SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris, from the link above,

"It's nice to be with someone who is passionate about their career as I am", all said with a little smirk, pretty much sums it up to me! He is speaking in the present. beatingheart

Sorry I didn't watch the rest, the sound was not good.
I thought that too. heartbeat It's on my list of why Whitney is totally F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

The fact that the woman from ABC who asked the questions asked directly about Whitney sounds like she read spoilers giggling

ETA: referring to the vid with interview after 1st epi
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Everything is so cryptic this season, I don't know what to think. Some of the smirking could even be a huge put-on since he knows all about the spoilers... and they are wrong!

I am not ruling Whitney out necessarily, but...

I have been so burned! burned! burned! to a crisp over all sorts of "signs" in interviews and especially "Social Media". At this point I am dee-oh-en-eee with any Disneyland/Disney World posts like what Clare and Juan would post within a week of each other, anti-Josh remarks coming from Andi's buddy-in-arms, Chris Soules saluting his horseback ride "into the sunset" with Andi the day before he gets dumped on national TV (and showcasing the gal who dumped him on his banner the whole freakin' season!!!!!) and certainly anything Fleiss' henchmen labeled as "producers" dump on us.

But... to get back on topic with this thread, he did say he liked the camping trip date the best. Tonight we will learn why, I guess.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

IDK about cryptic. Suspect
More like so boring the season in the crypt or the cr*pper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Oh... he already admitted to relieving himself in the farm fields last season. No mystery involving the cr*pper.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Does it seem like we are getting more than the usual dose of crazies this season? scratch

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Even the crazy is not enough to keep me interested. 
Last week I watched Celebrity Apprent. and viewed the forum live. I will do the same tonight. Little interest.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 pm

where can I get a free live stream of tonight's episode? Boston channels are all covering the blizzard!
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:32 pm

I thought it sounded like he was talking about Whitney present tense. Plus he had a big smile on his face.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:46 pm

boston1 wrote:where can I get a free live stream of tonight's episode? Boston channels are all covering the blizzard!

Don't the Boston channels know you can look out the window and know the status of the blizzard, but you need your Bach fix? giggling

Don't know where it is but I think there is a thread that lists the online links for live streaming.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 2m2 minutes ago  
Hope the power doesn't go out. You don't want to miss tonite's episode... @chrisbharrison said it was "outstanding!"

:drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Does it seem like we are getting more than the usual dose of crazies this season? scratch

I don't know no idea - JP had Victoria the drunk (last season's Tara) and Lucy, the Free Spirit, amongst his group. Cassandra struck me as too young much like McKiddie (Mackenzie) this season. Kaitlyn, while not crazy, is a pretty good match for Kelly. Ashley S much be "matchless"....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11