SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:52 am

I wanted to put it here for easy reference (tyvm BFF for finding it for me hi)

http://abc7.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-woman-he-loves-and-behind-the-scenes-details/517267/

"My number one goal is to find someone to fall in love with and then figure it out from there"...just stood out to me and pointing to B as the F1 in my book. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AlohaLady Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I wanted to put it here for easy reference (tyvm BFF for finding it for me hi)

http://abc7.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-chris-soules-on-the-woman-he-loves-and-behind-the-scenes-details/517267/

"My number one goal is to find someone to fall in love with and then figure it out from there"...just stood out to me and pointing to B as the F1 in my book. :uptonogood

The article says he won't say if he's engaged. Like I said before, and I'm sticking to this that Becca is his F1 and he doesn't propose. He will propose at the ATFR. :cutesmile!:

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 am

Perhaps he proposes to continue the journey with Becca at the pace in which she is comfortable, because he sees the end with only her. He is patient and will wait for her to catch up.

Or...I have totally missed the point of this season.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 am

AlohaLady wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I wanted to put it here for easy reference (tyvm BFF for finding it for me hi)

The article says he won't say if he's engaged.  Like I said before, and I'm sticking to this that Becca is his F1 and he doesn't propose.  He will propose at the ATFR. :cutesmile!:

fijibeachbum wrote:Perhaps he proposes to continue the journey with Becca at the pace in which she is comfortable, because he sees the end with only her. He is patient and will wait for her to catch up.

Or...I have totally missed the point of this season.  

yeah, IA with you both. i think i have picked up some clues pointing to Becca will drop the 'L bomb' on the show. Remains to be seen whether it will translate as an engagement or not.

However, considering MF claimed this season as the most romantic and how, overall, there are concerted efforts to emphasize this season as the polar opposite of JPab's, i would lean to think that there will be a proposal + ring, preceeded by the mutual ILY session Hugesmile .

we shall see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:23 am

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 D92291c7-7179-4063-9afe-b65f07f2eb45
GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 2c06b5ac-d65d-4643-96c8-6891f53e60b3

Random . She is so pretty!..thats all giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 am

AlohaLady wrote:

The article says he won't say if he's engaged.  Like I said before, and I'm sticking to this that Becca is his F1 and he doesn't propose.  He will propose at the ATFR. :cutesmile!:

I hope you're right. That would just fit. Becca saying she loves him would be romantic enough for a grand finale at the FRC and a proposal would seem more weird than normally.

That interview has a lot that points to Becca. The other main thing I noticed is after Chris said I'm willing to compromise about Arlington, the interviewer asked "will you have to compromise" and Chris said you'll have to see how it plays out. Sounds like Becca. This is going to be the longest wait for the finale EVER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 am

Chris said his goal is to get married Eventually in that Abc interview,  I see that description fits Becca more.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:17 am

And yes Becca is so pretty! I can imagine Chris just wanting to look at her face all day long, and feeling so lucky that he got to meet her.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  I can't see what pkk posted.  Thanks for the link to epi 3!  hi

ETA:  I still can't find it!  Am I blind?  giggling

Mommy! No you're not blind LOL. For some reason the picture did not show up. Anyway, here it is:)

Since we're talking about the Notebook...Isn't it funny that B posted this pic from The Notebook years ago :cutesmile!: ...Fast forward to the Bachelor, little did she know she'd have her own "Notebook scene" with Chris  :sweetheart:

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Becca13
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

Woah!  I missed that one!  Excellent catch!

ETA:  When did B post that pic?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:44 am

It seems that we in the Becca train loves The Notebook hence we see the similarities in B & C's love story. That's  also my all time favorite romantic movie.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:53 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Woah!  I missed that one!  Excellent catch!

ETA:  When did B post that pic?

According to her IG, 123 weeks ago laugh out loud
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal