SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:54 am

LoLz Grace... i can only do this Praying and this cheerleader and this :frommeto for you as a friend . Of course i dont forget to ask my Prince to :Chris: :Chris: for you as the most persistent conspiracy theorist out there. bowdown

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:13 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. I hadn't even read your post yet. Birds of a feather. #teampeacock

Mostly, I just find it more entertaining than being a fan. Becca doesn't have to live on a freezing, smelly pig farm in the middle of nowhere. No loss for her. She should consider the season a video promo on reasons to date Becca Tilley. (which pained CS to hear CH say! giggling) Becca's better than fine.

mura kept asking me what do I think about how it will end and I was like Becca.. i don't know, i don't know, i don't know... up/down/up/down.. searching for the elusive peacock. When I find the dang peacock.. i want all your emojis mura!  :yes:

Where are the youtube videos? When Whitney gives him the whiskey, in her ITM she says.. "I can't change what happened, so I can only hope for what will happen." kind of serious for missing one group date on episode 2. ITM after filming?

Litta... :fishing:

Oh yeah.....I totally noticed CSs reaction when CH said Becca would have no trouble finding love after this was over.  Well....if it pains CS, I guess too bad...he could have chosen her  even with no proposal. I cant imagine shes gonna have any trouble finding a guy to date....she seems kind of like "The IT girl"....pretty much perfect!

yep, his loss, somebody else's gain. :cutesmile!: . Maybe its just me, but i get the Melissa/Jason/Molly vibe from this season. But B , as never been in love as she is, was way less ready for marriage than Molly on her season (I believe they were both around 26 during the filming). Im glad there was no switcheroo and i think B is the one who got away... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 am

Molly was actually 24.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. I hadn't even read your post yet. Birds of a feather. #teampeacock

Mostly, I just find it more entertaining than being a fan. Becca doesn't have to live on a freezing, smelly pig farm in the middle of nowhere. No loss for her. She should consider the season a video promo on reasons to date Becca Tilley. (which pained CS to hear CH say! giggling) Becca's better than fine.

mura kept asking me what do I think about how it will end and I was like Becca.. i don't know, i don't know, i don't know... up/down/up/down.. searching for the elusive peacock. When I find the dang peacock.. i want all your emojis mura!  :yes:

Where are the youtube videos? When Whitney gives him the whiskey, in her ITM she says.. "I can't change what happened, so I can only hope for what will happen." kind of serious for missing one group date on episode 2. ITM after filming?

Litta... :fishing:

Oh yeah.....I totally noticed CSs reaction when CH said Becca would have no trouble finding love after this was over.  Well....if it pains CS, I guess too bad...he could have chosen her  even with no proposal. I cant imagine shes gonna have any trouble finding a guy to date....she seems kind of like "The IT girl"....pretty much perfect!

yep, his loss, somebody else's gain. :cutesmile!: . Maybe its just me, but i get the Melissa/Jason/Molly vibe from this season.  But B , as never been in love as she is, was way less ready for marriage than Molly on her season (I believe they were both around 26 during the filming). Im glad there was no switcheroo and i think B is the one who got away... giggling

Mrs. Tilley said don't break my daughter's heart but think it was the other way around...IMO.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:Molly was actually 24.

thanks!.wow!..so young indeed. Given that age, i am still amazed on how she could handle the switcheroo well, doing a long-distance relationship, then moved to Seattle and getting adjusted to a single father life and blended with Ty perfectly!..Kudos to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:39 am

Becca Tell All ! (on Kusi News)  :cutesmile!:

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493415/part-1-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-tells-all

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493412/part-2-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-answers-fan-questions

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:40 am

AlohaLady wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

yep, his loss, somebody else's gain. :cutesmile!: . Maybe its just me, but i get the Melissa/Jason/Molly vibe from this season.  But B , as never been in love as she is, was way less ready for marriage than Molly on her season (I believe they were both around 26 during the filming). Im glad there was no switcheroo and i think B is the one who got away... giggling

Mrs. Tilley said don't break my daughter's heart but think it was the other way around...IMO.

When Becca told her she was going on the show, momma said ohhhhhh becccccca. I would not be surprised if she also told her marriage is sacred and she didn't want to see her making a mockery of it on tv. I wish we had gotten to see the convo of Chris asking the Tilleys for their blessing.

ETA
murasaki1393 wrote:LoLz Grace... i can only do this Praying and this cheerleader and this :frommeto for you as a friend . Of course i dont forget to ask my Prince to :Chris: :Chris: for you as the most persistent conspiracy theorist out there. bowdown

Thank you for not mentioning the faux dog. giggling It's all MF's fault, I have no JFK or 9/11 conspiracy theories. :frommeto

I like your rationale on why Becca got the F1 edit. Even when we're wrong, we're right! :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 am

[quote="grace8136"]Mrs. Tilley said don't break my daughter's heart but think it was the other way around...IMO.

When Becca told her she was going on the show, momma said ohhhhhh becccccca. I would not be surprised if she also told her marriage is sacred and she didn't want to see her making a mockery of it on tv. I wish we had gotten to see the convo of Chris asking the Tilleys for their blessing.[quote]

Yeah, it appears Becca is from a very conservative Christian family, so it is very suprising she came on the Bachelor....of all shows!!!  Although Chris seemed to love her family and they seemed to love him, i wondered if her family didnt try to have a talk with her after the hometown date and remind her how the bachelor works....and how the lead is kissing all the girls and basically saying the same thing to them all. Knowing this if I were Becca (or any girl on the show) i would have had a huge guard up.  Its really not a great way to meet ones spouse.....although the show has worked for couples a handful of times. Smiley

Last edited by Chrisbecca on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:24 am

grace8136 wrote:

I like your rationale on why Becca got the F1 edit. Even when we're wrong, we're right! :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud

Hey!..its trending now...#WrongistheNewRight hehehe . Blame it on the contract and text book! GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 2498057887 (you know what i mean... :halo:  )

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Hey!..its trending now...#WrongistheNewRight hehehe . Blame it on the contract and text book! GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 2498057887  (you know what i mean... :halo:  )

Love this grace and Mura! giggling #WrongistheNewRight GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Hey!..its trending now...#WrongistheNewRight hehehe . Blame it on the contract and text book! GoBigorGoHome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 46 2498057887  (you know what i mean... :halo:  )

She absolutely got a F1 edit! Right down the opening promo! It definitely seemed like a deliberate move by TPTB...may be even an inside joke? giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tell All ! (on Kusi News)  :cutesmile!:

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493415/part-1-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-tells-all

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493412/part-2-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-answers-fan-questions

Thank you for sharing! What a classy and gorgeous young lady!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal