SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks Jen for bringing that interview snipit over.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 pm

jen689 wrote:
While Chris has remained tight-lipped about who his initial faves were during the Season 19 Premiere — though helpful host Chris Harrison did drop his “five to watch” over here — he did recently admit that three lovely gals stood out to him on Night 1. So, how did he pick ‘em? By intuition, of course!

"The criteria that I used for almost all the show is kind of just going with my gut feeling, you know, and using that,” Chris explained. “It was really the only thing I counted on most of the time, because there's so many great women and so many tough decisions.”

Unfortunately, it seems like the 33-year-old farmer wasn’t totally on point with his character judgment.
I posted awhile back just as I would not attribute coerced/scripted/poor behavior solely to Chris similarly I was not going to attribute good judgment/behavior solely to him either and that luck was really on his side in having so many crazy girls it was probably easier for him to select the normal ones and not really his intuition/good judge of character abilities. His F2 stand out from the crazy/scripted/overly physical girls that is for sure. Even Chris could see that eventually.

jen689 wrote:
"[I had] a Top 3, and that Top 3 was completely — by the end — and totally different than what I actually had imagined in my mind after I met the women,” Chris conceded. “So, yeah, I learned some things and felt different things as I moved forward with the women."
What exactly changed his mind? A number of things — it wasn’t all a matter of a lack of “right reasons” — but, luckily, he figured that all out over time.

"In some cases, [I] learned that they maybe weren't who I thought they were, or just feelings weren't there or the chemistry wasn't there as I got to know them,” the Iowa native dished. “So, yeah. There's a lot of things that changed after that first night, definitely.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-12-16-chris-soules-top-three-premiere
Regarding the first bolded. Not sure if I am reading that incorrectly. Is Chris implying he read info about/saw photos of the girls before he met them in person? Or?

Chris was certainly lucky, that is for sure. He can actually thank TPTB for sending the crazies. If anything, that made Chris's journey easier, imo, at seeing who was 'normal'. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if I am reading that incorrectly. Is Chris implying he read info about/saw photos of the girls before he met them in person?...
I think he meant after meeting the women the first night he had picked out his top three.  Britt was one.  Any ideas who the other two were?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:22 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if I am reading that incorrectly. Is Chris implying he read info about/saw photos of the girls before he met them in person?...
I think he meant after meeting the women the first night he had picked out his top three.  Britt was one.  Any ideas who the other two were?

"In some cases, [I] learned that they maybe weren't who I thought they were." Is it reading too much into Jade's past to think this was about her and she was in his top three?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm

jen689 wrote:
Hmm.. I don't know. Other than Becca or Jade? Becca was in his top 3 so maybe Jade since she was top 4? But I don't know. Perhaps those in his top 3 other than Britt were not even shown much and didn't get the dates in the beginning so he didn't get time with them? Maybe Nikki, Samantha? Gosh, Ashley I? Tara? Probably Jillian, haha. First impressions can definitely be different once those crazy personalities and some alcohol came out. With Nikki and even Samantha, and the school-teacher (can't remember her name) maybe he was initially attracted to them but they didn't stand out at all? I don't know. Britt was definitely his top pick and obviously he lost interest quickly with her from what it seems (never a good idea to kiss on the first date/night when competing with 29 other women. Becca had the right idea.... make him chase you)

ETA: Here's who I think were his top 3 night 1 before they showed their craaazy and in Jillian's case, her black bar/box. cantstopl

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 137187_5595_pre
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:37 pm

I think k he was meaning after initally seeing them and the brief discussions that first night he basically judged the book by its cover.  His inital quick judgments of the girls were quite off base is how I took it.  His picker was off!  giggling

I would assume Jade and Britt.  If he hadn't said the top 3 were completely different I'd have thought Kaitlyn might have been one of them.  As much as Ashley I. was featured talking in ITM's the first night, I wonder if she was one.  Suspect affraid  I'm trying to think who else was heavily featured in ITM's.

ETA:  AAL, you could be right with that cap.  I was thinking of Jade instead of Jillian, but that cap is interesting with those 3 in it with him. yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

In order for his top 3 to change, then I would suspect if there was a love story, it developed over time. He may have had instant chemistry, Britt, but realized she and others where not what he was looking for even though initially he was attracted to them.

Thanks jen for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 pm

I would think one of his top 3 would have been Megan: blonde, busty, pretty.
Britt for sure was on his radar
Possibly Jade or  Ashley I
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Diana wrote:So it looks like  Nikki won then?
To me it looks like Jillian won. Based on these caps she is in front with Britt behind her. (Plus, without these caps I would still say she wins. The girl leaped over that fence during the animal competition and I am sure she has done many a Tough Mudder before).

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 -the-bachelor--week-
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 -the-bachelor--week-

Jillian and Britt giving each other a high five. I think Jillian 1st place and then Britt.

Didn't see the link added for those posted upthread similar photos from this GD but this is where they were sourced for me at least.
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-week-4-photos-cinderellathemed-date-and-mud-racing-in-wedding-gowns-73034.aspx

So I think Jillian wins the race and then gets the SQT with Chris later on per this cap (previously posted by Litta)

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 1f882270-bee1-4dc3-8c70-65493460c3f1
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 B6cfcd53-f9a0-438b-8321-e410c61c1966
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 pm

clapping! Fab job!

I agree. I still think Jillian goes home.

Nikki is prob cut at the RC. no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 pm

What's up with the black straps and rope Whitney is wearing question

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 -the-b10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:25 pm

^She's wearing a Go Pro camera so that's what the black straps are holding.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11