SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:20 am

Diana wrote:No way Becca is F1. They barely have even showed her. Atleast on Sean's season they showed the chemistry with Cat.

But they didn't have a foiler to protect that season. There's still the mural with bouquet so you're probably right. You have to admit that it was surprising how he acted with Britt in front of Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:32 am

^ I was just going to say that tonight was the first full episode I have watched all season. I wanted to watch the 2-on-1 because I've been laughing for weeks every time I see Kelsey saying "I know what you did" in previews whenever I have on ABC laugh out loud I haven't really seen any of Chris' interactions with the girls until tonight and even though I know the spoilers, I was like dang, this must suck for Whitney.

I know in every season there's always another person the lead seems to be really into besides the F1, but holy crap, Chris legitimately seemed into Britt more than any other girl. I wish the girls gave Chris some attitude about it and how it all went down. Not really Britt's fault as he did seem to genuinely really like her. Crazy to think where she could have ended up if she didn't leave on her own. I would say at least the top 3.

Chris just does absolutely nothing for me, so that's why I haven't really watched. Boringville, USA for me. He can barely have a conversation it seems, but I did like him with Becca. I almost spit out my tea when I saw the preview for next week when Whitney tells him she loves him. Yikes, too early for that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:36 am

I havent had the chance to watch yet.. not until tomorrow, but I did watch a little preview. The preview showed Chris like awkwardly having to address that he gave Britt the rose and the camera pans to Britt all wide smiles. I feel bad for Carly who had to witness this and the previous episode where he basically tells her to be quiet and hears them kissing in front of her.

Chris just lets anything and everything happen and once in awhile pulls a MeAndi/MeAnna but he's the worst TPTB's puppet! My goodness.. no wonder why they picked him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:42 am

CS has kissed a bunch, but I don't think he is being douchey. Yes, the others were jealous and it was a bit awkward when CS and Britt hugged and kissed in front of them, but it was a few pecks not a full on makeout session, from what I saw.

CS actually did an ok job letting both Ashley I and Kelsey go home. He couldn't get away from Kelsey fast enough!

Glad that Ashley threw Britt under the bus. Foreshadowing.

CS should have told tptb that he wanted to give out the gd rose then go to concert. Having the others sit there for an hour was cruel and unneccessary. He should have been most thoughtful of their feeling.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:02 am

All threads are now open. :Nod:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 am

JBF wrote:Ssssooooo... Who is the one who gets drunk and parks herself outside the restaurant? 

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Bachelor-Chris-Soules-Interview-Video-36503467

*chuckle chuckle*

By the way, the interview below reveals his favorite date. I'm surprised they haven't deleted this one by now... LOL!

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-first-rose-ceremony-remaining-women/466301/
The gal getting drunk and laying down outside the restaurant  was prior to him going on the bachelor.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:20 am

so it seems that the girls don't like kelsey/aren't friends with her. i noticed that britt isn't following anyone on twitter really.. but which girls are following her? i know w/juan pabs season there was the obvious cliques but i'm just curious to see who were friends on the show.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 am

california90 wrote:so it seems that the girls don't like kelsey/aren't friends with her. i noticed that britt isn't following anyone on twitter really.. but which girls are following her? i know w/juan pabs season there was the obvious cliques but i'm just curious to see who were friends on the show.

I don't know who follows who anymore since the Jade stuff, but they tweet about Britt all the time and kiss up big time. Makes one want to barf. I feel like going up to Jillian (from this season) and doing the 'snap out of it' slap from Moonstruck. Rolling Eyes

So, the only reason why I think that's the case is due to her dropping out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 am

albean99 wrote:Carly pouring and then the girls toasting Kelsey being gone was my favorite part of the night.  giggling  I'll add a toast to Ashley I being gone also. 

*snipped*

wine Did you notice that in Kelsey's ITM after she's let go and right before the toasting she says she is "immeasurably blessed" and then it goes to the girls toasting to how they are all "immeasurably blessed". laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 am

Just finished watching...and yeah, I still think Becca is F1. Infact, right now, I think Whitney is F3! Whatever!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Now, you know what would have been epic- If the rest of the girls walked out on Chris- like left and went home. Now, that would be tv gold!

I actually thought they should have told him it was rude for him to leave them alone for over an hour just sitting there waiting for him.  

I know I am way behind reading but I just had to comment on this. I just read somewhere recently that that is one of the things you have to get used to when on the show...all the waiting. Because of all the ITMs and the lead having to spend time with everyone...they have to wait...a lot...all the time.

I also thought that Chris looked really apologetic when they got back. He knew those ladies where not happy and Whitney in particular gave him "the look". Boy is going to be doing some explaining tonight...and perhaps a nice gift if he is smart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 am

Ha! Hopefully he doesn't have to send Loboutins like another Bach did.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 6 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+61
MVMom39forever
StacyNor
Ash2214
kikora
Mustang19