SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Becca and Chris on epi 3

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="https://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1294.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb611%2Faunties_love%2Fchris%2520and%2520becca%2520epi%25203_zpspni05zpy.mp4&title=">

Could you please make this a clickable link? Thanks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:43 pm

mindless wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
6. Tonight we go where no bachelor has ever gone before! (no seriously- no season of the bachelor has gone here) A little giddy up, bang bang, and some hee hAws! emoji #thebachelor
1.26 am 2/10/2015
*snipped*

That's my favourite picture of them. It's just perfect! The looks on their faces and the way he's holding her and she's holding his arms...awwww I love her outfit on that date too!

Becca's making me soft. laugh out loud

true..i like what Sharleen said about her :
I adore Becca and think she’s as authentic as they come. She doesn’t play up her feelings for the camera and has a calming aura to her that I appreciate. (I know that’s a weird thing to mention but it’s true; there’s no nervous energy with Becca and it makes her very easy to watch.)

B definitely has a calming aura. She is so special :yes:

speaking of South Dakota..this is my fav pic of their date. And of course, they didnt feature it on the episode.. if you know what i mean :gotcha: ....homeboy is full of pure bliss.! GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698 . I mean....

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Becca and Chris on epi 3

Could you please make this a clickable link?   Thanks.  

Mommy..i have put the ep 3 clip by Auntie on page 1 (or 2)...and its working.. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mindless wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
6. Tonight we go where no bachelor has ever gone before! (no seriously- no season of the bachelor has gone here) A little giddy up, bang bang, and some hee hAws! emoji #thebachelor
1.26 am 2/10/2015
*snipped*

That's my favourite picture of them. It's just perfect! The looks on their faces and the way he's holding her and she's holding his arms...awwww I love her outfit on that date too!

Becca's making me soft. laugh out loud

true..i like what Sharleen said about her :
I adore Becca and think she’s as authentic as they come. She doesn’t play up her feelings for the camera and has a calming aura to her that I appreciate. (I know that’s a weird thing to mention but it’s true; there’s no nervous energy with Becca and it makes her very easy to watch.)

B definitely has a calming aura. She is so special :yes:

speaking of South Dakota..this is my fav pic of their date. And of course, they didnt feature it on the episode.. if you know what i mean  :gotcha: ....homeboy is full of pure bliss.!  GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698 . I mean....

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730

That's her quality that I first noticed too. She makes me feel calm just watching her. :Nod:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:20 pm

OK..im on to the NOTEBOOK reference nuggets. so far, we have :
- canoe scene
- ferris wheel
-what do you want (in the preview)
- and the leg wrapping.

Here is one from Pkk hi.

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f21351243%5fAHBUimIAAVAgVPCiDwquYI8ULMI&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:55 pm

^^  I can't see what pkk posted.  Thanks for the link to epi 3!  hi

ETA: I still can't find it! Am I blind? giggling

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

now onto these..Dang..who knew MF is lovin him some Nicholas Sparks too... GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698

thanks for the heads up TLA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Speaking of Ellen Chris's face after she says he didn't pick Becca bunch of nervous laughter
GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E166vk

And then this heartbeat
GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 7 E0fvnr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:04 pm

That's a pretty big smile! Reminds me of when he waiting for Becca in Bali. If he smiled any more, his face would have cracked! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:12 pm

At the 1:53 mark, "It looks like love is in the air."  :whistle:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Seriously love this thread. However it ends, Becca has made this season worth watching to me! Love all of you who sleuth, you make it fun for lazy ladies like me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:Seriously love this thread.  However it ends, Becca has made this season worth watching to me!  Love all of you who sleuth, you make it fun for lazy ladies like me.

no worries Stuc... bestbud!
we are just enjoying the ride..and being diligent deliberately in solving this #FirstWorldProblem called romance reality TV.. giggling

if i got this season wrong im gonna start a knitting club, with Litta. Maybe you could join us too... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal