SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 11m 11 minutes ago
That was a huge moth.

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 6s 6 seconds ago
That was FUN! Those are some beautiful, smart, funny, sweet girls!!!! ❤️❤️ #thebachelor

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 am

Well, it seems like Becca kept her mouth shut all season, and she's now letting it all out, what she would have said on camera, if perhaps they had let her or not cut it out. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 am

Love Becca. Will sit through the rest of next week for her. Still feel like something is up with the whole Becca not feeling it. To me she is either F1, Bachelorette, or possibly already found her Mr. Right away from the show, similar to Chantal.

I feel like they are just smacking us on the head too much with the Becca isn't ready. It makes Whitney seem like a fall back. They did this to Chris Sigfried, but they didn't have a whole lot of choice with Brooks leaving. I think if Whitney is F1, they could have been kinder in editing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:Love Becca.  Will sit through the rest of next week for her.  Still feel like something is up with the whole Becca not feeling it.  To me she is either F1, Bachelorette, or possibly already found her Mr. Right away from the show, similar to Chantal.

I feel like they are just smacking us on the head too much with the Becca isn't ready.  It makes Whitney seem like a fall back. They did this to Chris Sigfried, but they didn't have a whole lot of choice with Brooks leaving. I think if Whitney is F1, they could have been kinder in editing.

well. MF has implied this will be the most shocking ending. Would it be shocking if he picks Whitney? you decide.. :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

It will bore me if he picks Whitney. But then again befor episode six, I wasn't sure I was going to keep watching so Becca has been the show for me. Episode 5 with Carly, Britt, and Jordan's return was just painful to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 am

Tonight after CH asked, "Will it be Whitney or will it be Becca?", somebody please capture the look on Chris' face and how his eyes look up and light up at the word "Becca".
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 am

^^ I can't recall seeing that moment but I'll love to see a pic though
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Love Becca.  Will sit through the rest of next week for her.  Still feel like something is up with the whole Becca not feeling it.  To me she is either F1, Bachelorette, or possibly already found her Mr. Right away from the show, similar to Chantal.

I feel like they are just smacking us on the head too much with the Becca isn't ready.  It makes Whitney seem like a fall back. They did this to Chris Sigfried, but they didn't have a whole lot of choice with Brooks leaving. I think if Whitney is F1, they could have been kinder in editing.

well. MF has implied this will be the most shocking ending. Would it be shocking if he picks Whitney? you decide.. :stirthepot

OMG, Whit was crying at the dinner table?! it even said "whitney all in" - but they can't that blatant right?! I mean where's the doubt?
I'm leaning back to think its Becca which makes me High clap
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 am

Mimi27 wrote:Tonight after CH asked, "Will it be Whitney or will it be Becca?", somebody please capture the look on Chris' face and how his eyes look up and light up at the word "Becca".

I saw the same look!! He doesn't seem to be able to hide it! Makes me think it's Becca as F1

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:30 am

Why was Whit crying to the parents when saying ILY?

Becca just look distraught
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 am

sfrank wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OMG, Whit was crying at the dinner table?! it even said "whitney all in" - but they can't that blatant right?! I mean where's the doubt?
I'm leaning back to think its Becca which makes me High clap

From what i can tell, she Actually she did say to the entire family : " i love him so much"..

right there with you.... High clap High clap High clap bring it on!! 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 am

Mimi27 wrote:Tonight after CH asked, "Will it be Whitney or will it be Becca?", somebody please capture the look on Chris' face and how his eyes look up and light up at the word "Becca".
Yep!!!! giggling :uptonogood :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal