SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:14 am

^^ could be! although if I had to describe Becca when I saw her I'd say "lightish brownish blondish" hahah. Whitney is a more typical "blonde."
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:17 am

Her eyebrows are a light brown or dark blonde which are natural. She has a child photo of herself on twitter that shows she used to be honey blonde.  Perhaps still is or a little darker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:33 am

Don't hink I would call her a blonde

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:35 am

avoice wrote:Her eyebrows are a light brown or dark blonde which are natural. She has a child photo of herself on twitter that shows she used to be honey blonde.  Perhaps still is or a little darker.

this? TY 4the heads up avoice Smiley

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 10731800_778865545541466_1924348949_n

Becca's iG: beccatilley5
Happy Birthday @mrskatie_hester !! Love having you as my older sister!! Hope your day is amazing! I love you!! emoji️ #windDidntStandaChance #areweholdingdolls ? #werkinitonthepumpkin emoji
8.37 am 2/23/2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:36 am

Shae look how cute!!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
avoice wrote:Her eyebrows are a light brown or dark blonde which are natural. She has a child photo of herself on twitter that shows she used to be honey blonde.  Perhaps still is or a little darker.

this? TY 4the heads up avoice  Smiley

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 10731800_778865545541466_1924348949_n

Becca's iG: beccatilley5
Happy Birthday @mrskatie_hester !! Love having you as my older sister!! Hope your day is amazing! I love you!! emoji️ #windDidntStandaChance #areweholdingdolls ? #werkinitonthepumpkin emoji
8.37 am 2/23/2015

No there is another younger cute photo by herself. Just a headshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 am

I'm not really sure where to post this but I thought the best place would be here. I have always relied on the blogs until last year to see if they lined up with how I felt. I'm not sure if I even read more than one last year. Shame on me... MeAndi, eh!

Anyway, tonight I thought I would truly read his blogs and compare...they have just always been good to me... laugh out loud

Anyway, Becca is the only one when talking about his feelings for her...comes from his gut, his heart, deep inside. She is the one he voluntarily told he was falling in love with, first. Why did he offer that...(in that moment, he wanted to hear it back to ease his worry/mind)! And last but not least, she is the only one he didn't sort of send a shout out to...in other words when talking about times spent...with everyone but Becca...he said at some point or another... "(whatever the circumstance)...I'll never forget. Almost to say, thank you for being a part of my journey and those times will always be special to me.

Just an observation

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:06 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not really sure where to post this but I thought the best place would be here. I have always relied on the blogs until last year to see if they lined up with how I felt. I'm not sure if I even read more than one last year. Shame on me... MeAndi, eh!

Anyway, tonight I thought I would truly read his blogs and compare...they have just always been good to me... laugh out loud

Anyway, Becca is the only one when talking about his feelings for her...comes from his gut, his heart, deep inside. She is the one he voluntarily told he was falling in love with, first. Why did he offer that...(in that moment, he wanted to hear it back to ease his worry/mind)! And last but not least, she is the only one he didn't sort of send a shout out to...in other words when talking about times spent...with everyone but Becca...he said at some point or another... "(whatever the circumstance)...I'll never forget. Almost to say, thank you for being a part of my journey and those times will always be special to me.

Just an observation

yes mp..i went bonker on Meandi's season partly bc of her blog too... giggling

Anyway, IA with your observation.. In my stash, he stated the word 'connection' in his blog no less than 3 times, on 3 occasions of episode 4,5, and
6, which he referred to as :
1. Initial connection
2. Strong connection
3. Strong and real connection

Interesting, isn't it? :uptonogood . i get the same 'tone' by his blog as i get from Des's blog, if you know what i mean... :stirthepot

JFYI : the complete blog recap of B-C was posted upthread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 am

So..i was just get bored and need some more materials to :stirthepot :uptonogood .

we know B just changed her TW's PP. I know it was from her IG some time ago, with particular convo that stood out to me.

Here it is :
Beccatilley5
 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 10919725_846043842105470_253590537_n
Loving my black leather jacket from @kbkasuals . Honestly, i have been searching and searching for the perfect one- and i finally found it!!! Check. Them. Out! @kbkasuals
2.05 pm 1/24/2015

Planning to wear the perfect leather jacket when you're living on the cow farm?? Most of you girls are just trying to get on television.#sell-outs
cindbatl - about a month ago

@cindbatl leather jackets are great anywhere. And keep you warm on motorcycles and in cold weather Smiley
beccatilley5 - about a month ago

i just found the 'motorcycles' and 'cold weather' as interesting.................. :stirthepot
(my "interesting jar" is almost full! $$$$$$$$  lolpanda )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:59 am

Check out @beccatilley5's Tweet: https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/510260542028517376?s=09 the photo of her being a child with golden hair. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:So..i was just get bored and need some more materials to :stirthepot :uptonogood .

we know B just changed her TW's PP. I know it was from her IG some time ago, with particular convo that stood out to me.

Here it is :
Beccatilley5
 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 10919725_846043842105470_253590537_n
Loving my black leather jacket from @kbkasuals . Honestly, i have been searching and searching for the perfect one- and i finally found it!!! Check. Them. Out! @kbkasuals
2.05 pm 1/24/2015

Planning to wear the perfect leather jacket when you're living on the cow farm?? Most of you girls are just trying to get on television.#sell-outs
cindbatl - about a month ago

@cindbatl leather jackets are great anywhere. And keep you warm on motorcycles and in cold weather Smiley
beccatilley5 - about a month ago

i just found the 'motorcycles' and 'cold weather' as interesting.................. :stirthepot
(my "interesting jar" is almost full! $$$$$$$$  lolpanda )

Good one Mura! Sounds like someone speaking from experience after a motorcycle ride around "God's country" this winter. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 am

If Becca's not engaged to Chris then she sure is making a good job of messing with us. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal