bach Aussie S2 post-show... I remember I found it odd that Sam wasn't posting anything on her SM about her with Blake yet the other girls were doing so on their SM until a week before finale. So far, Matilda only posted one thing when the show aired (and they were together still and The Spinoff was pro-Art and Matilda) but ever since then she hasn't posted anything about herself or Art. The other girls post about themselves and what they wore on the show (especially Alysha) and have posted a lot of pics of girls only together. Alysha also tagged Matilda in her SM this week and Matilda commented she loved her.

Most noticeable to me is Poppy. She posted yesterday on her SM and had Art tagged in the post and then edited the post today so it only about the girls.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Oooooooh this is going to get interesting! We do not have a lot of reality TV shows here - mainly cooking and house shows. From what I have seen in the media - print, tv, radio and social - people have become quite invested in this story. AND it's not going to go down with the nz public if he is talking to and thinking about getting back with his ex during the taping of the show. Big scandal in little New Zealand!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Oooooooh this is going to get interesting! We do not have a lot of reality TV shows here - mainly cooking and house shows. From what I have seen in the media - print, tv, radio and social - people have become quite invested in this story. AND it's not going to go down with the nz public if he is talking to and thinking about getting back with his ex during the taping of the show. Big scandal in little New Zealand!
:yes: I am awaiting confirmation from the person that knew about Matilda breaking her arm in TGA and that Matilda is the final girl regarding the rumors that came out this week. There are always rumors with this show but I think I put more stock into what those that live in Auckland and personally know Matilda or Art are thinking about all this...

To me, it is not that huge of an issue if he is back with his ex. The issue is that if he wasn't even proposing (which he won't) then why not try dating at least... but again, he is 26. He had his heart broken by his ex he has said on the show and that was the only relationship he has been in.

I agree with Kapiti as well that Art just gives roses to people he enjoys spending time with rather than to people he envisions a longterm relationship with. I think Danielle was the one to make Art realize that this is what he was doing. He even brought it up at the RC that they all need to be "honest about our feelings". He acted so blindsided that Danielle told him they were just friendzoned. That is what bothers me. He seems to lack self-awareness regarding his own level of feelings. Danielle even chastised him a bit in my opinion by giving him that speech and giving him he rose back. She said that they don't have the chemistry of long term relationship couple and that he should know this based on how they interacted with each other. And I agree. He should have known this. It was so obvious! Same thing happened with Natalie... it is like he forces the next-step with those he is more friends with. I see the same with Poppy.

It is like he doesn't really have a line between friend and serious romantic interest. That is great and all, but I think it speaks to his lack of experience with women in a romantic interest way. Doesn't know how to pursue a woman as he never did -- he was in a relationship with his high school gf, and then said he never made time to have a girlfriend. It is more just that he is 26 and wants to be a dad at 31 that seems to be his reason to find a gf now.

I just don't see Art having any self-awareness when it comes to his own feelings. He even stated he didn't know why he was so clumsy around Matilda. And this is him STILL being clumsy around her in Ep 11! I think he likes to be around women and have them as friends but fails in the department of knowing how to woo a woman. Too much focus on adventure and not enough on deep connection for a gf.

I guess what I am saying is that I am starting to see Art as lacking maturity (albeit he is still gentleman and polite which is odd given this is Ep 11 and second dates!). I posted very early on I thought him living with flatmates and just having fun could be a sign he is not ready for a long term gf. The most serious conversation that Art has had about marriage and babies and his plan for finding someone for the long term was with Matilda in Ep 3. It is Ep 11. That is why I see signs of regression on his part. Or at least a bit of a standstill when it comes to pursuing someone.

Maybe his lack of awareness and introspection regarding his feelings is what made him say in an interview that being on the show helped him get in touch with his feelings which is something he never does and that he was encouraged to examine his feelings and articulate them. Saying you have no idea why you are so clumsy around a girl (and if you look at s/caps it is because he wasn't looking where he was going he was looking at Matilda) indicates to me one doesn't even know what liking someone enough to be clumsy around them may even mean. I know that if a man is not paying attention to his surroundings but more to the person he is with and is clumsy it indicates this person has some chemistry/feelings/nerves around that person. Maybe we will see Art show some growth in this area of identifying what he REALLY feels for the girls apart from just liking their company and finding them attractive.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again